Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. They said that they told him not to set an alarm the night before but, he did anyway bc, he wanted to get up early to get a good shot of the sunrise. Asa even said ," I looked outside and saw that it was a PERFECT morning for Isaiah to get BEAUTIFUL shots but, nope, not happening. I need to sleep." Just disgusting. It's not his responsibility. Asa and the big lady are the parents. It's their responsibility. Gross.
They made her , so they should look after her. They really are disgusting.

Reactions: 20
Women need pap smears, Abbie is not a woman and is not sexually active. No reason at all to put her through that. If she gets yeast, they will see her scratching, urinary...she will cry when she pees! They will know if she gets sick.
I don't know about this one :unsure:.
All due respect, I see them as extremely clueless when it comes to her care. Any time she cries or seems out of sorts, they call it "having a hard time", "typical teenager", "full moon". Some times she cries for an entire day and they just call it a bad day!! Last fall she lost her appetite and literally stopped eating and they just kept making dumb excuses until Brandi suggested that she could be having a medical problem/ill and need to see a doctor. They were like "Ooooh we didn't think of that"......it had gone on for several days and they never thought she could be sick, in pain, have an infection!!
Most parents would have thought that when she FIRST started turning down food! Especially ABBIE, she's addicted!?!

In the hands of mature, responsible, sane adults... I agree wholeheartedly.

In the case of Asa and Prisilly...... I completely doubt it.
My opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Right, and your opinion is valued. You are a better person than I am bc, I don't like her at all. She makes me cringe. I tried really hard to like her but, her parents make it impossible. I just can't. I feel like they have made her scary, unlikable and just a downright bully bc, that's what they are themselves. I always think about,"what if my children were right there where she is thrashing her head around? What if we had to sit there and listen to her scream at the top of her lungs just bc we were in the restaurant longer than her and her family and we got our food first? What if we paid full price for a trip and she tit all over the boat we were on? What if it was my kid that she tried to steal food from instead of that random lady in chik-fil-a?", and on and on, and I just start getting angry. I feel like they are trying to force others to be miserable just bc they have decided not to parent right. I really did try my best in the beginning but, I just can't do it. It's just not necessary. I mean, I know every kid with autism is different but, my kid has never even come close to acting like that, ever. I know alot of ppl argue if Abigail even has autism or is just IDD, so, it's hard to say really what is typical of whatever she has. (Whatever it is, it's severe, I think most of us can agree on that.) Thank you for your opinion. I really do respect it alot.
I think when someone is disabled, there is a feeling that we are supposed to overlook their behavior and like/love them anyway. Like we are supposed to be cool with someone being disruptive in public. I call shenanigans on that one. I've said before that if I walked into a place they were at or they walked in, I would be out of there. I can't change how they've raised her, but I have the right to walk away and not be exposed to it.
And to be honest, I love my brother, but a great deal of the time I don't like him. I can cope with what I perceive as being the actual disability. I don't like the learned behavior. Because my mom and grandmother catered to his every whim and tolerated his tantrums, he still resorts to them. Only now he is not 6, or 16, but over 60. I see Abbie heading down that same path and I can't believe her parents aren't working harder to avoid it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where to begin...
I don’t hate Abbie, I do abhor her behavior,but that’s on her parents. Between Silly trying to make her a “typical” and the prices bit,she has given in so much Abbie expects it or else.
Then you have her father. A guy who wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the real world working w his attitude. Yeah,he admits he can’t work for anyone..that’s bit very manly. But,I digress. He has spent the better part of the last 10 yrs or so shoving a camera in Abbies face that he seems to have forgotten exactly what real fathering is. Yeah, I said Asa. You are so dames focused on getting content for the vlog and running your damned mouth that real hands on parenting went out the window. Your holier than everyone else when it comes to autism us sickening to those who work every day w their kids to be better,gain more life skills,dole out punishments,etc.
Your crap about her not understanding us just that! If it us reinforced over and over she will get it! She got snacks didn’t she? So what makes you think she couldn’t have better behavioral controls!
I don’t fault Isiah for doing TikToks..that’s really who the platform us for..kids..not overgrown women who fir some reason thinks she’s cool- you are not! What I will say is Isiah needs to remember that what he puts out there stays out there. Maybe in his little corner if the world his “friends” peers think it’s cool,but the world may not see it 5gat way.
I used to think that maybe when he went to school he would finally get out of his parents grasp- I highly doubt it now. Silly will be right up his arse as always. She’s the type that will want to spend his first weekend at school as close by as she can. And am sure they will be GPS ing him from afar.Silly prob be calling him each morning to wake him. He is a product of them,and you can see he is so much like Asa and that will for sure stop people from befriending him. And being so sheltered,all he knows to speak in is autism and blogging via his father.

