Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat thinks he's a speech therapist now. View attachment 104187
View attachment 104188
View attachment 104189

Well, Isaiah just lost a million cred points from me:
He’s been so agitated lately. Are the fans only choosing the $2 patreon package?

They never respond to comments that aren’t criticism. Tonia Kind is #1 Leghumper, it used to be Casey Stickle but she has backed off. I think boo hoo video made her stop. She was defending them hardcore saying he didn’t have a second child, after that video came out I noticed she doesn’t comment as often.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yup, thank you.
That's what the dumbbells don't get.
Can't wait for it to happen, maybe during their prom 2020 movie (cause don't you just know that they are going to go full on drama performance like the"night to shine" video with scenes of makeup, wardrobe, red carpet and make it a like a big screen vomit fest :rolleyes: ).

What I predictwe will see at this "prom":

Abbie doped up on her meds with an ongoing snack-a-thon to (try) keep her in line, Prisilly will be tipsy and trying to be the center of attention, get your giggle counter ready for Summer, Asa will be trying to use every trick in the book to make things emotional and give viewers the "feels" :rolleyes:, the fanzies will be in tears and wishing that they were there.....blah blah gag vomit.🥴

Fanzies- Yup, made it up to describe their crazy fans....feel free to use it plentifully lol
Omg this is HILARIOUS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asshat thinks he's a speech therapist now. View attachment 104187
View attachment 104188
View attachment 104189

Well, Isaiah just lost a million cred points from me:
You don't even have to watch the videos, all you have to do is read the comments on the vids at this point to see a narcissist at play all the while, using his flying monkies (followers) to attack. It's uncomfortable and disturbing really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven't seen one person on here say that Abigail's behavior wasn't learned from somewhere. Everytime I have said that I dont like Abigail, I have always followed up with how it's not even her fault that I dont like her. I have said numerous times that her parents have made it impossible for me to feel anything towards her due to what they have and haven't taught her. I'm not going to sit back and keep my mouth shut bc, I'm scared of making folks angry. That's the whole reason I came to this sight in the first place was to be able to voice my opinion and not get pummeled by "fans". I value everyone's opinions here, even if I don't share them. I would never tell someone their opinion is wrong just bc, I dont share it. I'm not going to tell any of you that you crossed any lines or are being too harsh for saying just how you feel about what this thread is about. Honestly, I didn't come here to see how many "likes" I could get from my posts......I came here to be able to be honest. Honesty is how YOU feel.....not how others want you to feel or think you should feel about a certain topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s been so agitated lately. Are the fans only choosing the $2 patreon package?

They never respond to comments that aren’t criticism. Tonia Kind is #1 Leghumper, it used to be Casey Stickle but she has backed off. I think boo hoo video made her stop. She was defending them hardcore saying he didn’t have a second child, after that video came out I noticed she doesn’t comment as often.
Oh I remember Casey lol. She acted like she lived right there with them, she just knew it all didnt she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the house safety video, Priscilla says it is a house rule that no one can swim alone and must ask permission before they go in. So, Abbie a 14year old with severe special needs can jump in the pool fully clothed without repercussions, but Isaiah a neurotypical legal adult has to ask permission?

Absolutely disgusting.
I have often wandered how Isaiah was treated when he was underage in terms of curfews, could he have friends over, girlfriends, could he go out with friends when he wanted, did he have to beg to go out on fridays? Stuff like that. There was one vlog where he had planned to get up early and go take some pictures of nature but, since he set his clock and the noise woke Abigail up, Asa got up and pretty much met him on his way out the door and said," nope, your not going, your going to stay home with your sister while we sleep." Makes you wander how happy his childhood really was.....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I haven't seen one person on here say that Abigail's behavior wasn't learned from somewhere. Everytime I have said that I dont like Abigail, I have always followed up with how it's not even her fault that I dont like her. I have said numerous times that her parents have made it impossible for me to feel anything towards her due to what they have and haven't taught her. I'm not going to sit back and keep my mouth shut bc, I'm scared of making folks angry. That's the whole reason I came to this sight in the first place was to be able to voice my opinion and not get pummeled by "fans". I value everyone's opinions here, even if I don't share them. I would never tell someone their opinion is wrong just bc, I dont share it. I'm not going to tell any of you that you crossed any lines or are being too harsh for saying just how you feel about what this thread is about. Honestly, I didn't come here to see how many "likes" I could get from my posts......I came here to be able to be honest. Honesty is how YOU feel.....not how others want you to feel or think you should feel about a certain topic.
Any time in life when you speak your opinion, there will be people who will disagree and do it loudly. I posted my opinion of parents dating and got jumped all over and told I was absolutely wrong. I still feel the way I do from statistics, but I apologized for offending anyone and moved on. You can move on as well.

