Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
Its clear from her recent "photo shoot" with Asa that she thinks shes the shit. She thinks she's so dainty, fashionable and cute. Blows my mind!! o_Oo_O
She told Asswipe it's called 'confidence'..I'd call it delusion. Whatever she's smoking I don't want any.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Sweetums

VIP Member
Maybe you shouldn't have fish if you can't take care of them properly. Accident or not, maybe it's a sign to focus more on actually educating your daughter. She knows modified sign language but just imagine if you taught her more than 5 words!
He should just fill that pond with dirt and call it a day. First it was the Squirt the turtle, now the fish, lol. Asshole can't do anything right, and that includes Abby.

• Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Since no one posted the pic of the toilet paper sticking out of her ass after Abbie supposedly left her exposed in the bathroom. I thought it was hilarious she claimed this happened due to being in a hurry. Yeah right 🐽. I bet this isn’t the first time.

View attachment 1241293
Ewww. It sickens me to think where the other end of that toilet paper is.

And how does he know he has a torn meniscus? Did he go to a doctor? Hell no he didnt. He's so full of it.
And how did he manage to tear his meniscus and hurt his back? Probably trying to lift one of P's redwoods again.
LOL. I wonder if these pains are the result of chasing Kaidale around the pool?

• Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
She signed "break" fairly early on in the whole wrestling thing and he just kept on going. 4:33ish.
I don’t get why he would be encouraging wrestling with his 17 yr old daughter, autistic or not. I would think that would rev her up. Plus the fact she is pretty much a woman physically, seems inappropriate.

• Heart

Shadergirl

Couple other things from Laurens vlog-
*Not only was Asa rude to Lauren, he wasnt baby-talking Abbie either. "Abbie. Get over here and eat your bagel." I bet thats his REAL tone.
* P was hugging and hanging on him, "Good morning honey!". He didnt respond or even act as if she was there.
* And how pissed are they, that Lauren got contacted to be on some national commercial?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Here they are, the great Fathering Autism. Big P with her "brand". YouTube star Abbie... and yet, Lauren gets a commercial.
I freaking LOVE it!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I just saw the commercial with Lauren in it the other day and all I could think of was the pure anger and jealousy of P and A! After all, Pas her own “brand” and A is a YouTube phenomenon…why didn’t they get chosen for a commercial?

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Ewww. It sickens me to think where the other end of that toilet paper is.

LOL. I wonder if these pains are the result of chasing Kaidale around the pool?
What is wrong with her. Truly. There has to be a term for someone who has absolutely no shame. The bikini was one thing, but showing toilet paper hanging out of her ass goes to a new level. @CoffeeMomof2 please - impart your wisdom here!

Now thinking about it, I seem to remember a vlog where they were not invited to surfer's for autism but they went anyway and parked it on the beach right next to the event. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe I will look for it but maybe not!
I am confident the SFA people and families feel the same about them as JSA. They are menaces.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
Me too, I watched the whole trial, but hers were called meat curtains🤢🤢 and don't nobody Google that, you do not want to see that image, nor the others that will pop up.😲😲😦😖
@Seashellz
LMAO! I thought it was something along those lines! I remember a pic or gif about Arby's Beef sandwich and Jodi's meat curtains as well. :ROFLMAO: 😂
b81267022e3711ee4db11e802a0cbef3.png

I joined a few online groups for the trial and we had access to the full crime scene photos/evidence etc and WOWEE, I was 110% invested in that trial, to the point that I was in line at Walgreens when I got the text that the verdict came in and I yelled: "OMG, the verdict is in!!" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Juan was my hero back then!
Big P's meat/beef curtains must need their own zip code! 🤔:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

Let’s be honest. Abbie never loved surfing.
@SCCOct66
Untitled (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
As far as Abbie's squeeze stim, I know this has been discussed on here before but I think it may be similar to what Temple Grandin created when she was doing her research on cattle. I look at Abbie doing that stim and I see her trying to apply pressure to her body. I see it as a calming activity. She does it very often when she is laying on the couch. I have never thought it was something other than some sort of stim to calm herself. Maybe she plopped herself down on the ground at the fish store due to being over stimulated. Who knows because the asshole's narrative more than likely never aligns with what is really going on on any given vlog. Someone else mentioned the sound of the running water was something she enjoyed hearing and she decided to add to it by doing that stim. Who really knows what is going through that childs mind but hey, she does know how to wave hi and bye :sneaky:
I think she just had enough and was bored..hence the lying down on the filthy pavement. She does this often when she doesn’t want to stand around.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
OH DEAR GAWD! 😹
MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY.
0D34F9F4-57C8-47AC-98CD-38515A036E0D.jpeg

1652295505402.gif

For some reason I am unable to share it, but y’all need to take yourselves over to Lipsmack Ya Mama’s page and see the newest abomination. Ol’ Moobs is putting his new producer skills to work. 😹 Run..don’t waddle!

• Haha
  • Wow

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
There is NO situation where she will be with a direct support worker, teacher, or aide where "Wrestle" would ever be appropriate. I'm not going to teach my child that it is EVER appropriate to be aggressive with someone or have someone be aggressive with him. Even going with the "typical" teen, would it be appropriate for her dad/brother to wrestle with her at this age. A fucking pointless sign to teach her because it is completely inappropriate. She is not a small child anymore, and they need to realize this. If you want to reduce things like pinching and hair pulling, then when she does those things, redirect her to a stim/fidget toy where she can do those things. A Barbie or other doll with hair could be used when out and about, and maybe one of those Barbie busts can be used in the house. Teach her to pinch one of those stress balls or something else that has similar texture.