• Heart
A couple of random things

I always think that the pool must be disgusting. You couldnt pay me to jump in there. Not being mean but there's gotta be "debris" in there from Abbie. I know, I know, the pool is chlorinated or whatever, but I still get grossed out by the thought.

The other thing was something I thought was really strange...maybe in a vlog a couple months ago. The whole lot of 'em were in Target including Summer. And there was some just mindless fooling around going around by Summer, Isaiah, and Abbie. And Assa says to the camera "Why is it my children who're always the ones misbehaving in the store" H e wasn't mad he just kinda joked about it. I thought it wasso weird to refer to both Isaiah and Summer as children. For crying out loud they're 19 and 21.

Reactions: 17
Exactly. They said that they told him not to set an alarm the night before but, he did anyway bc, he wanted to get up early to get a good shot of the sunrise. Asa even said " I looked outside and saw that it was a PERFECT morning for Isaiah to get BEAUTIFUL shots but, nope, not happening. I need to sleep." Just disgusting. It's not his responsibility. Asa and the big lady are the parents. It's their responsibility. Gross.
Punishing him for something like that is just absolutely horrible. Something I noticed very early on (before I started questioning their behavior) is that #autisumprincess comes first. Her needs, wants, etc are all met no matter what. She pitches a fit, reward. Not enough sleep? She stays home and skips school. We've all seen the drill by now.

But god forbid their poor son sets an alarm like a normal human being to get up early to go do an activity. It's not like he was sneaking off to go hang with his dudes at 2 AM. I wouldn't be surprised if there is underline emotional trauma there, who knows, he might start realizing things once he's actually away from the toxic environment, because there is no way a person could survive in an environment like that and come out acting like their 100% fine.

I just have to ask why? Why are you doing this? The princess gets to keep her brother up all night with that awful yelling or rummaging around her room, prob clapping too, then he actually has to get up and go to school and work hard on little sleep, and that's okay? That's all right because she can't help it. No, just no. You don't constantly put down and punish one child while letting the other shine so to speak.

• Heart
Lol
Yes, I was just wondering yesterday where 'ole Casey slithered off to.:ROFLMAO:
I don't see why we can't talk about the scandal. Its public knowledge with names addresses and arrest records. Just google his name. Its all there.

Reactions: 7
I think when someone is disabled, there is a feeling that we are supposed to overlook their behavior and like/love them anyway. Like we are supposed to be cool with someone being disruptive in public. I call shenanigans on that one. I've said before that if I walked into a place they were at or they walked in, I would be out of there. I can't change how they've raised her, but I have the right to walk away and not be exposed to it.
And to be honest, I love my brother, but a great deal of the time I don't like him. I can cope with what I perceive as being the actual disability. I don't like the learned behavior. Because my mom and grandmother catered to his every whim and tolerated his tantrums, he still resorts to them. Only now he is not 6, or 16, but over 60. I see Abbie heading down that same path and I can't believe her parents aren't working harder to avoid it.
Abbie has a lot of learned behaviors, they (Asa) thinks it’s cute and that the whole world should just accommodate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't see why we can't talk about the scandal. Its public knowledge with names addresses and arrest records. Just google his name. Its all there.
It was heavily discussed at the time but is slowly fading from memory already, which Asa loves I'm sure. I've thought about it though. I hope that the mother has petitioned to modify that measly support order. Not only does the child deserve it, it would anger A&P to no end LOL
I also have wondered why the mom never spoke up at all. Not a peep. Unusual in this day in age. I wonder if Asa's business managers and lawyer offered her a cash settlement to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Punishing him for something like that is just absolutely horrible. Something I noticed very early on (before I started questioning their behavior) is that #autisumprincess comes first. Her needs, wants, etc are all met no matter what. She pitches a fit, reward. Not enough sleep? She stays home and skips school. We've all seen the drill by now.

