Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo. Abbie eats Gumbo. Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He kills me calling his nephews and K Dale “rowdy “, Suggesting that Abbie is “chill “because she’s a teenager. Rowdy is the most kind way you could describe her, to be honest. The screaming, the thrashing, the aggressive rocking. But she’s not rowdy…
Sadly.... Abbie doesn't have an interest in her environment or other people unless food is involved...so she isn't "rowdy ..ie. playful" in that way.... but yea the screaming, thrashing, honking, yelling, primate arms... stomping....yea..she is not "chill" because she is a teenager... that is their delusional narrative.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally got to scroll back through posts from today.
This woman has bumped her head.
"The Priscilla Collection"??!!
She thinks so much of herself that she created and named a collection after herself?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And she couldnt spring for a new outfit? That pink jacket will be able to walk on its own soon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They always talk about Abbie and Kaidale connecting, but it’s total bull. They aren’t close in age and even though they are both autistic, they are very different to one another. I did wonder though, if Abbie was annoyed at him being in the pool as she started honking loudly and then we saw her flapping her arms and running. She seemed agitated. She certainly didn’t think ‘my people’.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey Hey Hey! And the winner is…🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

2ADE5D81-0F95-495B-A5D5-7AF17EBC8197.jpeg

I will wait a few to make sure we are all good, then I will make our new thread. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They always talk about Abbie and Kaidale connecting, but it’s total bull. They aren’t close in age and even though they are both autistic, they are very different to one another. I did wonder though, if Abbie was annoyed at him being in the pool as she started honking loudly and then we saw her flapping her arms and running. She seemed agitated. She certainly didn’t think ‘my people’.
I also thought the same thing; Kaidale was in HER spaces. You can also see by contrast just how IDD Abbie is compared to her. Poor thing, her entire afternoon was all screwed up.

I also thought the same thing; Kaidale was in HER spaces. You can also see by contrast just how IDD Abbie is compared to her. Poor thing, her entire afternoon was all screwed up.
I mean compared to him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LOL. “The Priscilla Collection….“ Cringe fest. I will send you a gift on my birthday? Me me me me…. cant find new comp plan details, funny that. Just highlights. But they are all saying you don’t need a team blah blah blah, but as with all MLMs there are major incentives to recruit. As in her goal board, 10 new customers and 3 new Slime guides = $500 bonus…. without limit. I can’t wait to see when 50% commission kicks in.

It’s just creepy. His vlogs are lately just filming his daughter doing nothing really, to elevator music. Sometimes in slow mo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG! Ha, ha! I just came here to suggest this title!!!
Fathering Autism #122 She thinks she’s an amazing entrepreneur but in reality she’s just a fake pig on a scooter
or skanky pig would work 🤣
But in reality she's just a dirty old bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just click-bait. As noted, Abbie probably does not have that kind of insight to recognize someone autistic. And if by some miracle she does, she wouldn’t care. Her main focus, as I could gather watching FA vlogs for a few years, is food, rocking, stiming, etc…not peers or anyone else. And if there is a person she cares about, I have to say (shudder), it’s Asa.

Reactions: 15
Call me crazy…but I was always taught and also taught my kids there is no running around the pool. I realize there appeared to be no water splashed around but why would an adult encourage a child to run around it? They always encourage activities that are not the safe, especially for special needs children. Everyone seems to be pumping P’s head with the lies that she looks so good in these bathing suits. Sorry but no.
She made sure not to stand up and she covered her redwoods with a towel when Abs first sat down by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.