Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Asshat, I don't know who you're think you're fooling by talking about subscriber increase. It may say 611K subscribers under the channel name but you're still only averaging 25,000 to (occasionally) 71,000 views per vlog. That is significantly less than 611,000 subscribers. You're not even averaging one fourth of your total subscriber count. I've said it before but it's still true, it's nothing to be proud about, to brag about and it doesn't mean shit when your average views are much much less than your total sub count.

It does nothing more than generate clicks and interest when you say that you don't know if Abbie will ever speak (vocally). You did say that the older she gets, the less likely it is. Which is the truth. So, points for that. But I think you've known for a long time that Abbie will never speak vocally.
It's also bullshit how you talk about Abbie using her device or sign language for communicating when you don't do simple things like using sign language WITH her, you just bark at her to do a particular sign here or there. You never engage in conversation using sign language. When you were having your little heart to heart w. her about what does she dream about, you didn't have her device ready with her and knew she she couldn't answer beyond what she did.

As far as sensory seeking, I've also said it before and I'll say it again, if her sensory needs were met on a regular basis, it'd be a lot less likely she'd have these "wild" sensory seeking days where she's getting into everything, making messes and destroying stuff. Rather than waiting until she has these "super stimmy" days before you take action, do something to meet her sensory needs every day. And yes Priscilla, that would mean having toys and sensory objects around the house in view and not hidden away in boxes in a closet or cupboard. You need to get over it. Asshat, you say you think there needs to be more studies done in how sensory issues affect the brain. You can start by not ignoring her needs and waiting until things boil over before doing something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
View attachment 1256476
Best thing to emerge from a vlog in months. 😸 Only a matter of time before that gunt wins and that redwood is unable to push it up and out of the way. I cannot wait. Hope that cart has a trailer hitch. They gonna need it! 🛺🐽❌
She has to notice the difference in her mobility with the weight gain. Now she is having to “swing” her body up in the cart. Weight is really affecting her quality of life.

• Haha
  • Sad

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Oh I know they did. There was a vlog shortly after the vlog that announced leaving jsa. He said they not homeschooled, they were just pulling her out. So that’s why I’m confused. Is he saying that it’s not home schooling because they aren’t teaching? Or did they change their mind and just not do anything school related
I think he wanted to focus on job skills, life skills, etc. It didn't sound like anything scholastic. But, I don't know if they can use the grant just for independent living skills. Assa truly seems to think Abbie can have a job. I also believe he is pulling her out of JSA because Abbie was assessed and determined she could NOT be in their vocational training because really... this is far too advanced for Abbie.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Abbie is about to turn 17. Does Abbie even have 17 signs? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Asa has gotten tears in his eyes over talking about the importance of Abbie's ability to communicate. I know what I'm talking about is from yesterday's video, but how fucked up is it that Asa gets in front of a camera all excited about teaching her the sign wrestling. This idiot didn't even bother looking up the correct sign. He then edits and clicks the button (all the while ding this consciously) to upload said video. This man knows that his viewers are aware of his previous content and Abbie's signs. Thre is just something ao wrong with this man.

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Wayne has gotten huge. He looks like violet in Charlie and the chocolate factory when she turns into a blueberry. He need to lose weight soon or he’s going to have major health problems. Big p seems obsessed with that stupid float. She’s doing a good job with frying her skin every day. Her skin looks awful!
It looked difficult for him to walk down the 3 stairs out of P's kitchen. That really is a shame.
Who in the world looks a $900 inflatable dock that's meant to create additional space for water activities in lakes and thinks "I should use that as a float in my tiny suburban backyard pool"???
White trash people who recently got money,

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This "teacher" wont last. They will use this teacher as their maid under the guise of "teaching Abbie life skills."
It will be- teach Abbie how to shop, heres the list. Teach Abbie how to properly do laundry, follow your nose to the pile.
I've noticed a few humpers arent on board with homeschooling and ask what exactly she'll be doing, but he never answers.
I want to know too. What does "out in the community" mean?? What do they think she will be doing??

lizzielou

VIP Member
I was curious how long Isaiah has been parentified so I scrolled back on Cilla’s Facebook.
Interesting viewing -
That’s absolutely awful! No brother should have to help clean up their little sister’s sick at 11 years old, it was Asa that posted this, where was Cilla when all this was happening? They really have taken away his childhood, I bet this is just the tip of the iceberg of how much he cared for Abbie as a child.

I think Isaiah has been conditioned to be a people pleaser, so in some way he’s doing it willingly because he doesn’t want to let A&P down. I wonder if it was one of the only ways that he got praise from Asa. It’ll be very hard for him to undo years and years of conditioning and manipulation to stand up to them and not look after Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Ok. Assa has his dad in the kitchen obviously trying to relay something about Donna being dropped off and something else about white blood cells? I hope in real life those Maassholes gave him the proper attention. Oh, who the fuck am I kidding? Makes my skin crawl.

No opportunity for her to decompress after school and the ride home. Mr. Bossy Pants has to issue all the commands: You can’t stay outside. Go inside and take care of your backpack and lunch bag. Pick a snack. No, not that snack. Get your bowl. Put the garabage away. Put the snacks back in the Pig’s pantry. Eat your snack outside. Help me fold dirty beach towels. Go inside because I’m going inside. (Right during the full body clenching stim.) You can’t go inside until you put the cushions back on the outdoor couch. You didn’t place the cushions decoratively. Carry the dirty towels inside. Help me wash the dirty towels. JUST STOP! What the fuck is wrong with you, Man?!