But god forbid their poor son sets an alarm like a normal human being to get up early to go do an activity. It's not like he was sneaking off to go hang with his dudes at 2 AM. I wouldn't be surprised if there is underline emotional trauma there, who knows, he might start realizing things once he's actually away from the toxic environment, because there is no way a person could survive in an environment like that and come out acting like their 100% fine.

I just have to ask why? Why are you doing this? The princess gets to keep her brother up all night with that awful yelling or rummaging around her room, prob clapping too, then he actually has to get up and go to school and work hard on little sleep, and that's okay? That's all right because she can't help it. No, just no. You don't constantly put down and punish one child while letting the other shine so to speak.
I saw that vlog and had to laugh. Ashat said Isaiah is a very sound sleeper and Cilla usually has to wake him up. So that morning he didn't hear the alarm so Pilla had to get her ass out of bed to wake him. Which she probably bitched at Ashat for, so he was extra pissed. Still very infair. They need to put her out in Summers shack and quit bitching about all the sleep you are losing. After all, Abstract and Summer are such good friends they could have an all summer pajama party! BFFs!!

It was heavily discussed at the time but is slowly fading from memory already, which Asa loves I'm sure. I've thought about it though. I hope that the mother has petitioned to modify that measly support order. Not only does the child deserve it, it would anger A&P to no end LOL
I also have wondered why the mom never spoke up at all. Not a peep. Unusual in this day in age. I wonder if Asa's business managers and lawyer offered her a cash settlement to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
The child looks alot like her.

Fathering Autism #13 New Thread

A couple of random things

I always think that the pool must be disgusting. You couldnt pay me to jump in there. Not being mean but there's gotta be "debris" in there from Abbie. I know, I know, the pool is chlorinated or whatever, but I still get grossed out by the thought.

The other thing was something I thought was really strange...maybe in a vlog a couple months ago. The whole lot of 'em were in Target including Summer. And there was some just mindless fooling around going around by Summer, Isaiah, and Abbie. And Assa says to the camera "Why is it my children who're always the ones misbehaving in the store" H e wasn't mad he just kinda joked about it. I thought it wasso weird to refer to both Isaiah and Summer as children. For crying out loud they're 19 and 21.
Could have sworn she called him Dad in yesterdays blog (Summer).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Good maybe he can put his new found skill set to work and help his wife's lisp.
Nah that would require following through with something so unless he starts a channel like I don't know Fixing Cilla (just the lisp lol) and monetizes it there's a snowball's chance in hell. I had speech therapy 2 hours a day 5 days a week for a very very long time and my parents were committed to doing every exercise they were given to me. They realized not being able to pronounce your own name is cute when ur 5 but probably not when ur an adult 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got to give it to @Morningstar ... Abbie is a severely IDD child. While I understand many of her behaviors are simply unacceptable for the time and place, and that makes people annoyed or even angry, it’s the fault of her parents. Saying you don’t like Abbie because of he behaviors is kind of like calling a screaming toddler a jerk. We ALL know kids can be jerks. I’ve worked with them and 100% can confirm lol. I just thinks it’s unfair to hold Abbie to blame when she doesn’t even understand what acceptable behavior is.

it’s entirely possible to discipline an IDD kid, it just looks different then the discipline you’d use for a child who isn’t IDD. Autism is the same. You tailor your discipline to the needs of the child, NT or not. I came here to hold her parents accountable because the only chance Abbie has is them changing. Long shot, but possible when the YT money dries up. Posting separately about the prom fiasco because what on earth are they thinking?!
Thank you. Excellent post.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Women need pap smears, Abbie is not a woman and is not sexually active. No reason at all to put her through that. If she gets yeast, they will see her scratching, urinary...she will cry when she pees! They will know if she gets sick. I believe the only way they could ever get a pap smear would be putting her to sleep or at a minimum Propofol but there is just no good reason to sedate her for that at this point.

