Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They won't let her do anything else until she does what she is commanded to do. They should not be limiting any form communication from her. If she doesn't do what you want after repeatedly asking her to do it then they should do it for it. I think they want her to appear independent in the videos as it makes them look better. They are basically trying to make a 2 year old act like a teenager which will never happen and they need to accept that.
I think doing things for her is what landed them in this position. That teaches her nothing. She isnt capable of much, but there are things she can do or should do. Having autism and an intellectual disability isnt a free pass- everyone has to do things they dont want to do. Abbie learned early on that tantrums or defiance will most likely work in her favor, because her parents are too lazy to follow through, and want to avoid "behaviors" at all costs. Its not killing Abbie to stay on her feet in a store, or clear a table. Whats killing her is the fact that its only done on camera instead of everyday. I mean, it took Brandy and JSA to teach her how to eat with utensils at age 11, and as we just heard, to master waving hello and goodbye. Her parents taught her "donut". They've failed her completely- they dont want to deal with her so they do everything for her until the camera is on. JMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Lizaable90

VIP Member
No opportunity for her to decompress after school and the ride home. Mr. Bossy Pants has to issue all the commands: You can’t stay outside. Go inside and take care of your backpack and lunch bag. Pick a snack. No, not that snack. Get your bowl. Put the garabage away. Put the snacks back in the Pig’s pantry. Eat your snack outside. Help me fold dirty beach towels. Go inside because I’m going inside. (Right during the full body clenching stim.) You can’t go inside until you put the cushions back on the outdoor couch. You didn’t place the cushions decoratively. Carry the dirty towels inside. Help me wash the dirty towels. JUST STOP! What the fuck is wrong with you, Man?!

And the stacking wooden dowel table task must be stacked by color. No artistic license is allowed. It was such a shame to watch Sweet Girl happily stacking the wooden pieces on the dowel rods. Then AssAhole comes along demanding she do it his way. She literally dropped her head and folded in on herself. No freedom to play her way on the rare occasion they pulled a toy out to entertain “all the nice new viewers.” Such a shame.

Oh, @Kimmied - a ❤ for you and a 😳🤣 for your kid and that huge ranch dressing. Welcome home!
That is the biggest thing too! So controlling over how she has to do them correctly! Anyone notice that they bunched them up in separate colors too, after he drew the colors at the bases (haven’t watched the vlog but did watch the short IG video)… She literally couldn’t do it incorrectly. They just had to show her doing it correctly. I wonder how many takes and come back here’s, donuts, etc, that it took to finally get that done.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Wonder if the gifts were from the humpers, you know so Abbie can look typical when A lets her start to date😂
P has dreams of peeking into Abbies room and seeing Abbie sitting at her vanity (last years gift lol) doing her nails, making some jewelry while sipping an iced Dunkin coffee while watching Barney.

• Haha
  • Sad

pixelfox

I dont think your question is dumb at all. But I'm one of the few that doesnt think shes regressed.
Shes always yelled, honked, been in pull-ups, plopped down any place she wants, elopes, takes off clothing and shoes, displays aggression, tantrums, defiance, snatches food, etc. etc. etc. Nothing has changed with Abbie in all the years Ive been watching except that she no longer wears the pvc pipe hoodie- thats about all I can think of. Shes never progressed, with the exception of that hoodie, and learning "donut".
And all of those behaviors are Asa and P's fault, not Abbies. Sure, Abbie would always have special needs and stims, but they have not taught her, disciplined her, or helped her grow as a person at all.
I can say that coming back to watching after a very long time of not, I’m pretty surprised at Abbie’s behaviour. I don’t know that she’s regressed, but she’s become a lot less willing and more noncompliant. And I can’t blame her one bit. Watching Ass and Pee with her now, I can see why. There used to be at least some level of patience with her and encouragement but now it’s just gone. In the week of videos I’ve watched coming back into this shitshow, I’ve seen absolutely nothing from them that truly is for her. That enriches her life or caters to her needs. They have CHECKED OUT and her behaviour shows it... I feel just terrible for her.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
A vlog of pure nothingness. Stupid. I agree about Moob’s hard on for his travel channel. His weak attempts at subtle TravelAss shameless plugs on a channel supposedly geared towards Autism Awareness is soooo like him. Weak and Pathetic. ❌
Since they are a waste of time…
I bring to you one of WLW’s finest moments. Also, I would like to petition the court for a Keller/Plaggenhoof paternity test. How can Pig NOT be Wayne’s daughter? Now, I know the alleged Bio Daddy is a big man himself, but Pig even has Wayne’s lip sneer thingy. Curly upper lip deal. 🫦

View attachment 1263658
That was the BEST!! 🤣🤣
That was when P tried to have a huge graduation drive-by for Isaiah. Even put it out there on FB. She thought there would be a big turn out. Nope. Just the usual players. Like 7 cars lmao. And this was also the day they left Abbie unattended and she walked out and "looked both ways and crossed the street."
Ahh the memories!! 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Aside from everything these two boneheads do that is not in Abbie's favor, ignoring her neck issue ranks up there near the top of my list.

