Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Slime is funny. So these huns have been hyping this new comp plan that I can’t find…. and this is the first sale. Hand soap marked down to $24.00. And because it’s going to be a huge sale there’s a limit of 3 per customer. LOL. And exploiting her daughter for sales again. She’s so desperate to maintain her position.

View attachment 1236215
I use Softsoap that I buy from most stores. When it is "expensive" it is about $4....no shipping or handling is necessary. Look at that Spambeast. What a flippin' mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lizzielou

VIP Member
As far as Abbie's squeeze stim, I know this has been discussed on here before but I think it may be similar to what Temple Grandin created when she was doing her research on cattle. I look at Abbie doing that stim and I see her trying to apply pressure to her body. I see it as a calming activity. She does it very often when she is laying on the couch. I have never thought it was something other than some sort of stim to calm herself. Maybe she plopped herself down on the ground at the fish store due to being over stimulated. Who knows because the asshole's narrative more than likely never aligns with what is really going on on any given vlog. Someone else mentioned the sound of the running water was something she enjoyed hearing and she decided to add to it by doing that stim. Who really knows what is going through that childs mind but hey, she does know how to wave hi and bye :sneaky:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Deep pressure is a well known need for alot autistic people to keep regulated. Should she be plopping down on the floor in the middle of a garden centre to do her squeezing, no, but if the Maassholes got off their lazy arses and did something about it and met that need in an appropriate way then she wouldn't have to resort to being filmed on the floor with passers by wondering if she's ok. I think she does is in public more often than they film though. It's the same as when she squeezes herself into people's faces, it's a need she has, but they should find a more appropriate way for her to get that same feeling. They just laugh it off as being loving. They are shit parents who no nothing about their daughter's behaviour.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
A loud and proud round of 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 to our Tattler, @Cardinal Rule for another superb thread title. 😻 Get your scooters ready y’all! We have a whole new thread to see how many lives Pig changes with her new collection this week. 😹

View attachment 1236198
🫥 PS. Had to shorten the names a bit to make it fit. Hopefully, you approve.🫥
Thank you Tattle Family! ❤ Thank you, Meow! 🐈 And a special thanks to the sow who changed my life! 💄🐷

9CD7EB36-2FD9-4E3B-98CC-060682A98F01.png

• Heart
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
That look I get when I listen to him drone on.

1651710554221.png

And he has a wonky big ass eye just like Cilla. More proof they are genetically related.

1651710660849.png

Oh sure, a device that moans and honks. I bet Apple would be all over that for the new Siri voice.

1651710956523.png

What??

1651711045558.png

Repent Asshat, get right already. Sheesh.
1651711150375.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member
They are actually TRAINING her to stay in the car... Pig just went to Dunkin... then they go back again and get munchkins ?? The car is actually a food/donut/treat machine to her.

Poking Dunkin is her great communications.. well I guess Zaxby, cart ride, chipotle

• Sick
  • Sad

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I can't get past this, he can make a bagel but he can't say good morning? Wtf.

1651522218739.png

And that's booze bloat. His eyes are swollen.

1651522261092.png

• Sick
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
He put out a vlog "Is she Ok"? No, she is not ok but you're perfectly ok with placing that picture of your child laying on the ground and the clickbait title that after watching the vlog wasn't about the title at all. Assa is so fucked up in the head he doesn't think twice about this type of manipulation and exploitation. He is a sick F'er and he is smart enough to know if he gets the humpers on board while he talks about the damn fish and how heartbroken he was about killing them, they won't or can't see what he's doing. Most of their viewers are clueless in my book. They're either autistic themselves or lack critical thinking skills to understand his manipulation. It's really sad and not only is he exploiting Abbie but he is exploiting those viewers who can't see it. Also, someone needs to burn that yellow dress.

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
From her Instagram comments:
Translation:
1. I just learned about SFA today (because they didn't call and let me know. I am a very busy entrepreneur with my own brand.)
2. They did not ask Assa and Pig to be on the board and they are, after all, Fathering Autism with almost A million viewers (just because they purchased more half of their viewers should not matter).
3. Abbie time is whenever she damn feels like surfing. This is vital because Abbie is spoiled and her fits of anger can incite riots from our humbers. Besides, A & P never have any parent alone time so SFA must babysit her the entire day.
I'm sure there's more.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I love hearing your stories. You could teach a course - and I know who your first students should be!!!

