Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
When P asked Abbie if ‘she liked the flowers‘, do you think Abbie knows what P was saying or if she even understands what ‘like‘ means. I was, as usual, yelling at my TV that she doesn’t understand..but maybe I’m wrong???
She "understands" about as much as any 18 month old does. It's fleeting understanding at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I have a suspicion that at some point after the school year at JSA is over, we're going to get either a sob story vlog or a series of passive-aggressive IG posts & comments from them about JSA. JSA failed Abbie, they made all sorts of promises they couldn't deliver, everything changed once they moved to the new building, they were warehousing her, etc etc etc - it'll be like when they pulled her out of public school* and talked shit about the district for years. It's a great setup for sympathetic drama, as well as a way to deflect from their own failings.

*Public schools really aren't set up for kids like Abbie so I'm fairly apathetic about them moving her to an autism-specific school. I get it. The district may well have been warehousing her, but knowing what we know now about the Maasses it's equally as likely that they expected way more than any school could have done for Abbie.

I think a lot of that also depends on the public school. My son has been in 4 public schools (2 different states). 1 elementary school was great until he was in second grade and we were trying to get a therapist in to observe behaviors he was having. The school did not provide a 1:1 aide, and he got zero support over the summer. Another elementary school was just awful and let him stare out the window all day long because that was easier for them. We moved to our current state in the middle of his second grade year to a specialized school that started out absolutely wonderful until the beginning of puberty and his tourette's just exploded and took over. Then the restraints were happening daily and he was coming home with bruises. He then moved back into our local school district and into public school. The difference this time is the public school has given him everything he needs-without a fight. He is in an autistic support classroom, our district provided him transport via a van they acquired specifically for him, they go out in the community twice a week to do vocational hab things and fun things, he gets support in the summer via a summer school type of program, etc. I never get calls to come and pick him up-they handle behaviors in a completely different way than the special school, etc. I won't touch Florida with a 10ft pole because we'd lose all the supports we have here. So, even though we have a lot of family down there, my happy ass is staying right here for my kid.

• Heart

SinisterSenorita

I think doing things for her is what landed them in this position. That teaches her nothing. She isnt capable of much, but there are things she can do or should do. Having autism and an intellectual disability isnt a free pass- everyone has to do things they dont want to do. Abbie learned early on that tantrums or defiance will most likely work in her favor, because her parents are too lazy to follow through, and want to avoid "behaviors" at all costs. Its not killing Abbie to stay on her feet in a store, or clear a table. Whats killing her is the fact that its only done on camera instead of everyday. I mean, it took Brandy and JSA to teach her how to eat with utensils at age 11, and as we just heard, to master waving hello and goodbye. Her parents taught her "donut". They've failed her completely- they dont want to deal with her so they do everything for her until the camera is on. JMO.
I agree... I mean when Abbies shaking her head no...it's hilarious she knows exactly what no means. She can be taught throwing herself on the ground in a store squeezing is not acceptable but it means those parents have to stay in her about it. They're lazy and they wont.
Just like Abbie not wanting to get out of the car... It's become a game, they tickle her, laugh, film... There's no consequences, and Abbies a big girl now...weight wise she's clearly overweight and it's hot...and she doesn't want to walk around the bigger she gets the harder it's going to be.
Again routine...this kid needs daily routine exercises every day...not when Asa needs content...they got her on her bike maybe 5 times last year. It has to be every day or she will never get it it won't stick..

Get rid of the travel RV...keep the pool heated in the winter months and make swimming daily part of Abbies exercise every morning and walks after dinner every day... Even physical therapy which she's going to require soon.

Wait till Abbie is Priscillas size. She can't handle her now.

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
She was SHIT-FACED! I don't think I've seen her that drunk on video.
As if that red faced, cackling sot wasn’t enough…..She had sweet boy tickling her as he nursed underneath pigs tent of a shirt some black blankie thingy. There is zero testosterone at the Manor. None…nada…zilch. I had to just turn that 💩 off. Who wants to see that?

• Haha
  • Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Here is Ass arguing with a Humper about Abby's physical activity, he states that most 17 year olds aren't that active anyways. Actually most seventeen-year-olds are involved in sports, activities, clubs, Etc. They are also getting ready to graduate and head out into the world, most IDD teenagers are not! Maybe he is under this impression because he, as a seventeen-year-old, was well on his way to starting his career of becoming an overweight sloth. Another Humper joins in and defends him with her wealth of knowledge🤓 according to her Abby does not have behavioral issues, just bad days😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Whimsical

VIP Member
I don't believe she is doing it on purpose. She has done this for years it appears from past vlogs. I agree with what others have said that she may not be able to properly hold her head up and it might just be more comfortable to let her head/neck droop.

Why they have never this addressed by a doctor is beyond all things logical...but let's face it, most of what they do or don't do, is beyond all things logical. There is no excuse for letting her neck get this bad, especially since this is not something new. :cry:

1589767773307.png
5852ED16-6951-4542-9534-C1CDFD2B6201.jpeg
Abbieneckouch.jpg

Is he this stupid, unaware or so used to being a dick that he thinks making fun of Abbie's neck is funny? 🤬
ASSaneckdick.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
He should just fill that pond with dirt and call it a day. First it was the Squirt the turtle, now the fish, lol. Asshole can't do anything right, and that includes Abby.
Exactly! First our dearly departed Squirt and now the fish. AssA needs to be placed in the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) jail.
FDE3E2F0-E31E-4D14-9C3E-EAC62C92C99D.png