I do want to mention that I have said her behavior is learned. The chaos makes her chaotic. The chasing, tickling and restraining has made her aggressive. I mentioned if they wanted calmness from Abbie, they need to reflect calm. Also...those two fat pigs got that way from over eating, food is a big part of their life. So....Abbie always wants food. They are lazy as all get out...Abbie is lazy. This entire family is disrespectful and it angers Abbie and Isaiah, so they behave the same.

I still cannot say I do not like Abbie, she is a product of her clueless parents and I still find her innocent. That is just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100%.
We don't cross lines here.
At least not THAT way.
We draw pictures with our lines.
Every one of us here has valuable insight to share based on the evidence that Assa himself provides.
We are not making tit up.
Our opinions are rooted in facts that we see with our own eyes.
We are not scribbling like toddlers with crayons.
We are awareness artists!
And as awareness artists, we are allowed the freedom to add our own colors to this picture.
Crossing lines?
That is in the eye of the beholder.
Sometimes ya gotta do it in order to add some interest to the fine art that is being created.
Love and respect to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the most recent vlog.:: summer and I were playing volleyball... ball fell right in front of Abbie and she couldn’t even comprehend them saying “throw the ball at us.” She was just oblivious. That again is a dead giveaway into her mental state. But I bet if they had a treat in their hand and said “Abbie give us the ball” she would have taken it to them ... just my opinion... she always is seeking a reward in the form of candy, snacks or food in general. I rest my case.

Yup and when she came back to the counter ... her eyes were on that tray and she was looking like “why did I have to get a bowl?” Watch again and you’ll see what I mean. I feel like I have observed every one of her mannerisms ... I can even tell when bleeping A has been attempting to film her from neck down to not show her asking for food... but you can tell by her face and his response. It’s always like “you just had a snack” or “we just had dinner” ... seems like he is trying to not really show her asking for food as much. You can also see the camera cut off/ or he edits right when she starts to do that (just like her tantrums). I mean... correct the damn behavior. Even dogs after training don’t constantly ask for treats ... I mean, they would like it, but they still will do what’s asked of them with or without a treat.

My whole thing is this ... and I’ve asked it before- if Abbie has the mind of a toddler (which she does) ... how did she learn to be aggressive in the way that she is? She’s not only aggressive but vicious and malicious in the way she acts. She’s learned to be aggressive to get what she wants ... and what she wants is always food, candy or snack. So who’s to blame here? I’m calling it as I see it. There’s no way a 2 year old would get away with this type of tit for so many years. She’s not an exception. Sorry, not sorry. Even though her parents are to blame... we see her as the one doing and acting in this way, so it’s natural for someone for me to say “oh Abbie did this ...” in some ways she is smarter than they ever thought she would be and she’s used that to her advantage over the years... she saw it worked for her and she continues to do it over and over. God I hope we all survive this Coronavirus so we can see what it’s like in a few years for that tit family.
Totally agree!

Reactions: 7
I have often wandered how Isaiah was treated when he was underage in terms of curfews, could he have friends over, girlfriends, could he go out with friends when he wanted, did he have to beg to go out on fridays? Stuff like that. There was one vlog where he had planned to get up early and go take some pictures of nature but, since he set his clock and the noise woke Abigail up, Asa got up and pretty much met him on his way out the door and said," nope, your not going, your going to stay home with your sister while we sleep." Makes you wander how happy his childhood really was.....
I could never do that to my kid. So basically he is blaming his son for waking the daughter who woke them up. And he's being punished so they can sleep and he can watch the wide awake tasmanian devil. They are disgusting parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They may offer to send them to Patreon members so they will have it for their keepsake books on the FA family, yanno since Patreon members are part of the family. :ROFLMAO: Maybe Abbie can even sign the card with a booger. Then...Isiah may get cards and money from the fool...er I mean fans.

And yes, they are for sure classless enough to do just that.
LOL so true. Nothing but a cash grab🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Prom...seems like P is trying to live vicariously through Isiah in a creepy way. I’m sure she’d prefer to do it all with Abbie. She can’t, do she latches on like a leech to Isiah instead. For a moment I thought it was sweet they wanted to cheer him up, then I realized it’s all about soothing P and making money for A.

It does suck for the seniors of 2020, and their parents, but my friend’s mom is in the ICU, and her grandpa died. COVID19 is no joke. These jerks need to be grateful for everything they do have. I can’t get groceries easily because I’m immune compromised and in a wheelchair (shout our to the MS, folks on here. My disease is very similar.)