Why do they continue to ignore this and more importantly, why have they never done anything proactive to help her? 🤬
This must be so uncomfortable for her. 🙁
Abbieneckouch.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

MaxsMom

We all know that most everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie. When you are a person that doesn’t lie, it seems like such a weird concept- lie lie lie about Everything. But that is their normal. They live in an environment that is based on untruths. I’m afraid we are just going to have to wait this out until September, October to see what is actually going on and even then! We won’t know how much is the truth. A very strange way of life, to be sure.

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
From her Instagram comments:
She’s bitching that it’s too expensive to participate? What a bitch! She and Asshole will spend tens of thousands of dollars on their own ridiculous wants, they’ll spend thousands on stupid shit for Isaiah, but they won’t spend a few measly hundred on Abbie. You know, the only one in the family who actually brings in the money! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Fat shaming? 😆
She SHOULD be ashamed!
Spend roughly $14,000.00 on weight loss surgery, filming her "progress", then after #105lbsdown, continuing to lie.
But we here at tattle life saw her eating full man sized portions. We noticed her alcohol consumption go WAY up. We noticed her continuing to lie. We noticed she gained every pound back.
She's a awful person.
A fake ass bitch. A sorry excuse for a 'birth person' to Abbie. (Using the word mother with her is just wrong. This new word fits her perfectly). 😆
Personally, I don't like anything about her and what we say here about her is true. Their own videos are our evidence. We aren't just making shit up.
So therefore, we are very credible.
Fat shaming. 😆 🤣 😂
More like FACT shaming if you ask me.
And, let me add ththat Prissypoo is the one lying about her weight loss as well as posting pictures of herself using a filter while swearing that's the real her. You take her picture from the vlogs and post it directly next to a still photo the same day you see reality. Anytime some comments on her FB and IG posts that she has gained the weight back Prissypoo gets mad as heck and tells them she is still down 105 pounds.

• Haha
  • Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t stop laughing when he was talking about the fish. He’s never talked about anything with such emotion, it sounded sarcastic like a spoof documentary. It has David Brent ‘The Office’ vibes. And what a surprise cilla feeding the fish is ‘her thing’ is there anything she wouldn’t feed?

Poor Abbie looked in pain with her head tilted to one side and squinting as if she was wincing. Of course Asa just laughed. How long will it take you to get it into your thick head that her ‘behaviours’ aren’t just a phase, it isn’t her age, she’s bored and needs her needs met, regularly, not just when she’s ‘super stimmy’

This home school is going to be a shitshow. No teacher, one of her respite is leaving, Asa and pricilla are fighting (his words) because they are stressed. They are facing the very real realisation that they will have Abbie full time from next month with very little time away from her.

• Heart

Lurkiemurkie

Of course, you fools are emotional over being able to eat at a restaurant. They need to stop filming when they eat. Piggy is a foul hog. Not only does she chew with her fat ass mouth open, but she then swipes up her entire face with her big fat claw. YUCK!!! Again, they ask ABbie to pick something. Abbie picks a white frosting cake. Asa turns around and has her pick another cake he wanted. Asa and Pig then say that Abbie made a good choice. They're so fucking weird.
I hate it when people do this. Ask a child to choose something and then basically say it's not a good choice by choosing something else. I don't know if Abby would notice but don't pretend she's choosing then if you are going to ignore her