His cellmates will give him a very warm welcome!
7699DAE4-A987-46DC-8B34-3B552835EAF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
I’m not sure what’s he’s up to quite yet, I’ve noticed he’s complained about Abbie’s behavior way more recently. Not as much lying about how great she’s doing. Certain behaviors he said, but now doesn’t say what. Never minded saying fecal smearing, or shredding, or stripping. Must be real bad. She’s not getting better she’s getting worse and he knows it. I think this trip will be the last hoorah. It will come out they can’t find someone to carry Abbie all over Jax and do what? Teach her how to act in public, something y’all have been incapable of doing for 17 years?As Abbie ages her IDD is much more prevalent. It’s obvious. Kids can get away with things and it be kid like, she can’t do that anymore and blame autism. They will place her somewhere that allows her to be filmed, some how some way. Hog boys on pills or he’s sick af with something to be concerned about.
He is mentioning her behaviors but likes to make them seem transitory... or a phase..because she is a "teenager" now...which is completely delusional. Abbie will have the same behaviors at 20 and 30.

They could actually put her in a residential facility and the VLOG might never know. He could still pick her up and take her home... and just not mention it..I think he could still get content. I could see Asshat trying to use the residential facility as content too though..like he did JSA. Abbie could still go to Dunkin, could still be drug around to various festivals and stores...etc. A&P would have more "date nights"...if you could imagine.

Something is really up with Isaiah..he looks terrible.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Why do they think it’s appropriate to let Abby sit on the floor or lay on the floor wherever they go. Two vlogs in a row she has sat down at a store. They were just so happy she was content.
Is that really "STIMMING"...laying on the floor?? P says..oh..she has "autism"...like that excuses any behavior she might want to do.

Asshat said that the one thing Abbie learned at school is to wave HI and Bye... sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

mousepanda8

VIP Member
And oh boy, Isaiah is "so excited" to come home. (he arrives today) My kids were happy to come home for breaks, yet missed their college crew. Its sad, but I dont think he has friends in Boone. I dont think hes even very close to his roomies anymore.
I wonder what happened? They all seemed ok in December?
He’s mentioned anxiety - I wonder if that’s getting in his way of making friends or if there’s more to the story.

Seriously he needs to seek a good therapist and work through whatever he is going through as it’s sad to see

Its probably going to be harder and harder to find teachers/respite for Abigail because of her severe "behaviors" ... probably why her current respite quit. No Asshat.. it is not because she is a teenager..it is because she is feral because of lack of discipline... she needs physical therapy or she will also be physically handicapped..her neck is atrocious.
I remember one video they were driving and Isiah had a coffee and Abbie wanted it and obviously wasn’t allowed it - so she dumped it by throwing it back into the boot. It was called her ‘OCD’ by idiot parent 1 and 2. 🙄 Please read DSM 5 ! that’s is not ocd . Just bad behaviour she was excused for..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
What in the damn heck is Piggy saying that when she pees all her glory hangs out. Does she strip down to pee? When I pee, you probably get a peep at my thighs unless I et my pants fall to my ankles. A bathing suit shows more than you do when yoi're peeing.
She's probably referring to her beef curtains. It must look like a dropped lasagna down there.

• Haha
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
All the horrible sensory seeking that Abbie was doing today. Big P suggest sticking her on the patio with a can of shaving cream. How about some sensory toys? How about anything to occupy her time so she’s not annoying you? Fucking horrible parents

• Heart
  • Angry

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
My then 17yr old ASD kiddo on one of our many trail walks in the summer time. We also love visiting creeks and other local watering holes in the late spring/summer. We are cooped up for so much of the year that when the weather is nice, we do our very best to get outside. My typical son at 17 was in marching band, vocal ensemble, and drama. He was hardly home. Before all that, he was into soccer, ice hockey, and mixed martial arts.

Attachments

• Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
A couple of comments from today's vlog sure got the humpers humped up, even Shari joined in and had her panties in a wad, with her nose all scrunched up... no wait🤔 that is her normal face😄😄 Seriously, do these comments ever get taken down, I never go back and look? I sometimes think that Ass gets a boner over the humpers and tattler's going head-to-head, he sure doesn't get one from Pig.😉😂

Attachments

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I’m speechless and horrified after watching this vlog. Her laying down on the concrete ground barefoot should be more important than buying new fish.
And when P said "Shes autistic, shes stimming..." Asa jumps right in and asks P if she wanted that plant, disregarding whomever was asking if Abbie was ok. SO rude and entitled, and truthfully, I was embarrassed for Abbie.

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Ok, Assa, she asks to go to the bathroom every where you go because she is mentally a toddler. Also, TAKE her when she asks. Maybe why potty training never stuck?

please excuse my tirade on Assa yesterday. I meant it but I’m not proud of my language skills lately.

• Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Woah Mr Cindy, I moustache you a question. Have you ever heard of veet?!

Omg she's discussing what time her inlaws have sex. Jfc.

And discussing her and Asshat showering together. Wtaf.

And now Asshat is telling sex stories.

View attachment 1238771

Cindy her star humper wants to know where Abbie is. And when is her birthday.

View attachment 1238788

View attachment 1238778

View attachment 1238780

Her personal goal is 50K and her team goal is 80K this month.
That fat bitch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.

Omg she's discussing what time her inlaws have sex. Jfc.

And discussing her and Asshat showering together. Wtaf.

And now Asshat is telling sex stories.

View attachment 1238771

Cindy her star humper wants to know where Abbie is. And when is her birthday.

View attachment 1238788

View attachment 1238778

View attachment 1238780

Her personal goal is 50K and her team goal is 80K this month.
That fat bitch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.

• Haha