Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so Abbie chose her cereal over a bagel. No big deal, we know her parents can easily eat two.

So why is Asa pushing for her to eat a second breakfast? The cereal was plenty.

Reactions: 22
What an asshole. He can't even smile and say good morning to his wife? His true colors are showing and it doesn't look like the #couplegoals that she claims it to be. And this sub said it all.

1651489817165.png

1651489699021.png

1651489759633.png

Couple other things from Laurens vlog-
*Not only was Asa rude to Lauren, he wasnt baby-talking Abbie either. "Abbie. Get over here and eat your bagel." I bet thats his REAL tone.
* P was hugging and hanging on him, "Good morning honey!". He didnt respond or even act as if she was there.
* And how pissed are they, that Lauren got contacted to be on some national commercial?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Here they are, the great Fathering Autism. Big P with her "brand". YouTube star Abbie... and yet, Lauren gets a commercial.
I freaking LOVE it!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I don't think he realized he was on camera and it most definitely was his real tone with Abbie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What an asshole. He can't even smile and say good morning to his wife? His true colors are showing and it doesn't look like the #couplegoals that she claims it to be. And this sub said it all.

View attachment 1236929

View attachment 1236926

View attachment 1236927

I don't think he realized he was on camera and it most definitely was his real tone with Abbie.
He had a whole different look about him.. he looks cold as ice. Why did Abbie HAVE to eat a bagel..after she already had cereal? No need to push even more carbs on her.

P was bubbly and friendly but she knew she was on camera. I have seen P have this look as well on the VLOGl. Especially around Abbie.. hers were more quick micro expressions because she knew she was on camera...but yea..we get a sense of what its really like there. Wonder how much of that the brother saw?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1236235

I call total BS on his comment. He is a dick through and through no matter how he tries to spin it.
I don't think that was his before coffee face, I think that was his 'crap Lauren is still here when is she going home face' He finds her an annoyance and there's got to be a reason behind it. She probably knows some sort of poop on him. He was annoyed when she contacted him about doing yt full time, he knew his voice was being used and was not wanting any blame if she didn't 'make it' He's such an Asswipe and I'm betting he smells like one also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He had a whole different look about him.. he looks cold as ice. Why did Abbie HAVE to eat a bagel..after she already had cereal? No need to push even more carbs on her.

P was bubbly and friendly but she knew she was on camera. I have seen P have this look as well on the VLOGl. Especially around Abbie.. hers were more quick micro expressions because she knew she was on camera...but yea..we get a sense of what its really like there. Wonder how much of that the brother saw?
I bet ASSa was hungover 😵. He may have told Lauren she wasn’t allowed to film the day before while they were all getting shitfaced. Funny she placed the camera on her while she was waking up in the shack. Who does that?? They’re all weirdo’s.

I don't think that was his before coffee face, I think that was his 'crap Lauren is still here when is she going home face' He finds her an annoyance and there's got to be a reason behind it. She probably knows some sort of poop on him. He was annoyed when she contacted him about doing yt full time, he knew his voice was being used and was not wanting any blame if she didn't 'make it' He's such an Asswipe and I'm betting he smells like one also.
I bet it’s not just Lauren. The guy has zero friends. He doesn’t want anyone getting to close for fear of being revealed. He’s too stupid to realize he’s already been revealed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1236929

View attachment 1236926

View attachment 1236927

He looks like he's about to explode. Can his face get any fuller - and his barrel chest/belly are huge. And then those scrawny arms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I finally watched the last two vlogs this morning. Ass was in a mood, both days.
Things I call 🐂💩 on:
They were acting as if they are just so busy, that they must check the schedule to pencil in Pigs next photo fail.
Lies.
Pig absolutely DID NOT crawl around in that car to put that dress on.
HUGE LIE.
What’s for Dinner? Oh, I was going to cook or we could order something. LMFAO!
Ummmmhmmmm….
Lauren said they had Mexican. Y’all know that was the plan all along, why act like it wasn’t.
It is going to be a long month. Someone fetch Moobie some Pamprin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lauren is sure taking down any comment (nothing mean) that states Abbie seems to be talked to differently, and Asa acting differently.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
See, I think Asa and Lauren pick on each other kinda flirty (ewwww). That's the way I saw it when she first started going to visit and Pig is too stupid to realize it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauren is sure taking down any comment (nothing mean) that states Abbie seems to be talked to differently, and Asa acting differently.
I would think Lauren left that shot of Asshat in there on purpose... she knew it would generate views/comments. Is she really friends with them or did she go to get a bump in her channel views? I guess Asshat and P also used Lauren for content as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does this fool call herself "Lipstick Mama"? She has signs all over the place with that ridiculous name, yet she rarely has makeup on in the vlogs and when she does the lipstick is bleeding through her smokers lips. I want her to get lip fillers. I think that would be fun....that and drawn on eyebrows 😂 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
After watching Lauren’s vlog I noticed something. When she was leaving and Abby didn’t want to hug her, she was fine with it and said she doesn’t want to she doesn’t have to. We all praised her. Yet when she got home it almost seemed like she was forcing Ella to come give her a kiss. She asked for one and Ella said she was hungry. Then she asked again.