• Heart
  • Angry

Lizaable90

VIP Member
In all honesty, I can't imagine having to go through all of the hassle of finding a teacher, developing a curriculum, implementing said curriculum, data tracking, etc. On top of taking care of everything else. It is a shit ton of work, and I went to school for early childhood ed. so this is right up my alley. I have an entire closet filled with early ed stuff that I bought on my own to help supplement his education. After my son being "homeschooled" for the last five years or so, I was thrilled to have him back in school. He missed it horribly the last year and his behaviors reflected that. After a while, I had a hell of a time getting him to sit with me and do his lessons. Lots of behaviors and aggression. He had no outlet. No time to be his own person away from us. It would be different if he had been able to join in homeschool groups and clubs, but his disability prevented that. The only time away he had was for 4 hours per week when he went out with his aide before Covid hit. A&P are truly in for a shock regarding "homeschool" with Abbie. Wasn't Ass just going on about how Abbie really likes being around kids like her? Why are they taking that away from her? There has got to be a back story to this. I would LOVE to hear it.
Exactly! I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall at their last IEP meeting (I know it isn't called that, I think it is an IPP at JSA but same non-the-less). I totally get where you are coming from and it is a reason we handed back our ESA grant and put our boys back into public school. With some of my kid's medical conditions, it doesn't afford me time to look for homeschool groups or join them. Most of our groups, do group teaching and everyone has to volunteer and you have to come, even if your kid is out sick. It didn't work for us. Mine are now back in school and thriving by the day. I am so glad to hear that yours is too!!! It is awesome when they finally get on the right path...
Personally, I think Abbie definitely needs to leave JSA. I don't think she needs to go to homeschool. I think Asa needs to put his ear out, accept that she does have ID and find a school that can cater to her psychological and mental needs daily. This isn't going to be easy and yes, most will probably have a waitlist but Abbie would be in such a better place, where they aren't going to push Voc Rehab skills and can take that time with her daily. Also, Asa & Priscilla made a friendship of administration, they need that to stop. A&P need to be held accountable for educating her at home and not allowing her to sit and rock on a couch for hours..

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hope sweet girl wasn’t mowing down breakfast with her fingers. 🙀
AF2A3573-145D-4CCA-8415-E2518CB6DDCD.jpeg

Good gracious almighty. This pic was too much the first time, why regurgitate it Ass Jr.?
4633E83D-5187-48DA-82D5-4BC22DC1CE08.jpeg

Almost 41 going on 60. She has like 1,254 problems and a skin biopsy ain’t one of ‘em.
E154FB49-CACD-4D40-89B5-2197D9CA40AE.jpeg

Working her business from Dunkin’…in front of AssMaass’ big, douche boy camera. Of course you are. 🐽
6DE3EDB4-71FD-465A-8A60-A1601C173EB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member

Haven't watched yet, unsure if this is from the motorbike trip or if he picked up lunch for his wife.
I couldn’t get past 30 seconds when he mispronounced Islamorada. Idiot. If you’re a “travel vlogger”, learn how to pronounce places you go

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This may be one of her slimming tools - the "Skinny Mirror". It's a lighted mirror that slims you and you can stream from it. Gross. Unreal. And $136 for a mirror! https://www.limelifebyalcone.com/co...9eXRuSgpAqLr80HSjHpVgQInwxGrATcwaAiTEEALw_wcB View attachment 1263631
This is so funny lol. P doesnt even know how to use these. She tried to display and talk about them on her live the other night, and she didnt even know how it turned on. So yesterday, Asa did a live to explain them since he is the "tech guy"....yet she claims she uses them in the RV.
Just like the sunscreen she pushes and doesnt use. She doesnt even bother to try and know anything about the stuff she sells. Shes always so unprepared and unprofessional, I cant believe she sells anything!

• Haha

pixelfox

The whole ‘fish premise’ scenario is bizarre. Who really cares about the koi pond. The humpers who think the sun rises and sets with this family do I guess. They have ‘bigger fish to fry’ (see what I did there?) than this crap. They have a daughter whose biggest school accomplishment is waving hi and bye-bye and now are at a loss what to do for her in the next school year. No respite and no teacher.

Here is an example of the delusion:

View attachment 1254304
I think the people selling her the most short are her parents. Who instead of trying to embrace her for who she is and work WITH her, are so hellbent on making her ‘normal’ (a relative concept anyways) that she can’t even begin to succeed. She could do SO MUCH if they tried hard enough to understand her- REALLY understand her- but that likely wouldn’t be as good for views and cashing out...

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I remember in Asa's blog, he wrote about how hard it was when he was out with Abbie- having to take a "yelling" little girl into the mens room, and try to keep her in the stall as he tried to pee. I cant imagine. o_O
So is that what he does now? Take a technically grown adult female into the men’s room with him? Or do they just keep her in diapers so that’s not an issue? My guess is the latter. No way Priscilla could fit in a public bathroom stall with Abbie . No way. Diaper it is, which is why her toileting skills have gone down the toilet… See what I did there?

• Haha
  • Heart