As far as Dental? I have worked with many combative children. We used mild sedation if we needed to for cleanings and stronger sedation to do dental work. It can be done.

I have been puked on, peed on, bitten, scratched and pushed. But....I kept my calm and did what was needed to be done. We had many adult patients that someone big had to help hold, if they got hold of me I could have been hurt.
So when I was her age, the only way you could get birth control was after having a Pap smear. Has this changed? I know she is on those shots (depo?) which is a form of birth control ... so are they just giving it to her randomly without an exam?? Seriously wondering. So anyway, regardless, would Abbie be someone who would never have a Pap smear? I hate them myself and wonder how she would do with those. Just wondering.

Reactions: 3
Thank you. Excellent post.
I didn't come here to throw shade at other members. You are entitlef to your opinion as anyone else is to theirs. You sure you aren't a member of the maass squad! I know there is at least one in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So when I was her age, the only way you could get birth control was after having a Pap smear. Has this changed? I know she is on those shots (depo?) which is a form of birth control ... so are they just giving it to her randomly without an exam?? Seriously wondering. So anyway, regardless, would Abbie be someone who would never have a Pap smear? I hate them myself and wonder how she would do with those. Just wondering.
Was the same for me, but yes it is changing. I hate Pap's.

Nah that would require following through with something so unless he starts a channel like I don't know Fixing Cilla (just the lisp lol) and monetizes it there's a snowball's chance in hell. I had speech therapy 2 hours a day 5 days a week for a very very long time and my parents were committed to doing every exercise they were given to me. They realized not being able to pronounce your own name is cute when ur 5 but probably not when ur an adult 😊.
"Fixing Cilla" LOL

This could be a series with seasons. Weight loss. Dance lessons. Cooking lessons. Parenting. Proper Pet Care. Hygiene. On and on it goes....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You and I grew up in the same era, to get any kind of birth control ( even if it was for acne) You had to have your first exam...I guess their not pushing it these days or Abbie did have an exam and we don’t know about it

Reactions: 4
I don't know about this one :unsure:.
All due respect, I see them as extremely clueless when it comes to her care. Any time she cries or seems out of sorts, they call it "having a hard time", "typical teenager", "full moon". Some times she cries for an entire day and they just call it a bad day!! Last fall she lost her appetite and literally stopped eating and they just kept making dumb excuses until Brandi suggested that she could be having a medical problem/ill and need to see a doctor. They were like "Ooooh we didn't think of that"......it had gone on for several days and they never thought she could be sick, in pain, have an infection!!
Most parents would have thought that when she FIRST started turning down food! Especially ABBIE, she's addicted!?!

In the hands of mature, responsible, sane adults... I agree wholeheartedly.

In the case of Asa and Prisilly...... I completely doubt it.
My opinion
Thank you! Like I have mentioned several times before, I do look after dogs (cause I love them). It’s very much instinctive for me to know when they are not feeling well and my test is always to try to give them a treat - if they take it and are excited, they’re ok, if they don’t even look at the treat, then I know something is wrong for sure. So... I’m not a parent, but seeing as how Abbie loves food I would think that they would have that sort of common sense to judge if she’s sick or not. Especially since they treat her like a dog. bleeping idiots.

Also what if all those times that she is crying all day is because of a damn burn or itch down there? It makes a grown woman cry... do they ever think something maybe wrong. I already know they don’t bathe her after pool time ... because their recent vlogs show her with greasy hair ( even though she was in the pool just the night before) and often times wearing the same clothes. I bet you these dirty motherfuckers just let her stay in her wet bathing suit all day and night and put her to bed

Just showed my kid this video. He said what is he 12? hahahhah
What in the redneck, Florida living tit was that TikTok??... smh... omg

Has anyone on here watched the show “Atypical” on Netflix? I think that was my first real intro into autism and then I somehow came across this bullshit tit show that is FA... and I was wondering about the difference in the autism. I was so confused. These fools really had me thinking that IDD is autism. I am so glad that I am now aware and can see and acknowledge the difference with my own eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.