I think I despise P because she reminds me so much of my own mother. All of my success she used to make herself look good. Failure wasn’t an option. Hell, when I got sick my own mother downplayed it because it didn’t really offer her anything. If she’s looking for sympathy in a pinch she may toss it out there to see if anyone poor babies her 🙄. I don’t doubt A is narcissistic and on some level has broken P down emotionally, but there is a huge part of her there just a giant B word.

Prom was all about her and what she missed out on, because she won’t get the full senior prom, graduation, etc., ever. Abbie is a prop to her. Sing song sweet voice for the cameras, but I guarantee you they edit out when she forgets to put on the act on camera. As bad as A is for using Abbie for cash, I still feel P is worse. It’s so evident she has no interest in Abbie unless she thinks interacting with her makes good content. If Abbie was NT, I’m sure it would be the same. Look how they treat Isiah.

“How can I use my kids to make myself look and feel good?”
They got balls, I could never put on display how sad I’am about graduations at this time! It’s not like I is the only one missing out on final year events, the whole bleeping world is....what about the ppl that are dying,and their not just elderly ppl!! Guys, I’m so close to letting them have it in their comments, but then I’ll be blocked and I won’t be able to keep up with you guys without bugging u with questions lol #BreathJamiebeth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Any time in life when you speak your opinion, there will be people who will disagree and do it loudly. I posted my opinion of parents dating and got jumped all over and told I was absolutely wrong. I still feel the way I do from statistics, but I apologized for offending anyone and moved on. You can move on as well.

I do want to mention that I have said her behavior is learned. The chaos makes her chaotic. The chasing, tickling and restraining has made her aggressive. I mentioned if they wanted calmness from Abbie, they need to reflect calm. Also...those two fat pigs got that way from over eating, food is a big part of their life. So....Abbie always wants food. They are lazy as all get out...Abbie is lazy. This entire family is disrespectful and it angers Abbie and Isaiah, so they behave the same.

I still cannot say I do not like Abbie, she is a product of her clueless parents and I still fond her innocent. That is just my opinion.
Right, and your opinion is valued. You are a better person than I am bc, I don't like her at all. She makes me cringe. I tried really hard to like her but, her parents make it impossible. I just can't. I feel like they have made her scary, unlikable and just a downright bully bc, that's what they are themselves. I always think about,"what if my children were right there where she is thrashing her head around? What if we had to sit there and listen to her scream at the top of her lungs just bc we were in the restaurant longer than her and her family and we got our food first? What if we paid full price for a trip and she tit all over the boat we were on? What if it was my kid that she tried to steal food from instead of that random lady in chik-fil-a?", and on and on, and I just start getting angry. I feel like they are trying to force others to be miserable just bc they have decided not to parent right. I really did try my best in the beginning but, I just can't do it. It's just not necessary. I mean, I know every kid with autism is different but, my kid has never even come close to acting like that, ever. I know alot of ppl argue if Abigail even has autism or is just IDD, so, it's hard to say really what is typical of whatever she has. (Whatever it is, it's severe, I think most of us can agree on that.) Thank you for your opinion. I really do respect it alot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually think P's problems started from extreme low self-esteem. But that has ballooned into an inwardly angry person who I feel blames her own daughter for being disabled (at least in part). She shows her disappointment in Abbie pretty openly thru her interactions. and has now turned into exploiting her just like Asa does. And she now is money-hungry and phony and defensive.
If she got skinny and started to get a lot of male attention I think she’d leave A, maybe not during his celebrity status currently but when it ends, and it will, I mean I’ll watch till their last days but it can’t go on forever, or it will stop and he‘ll reopen it under a different title when Abbies an adult

Reactions: 12
I could never do that to my kid. So basically he is blaming his son for waking the daughter who woke them up. And he's being punished so they can sleep and he can watch the wide awake tasmanian devil. They are disgusting parents.
Exactly. They said that they told him not to set an alarm the night before but, he did anyway bc, he wanted to get up early to get a good shot of the sunrise. Asa even said ," I looked outside and saw that it was a PERFECT morning for Isaiah to get BEAUTIFUL shots but, nope, not happening. I need to sleep." Just disgusting. It's not his responsibility. Asa and the big lady are the parents. It's their responsibility. Gross.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
From Potth Panths Prithilla.
As Abbie proceeds to shovel in a tin of take out.
Prith: "Hey is it good? Are you so happy? Take out Mexican you got what you wanted huh?"
Thummer: Aweee

abbie rice.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Saw that! I couldn’t believe it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.