And the stacking wooden dowel table task must be stacked by color. No artistic license is allowed. It was such a shame to watch Sweet Girl happily stacking the wooden pieces on the dowel rods. Then AssAhole comes along demanding she do it his way. She literally dropped her head and folded in on herself. No freedom to play her way on the rare occasion they pulled a toy out to entertain “all the nice new viewers.” Such a shame.

Oh, @Kimmied - a ❤ for you and a 😳🤣 for your kid and that huge ranch dressing. Welcome home!
Thank you. Does anyone know someone that might eat a gallon of ranch dressing? We don’t eat it yet he adds it in. I gotta be more careful, but in my defense I was in the hospital for dehydration and I lost more weight. I got myself an adorable (yucky) new friend named Mickey on my abdomen. I was able to gain enough to come home. Never thought I’d miss shoving a tube in my nose.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Her dream come true was eating a some restaurant? And Isaiah is her #1 guy. What a life.
I think Big P was placing the emphasis on dining out for Mother’s Day Brunch at a fancier restaurant. She would feel disrespected if she wasn’t celebrated properly in this fashion on her special day. Laa dee daa!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Doing what? Handing out pizza samples in a grocery store??
That's funny, Abbie would have eaten all the pizza herself and if someone actually did get a slice Miss Abbie would snatch it right out of their hands. Thank you for providing this visual.

I have no idea. Our teachers were not allowed to do any of that. They strictly worked with him in the home. His ABA therapist DID work with US out in the community, but my understanding is they cannot use this grant for therapists. So, not sure. I don't know of any legit teacher would be comfortable with taking her into the community.
A & P can't handle taking Abbie somewhere and certainly not by themselves. I guess Assa is better at doing that but P is useless. As a former teacher I would never take a student anywhere by myself, only with an aide I vetted. Can you imagine the liability especially with Abbie and her parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
What an asshole. He can't even smile and say good morning to his wife? His true colors are showing and it doesn't look like the #couplegoals that she claims it to be. And this sub said it all.

View attachment 1236929

View attachment 1236926

View attachment 1236927

I don't think he realized he was on camera and it most definitely was his real tone with Abbie.
He looks like he's about to explode. Can his face get any fuller - and his barrel chest/belly are huge. And then those scrawny arms.

• Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
What the heck Meow. lol. Explain this :m:m:m
I fixed us up a little drinking game this past Friday. Just a throw together of various itches and scratches from Pigcillers FB Lives and such. Named it “A Shot for Every Scratch”. 😹 Samantha Cole is not at all interested in playing the game.😹

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Looks like House Manager, Sheriff Sherry Prescott, will be thuper busthy while The Honking Tour is occurring.
To Do List:
1) Stock the liquor bar
2) Replenish She Pantry snacks
3) Check FB for candidates to be Abbie’s first “homeschool” teacher.

• Haha
  • Sad

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I believe that Priscilla has said she thinks Abbie needs to be put in a group home. Ass wants to find teachers and respite, and it’s not possible. It’s affecting their marriage because he wants to be mr fix it and he can’t. This might be the only time I’ve ever agree with Priscilla.
After today's video, I really think this might be the case.
Something about that teary-eyed confessional at the end was different than whatever their version of normal is. I would speculate Priscilla tried to put her foot down (insert tantrum gif here!), Asa completely refused because there's no content in placement (and probably got nasty af about it), and Priscilla has now washed her hands completely of the entire thing. Asa is probably staring down the barrel of finding, vetting, and hiring a tutor & respite workers with all the accompanying paperwork on his own. They've said for years that Priscilla is better at the paperwork mountain that comes with having a disabled child - I bet he's absolutely drowning already before the tsunami actually hits them.

I think that Ass may be gearing his “movie” his “narrative” to just that…a group home. Would not be the first time he set the stage, so to speak. Is he using a little exposure therapy on the humpers? By the time it is all said and done, will they be praising them for rehoming her? I have my popcorn ready @BellaBlueEyes . 😻 We shall see….
He won't really shift in that direction before he runs his "homeschooling" narrative. His best bet, financially speaking, will be to find some way to make homeschooling work or appear to work. He needs to increase view count, he needs fresh eyes on his channel. He can't do that as things stand. Shifting the channel to "vocational homeschool for autistic teen" is a market that isn't saturated and likely has a fairly large potential audience. If he can actually pull this off
(and he won't be able to, not for any length of time)
he's going to have a veritable rebirth of Fathering Autism. Ad money & sponsors can potentially roll in, especially if he pairs it with Tiktok's large autism community, enough to compete with his wife's MLM income.

That sort of monetary potential doesn't exist with placing her in a group home. That'll be his last resort, after the vocational/life skills schooling at home fails.

It'll happen, definitely. Just not quite yet.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
I absolutely hate it. I still hate being hugged by family members that just assume it’s ok to hug everyone. I was forced as a child to hug and kiss family. My dad still tries to do it. And the forced saying of “I love you”. Let people have their own damn feelings and body autonomy. Like I cringe at the thought of hugging people now. Forced affection is definitely not on my list of ok things. The forced affection that pig does and demands from Abby makes my skin crawl, and makes me want to punch her at the same time. If she did that to me, she would get hit.
I grew up in a family where there were no hugs no kisses and no I love yous so when I met my wife and her family and that's all her family did, it took me a long time to adjust to it. as I explain to my wife and child just because I don't say it or show it doesn't mean I don't. it's just not how I was raised

• Heart
  • Sad