Then there is this advice from a behaviorist on the autism speaks website: (hint: nowhere does it say "teach them a sign for wrestle!") https://www.autismspeaks.org/expert-opinion/how-stop-my-autistic-child-pinching

And people actually look up to them for advice....which is so cringy.

I don’t get why he would be encouraging wrestling with his 17 yr old daughter, autistic or not. I would think that would rev her up. Plus the fact she is pretty much a woman physically, seems inappropriate.
It is VERY inappropriate. See my link above.It's the fucking equivalent to me teaching my son to say "let's box!" when he is hitting me. No. Not going to happen. If he starts to hit me (usually out of anger/frustration) that shit is squashed by me taking him to his room and removing myself from the situation until he calms down. We don't teach him "fight" on his AAC or anything like that. There's no point in time where anyone would want a 6ft adult male asking them for a "fight".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Vegan for the Animals

Gee Boychick...you seem to mention the word "money" constantly! 🙄
They’re right though. Filming Abbie’s what brings in most of their money. We’ve all discussed that at various points. Also, not all of us have been on Tattle since the early days, so we aren’t always aware of what’s already been talked about or understand all the jokes.

• Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Ok so we now have back side boobs.

View attachment 1259819

And we have our handy helper Junior now doing LL ads. (mommy's little helper!)

View attachment 1259825

You too can purchase itsy bitsy lip balm $18.00 for .14 ounces

View attachment 1259840

Don't you wish you were this sexy and as comfortable in your own skin as this boss babe!

View attachment 1259851

105#down

View attachment 1259855

She actually said "I know the last time I got on here you were all like Oh you look so cute today!"

Yeah sure lady.

View attachment 1259884
Thanketh tho much for my new profile pic!

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
it's insane! I don't understand the mindset of the humpers, especially when they say things like "wow she has really come so far" like HELLO, have you been watching? she has learned NOTHING new in years, she is regressing. Like WTF.
It's because the humpers are all mentally challenged in one way or another. Go watch videos of their meetups. Just look at those people!
They look like a bunch of fuking weirdos with zero sense. Just look at her little group of ladies on her team that she travels with. Listen to their lives.
The humpers buy makeup from Percillerpotamus because they THINK it might get them recognized and a shout out. Also maybe they will feel closer to the Hambeasts and Abbie.
She knows they are mentally delayed and yet she continues to prey on them.
I hope this helps make understanding the humpers a little clearer. They ALL got issues.
I also hope that "birth person" rots in hell someday.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
As far as Abbie's squeeze stim, I know this has been discussed on here before but I think it may be similar to what Temple Grandin created when she was doing her research on cattle. I look at Abbie doing that stim and I see her trying to apply pressure to her body. I see it as a calming activity. She does it very often when she is laying on the couch. I have never thought it was something other than some sort of stim to calm herself. Maybe she plopped herself down on the ground at the fish store due to being over stimulated. Who knows because the asshole's narrative more than likely never aligns with what is really going on on any given vlog. Someone else mentioned the sound of the running water was something she enjoyed hearing and she decided to add to it by doing that stim. Who really knows what is going through that childs mind but hey, she does know how to wave hi and bye :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
So Abbie gets on the ground at the fish store to do her "squeezing" stim. We all know what that really is, and if handled correctly she should have been taught that is something she only does in her room. Like all of a sudden it is brand new?
AND the school says she is getting better at waving hello and goodbye. Being that a toddler can do this why is this such a major step?
SMH

• Heart
  • Sad

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
If ASSa angers you don't watch all the way to the end. Asshole is damn near distraught as he killed the fish in the pond that his ID wife loves feeding so much. I would love to see him get even 1/10 as emotional/concerned over the weird bend in Abbie's neck that he made fun of during the vlog. I wish I wasnt blocked on all his sites......

• Heart
  • Angry

Sweetums

VIP Member
She sat down and took her shoes off in a store again in this vlog. It’s disgusting. They said she was so good at brunch. Cilla had her arm in front of Abby, blocking her from something. You see her yelling and such at the beginning and you don’t see much more after that. Then at the grocery she started getting into everything. When she yells in public they start pushing her hand out of the way. So asshat claims she needs to stim so he doesn’t stop it. I guess in public where it’s embarrassing they try to stop it.

Oh my god.. big p’s shin jiggle when she walks. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that on anyone
Did I hear Asshole tell Piggrease she looked sooo hot when she was bringing the cart back? OMG.
...they are such a phony ass joke. All they did was cut out the Abbies outbursts and manic behaviour. They couldn't even get her off the floor. She should never been allowed to sit down on the filthy floor to begin with. They have lost almost all control of her especially now that she is getting heavier.

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I can understand getting emotional if you have not been able to go out to eat as a family in months or in our case, YEARS, but they go out to eat in restaurants with Abbie quite a bit. I would even go so far as to say they do this way more than the average autism family. And thanks to cannabis, our boy's world has truly opened back up, so we have been able to go out as a family more (but still not as often as these people, and no, I'm not jealous of them one bit actually because I love my own life.)

• Heart