Y’all. She is flat out drunk and cackling the first seconds of this vid. And what 20 year old man does his drunk mother’s make up on camera?? He’s under her chair and literally slapping her makeup on blind. This is SOOOOO cringey! Home one day and they are really putting him to work. This is an all time low. If you can’t stand to watch the whole thing FF and stop every once in a while. Drunk drunk drunk.
What the absolute fuck is wrong with that woman?

1652152124745.png

Isaiah’s head has been removed from his body and edited heavily! Look at those edges and his ears!
His face is so poorly edited that when they slimmed his face down, they left his eyebrows in place floating in space over his hair. They never edited them out :LOL: :LOL:

1652152324277.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Tonight's Vlog Asa is claiming Abbie has GREAT communication. He shows through his rant her using sign, but it's the same few signs. Keep telling yourselves that you give two shits about Abbie's communication. Again, they've admitted that Abbie can't consent if days Abbie can't understand receptive communication. Keep telling us the truth through your little chats, you fucking idiots. Asa mentions getting 4-5,000 new subs over the past few weeks, but wouldn't;t that mean if they are real subs that your engagement of views would go up?!?

Her entire communication is asking for food. Bottom line. Spin it any way you want, but all she signs or asks for is food.

And how does he know he has a torn meniscus? Did he go to a doctor? Hell no he didnt. He's so full of it.
And how did he manage to tear his meniscus and hurt his back? Probably trying to lift one of P's redwoods again.
Step 1: Lose at least 100 lbs.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I want answers to these questions:

What exactly is Abbie going to be doing out "in the community" everyday?
Why hasnt the gifted/advanced studies Golden Boy made Deans list even once in his 2 years at App State?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I wouldn’t fat shame if she didn’t lie about it all. She posted about the weight loss surgery. She posted updates. She posted hashtags. She posted it all for the world to see.
So true! Don’t share your entire life on the internet if you don’t want people commenting. It’s just the nature of the beast. The comments being made are on a gossip site. Contains the good, the bad and the ugly. They knew what they signed up for. They live for the views and the comments. Asa exploits and degrades his whole family for the world to see. I don’t feel sorry for any of them, except Abbie.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Asa complaining of back and knee problems at 40. Just wait another 5 years with the way their health is going. They may all be immobile. P could care a less about his talk on Abbie’s communication. She is so over her daughter.

MaxsMom

what's the story on Samantha? I don't know much about the son...just find it weird that they purchased him a house in Boone for a year??

seriously where do they get that kind of money?? They own 2 houses, 2 cars, a golf cart, bought an RV!? They eat out constantly, Priscilla spends stupid money on flowers, food, earrings and decor...
Asa has every new electronic, cam, phone, light, gaming computer ...where does all the money come from????
And Isaiah’s truck, a motorcycle that A used for a weekend, several electric bikes, several one-wheels, a Tiki Bar, 2 school tuitions, trips with flying first class, hotels, LV handbag, Miss Piss gets her nails and hair done more frequently than anyone I’ve ever met, yard and pool care, and a BOAT! Add in insurances, clothing, utilities, food bill, alcohol bill, big Xmas expenses like Isaiah’s updated gaming computer because his old one was 2 damn years old and we all know that is ancient!(Sarcasm), birthday parties with Limos and booze, and on and on.

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Someone isn’t monitoring comments from last nights vlog…
Also, one thing to know, if Asa did say that Abbie’s weight was increasing due to medications that she is on, the doctors should and will try to remove those medications and find others. Doctors know obesity is a huge issue, especially with special needs children and adults. They know caring for them gets harder, the more out of control their diets become and heavier they get. If we see weight gain by medications, our doctors will immediately start looking for other options and address diet/exercise..
So, I call BS!!

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I don't like how abbies world revolves around food. She is going to overweight like her parents if she doesn't get some help. Summer and Brandy are basically glorified babysitters as asa and Priscilla don't want to take care of abbie. Why does everything have to be a reward especially food as now she basically expects it anytime she does something. As someone with autism it makes sad to see that Abbie isn't getting the proper care that she needs to have. her parents don't do anything for her and basically expect everyone else to take care of her. Once she's done with school they will probably keep at home so they can use her for content.
What I find frustrating is that Abbie doesn't seem to have food aversion and her lazy parents do not take advantage of it. Instead of processed junk food, Abbie should be offered fruit and vegetables as a snack. She seems to love the crunch of peppers, what a perfect snack to have handy.

• Heart