• Sad
After watching Lauren’s vlog I noticed something. When she was leaving and Abby didn’t want to hug her, she was fine with it and said she doesn’t want to she doesn’t have to. We all praised her. Yet when she got home it almost seemed like she was forcing Ella to come give her a kiss. She asked for one and Ella said she was hungry. Then she asked again.
I dont know what this obsession with forcing kids to give you a hug and a kiss.

In Lauren's VLOG P was sitting with Abbie repeatedly kissing her...ugh... I couldn't stand that ..I dont like watching it either. I guess the HUMPERS like it??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I would think Lauren left that shot of Asshat in there on purpose... she knew it would generate views/comments. Is she really friends with them or did she go to get a bump in her channel views? I guess Asshat and P also used Lauren for content as well.
I think they are as close to "friends" as each of them have. I do have to say I am happy to see that Lauren didn't get sucked in to Slimelife - I'm sure Priscilla tried. I think they use each other for views when each needs "girlfriends". I will say that Lauren seems to genuinely care for Abbie and Abbie definitely likes Lauren. Lauren respects Abbie's space and doesn't force herself on her. Abbie definitely responds well to that (Lauren, Crystal). She took Lauren by the hand to have her come sit with her - she's seemed much more comfortable with her than the other idiots in her life.

Reactions: 20
I dont know what this obsession with forcing kids to give you a hug and a kiss.

In Lauren's VLOG P was sitting with Abbie repeatedly kissing her...ugh... I couldn't stand that ..I dont like watching it either. I guess the HUMPERS like it??
I absolutely hate it. I still hate being hugged by family members that just assume it’s ok to hug everyone. I was forced as a child to hug and kiss family. My dad still tries to do it. And the forced saying of “I love you”. Let people have their own damn feelings and body autonomy. Like I cringe at the thought of hugging people now. Forced affection is definitely not on my list of ok things. The forced affection that pig does and demands from Abby makes my skin crawl, and makes me want to punch her at the same time. If she did that to me, she would get hit.

• Haha
  • Heart
A loud and proud round of 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 to our Tattler, @Cardinal Rule for another superb thread title. 😻 Get your scooters ready y’all! We have a whole new thread to see how many lives Pig changes with her new collection this week. 😹

View attachment 1236198
🫥 PS. Had to shorten the names a bit to make it fit. Hopefully, you approve.🫥
Thank you Cardinal and Meowster!
I hope that fat sow isn't planning on celebrating Mothers Day....she's noooo Mother. Only a Mother Effer heffer.

Gotta love Pigfucker hiding behind the bags if food. We can still see how fat and ugly you are Pig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I absolutely hate it. I still hate being hugged by family members that just assume it’s ok to hug everyone. I was forced as a child to hug and kiss family. My dad still tries to do it. And the forced saying of “I love you”. Let people have their own damn feelings and body autonomy. Like I cringe at the thought of hugging people now. Forced affection is definitely not on my list of ok things. The forced affection that pig does and demands from Abby makes my skin crawl, and makes me want to punch her at the same time. If she did that to me, she would get hit.
As a newlywed every time we left his mother's house from visiting..his mother would say to me "we love you" I thought why did she say that, it didn't even sound like she meant it ...she didn't . lol that *itch. I learned to keep my distance from her. Abs knows the difference between her mother and others that mean real affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a newlywed every time we left his mother's house from visiting..his mother would say to me "we love you" I thought why did she say that, it didn't even sound like she meant it ...she didn't . lol that *itch. I learned to keep my distance from her. Abs knows the difference between her mother and others that mean real affection.
Gosh. I'm surprised.
What's not to love?
😆
Sorry you had a fake ass witch for a family member who couldn't see your value.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.