Fathering Autism #119 Pass the Martini, Big P is in a bikini, Asa still has a tiny weenie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I have to ask this. Where the HELL is her bellybutton? Does she have one? Did it run off in terror? Where is it???

View attachment 1138773

I can't believe he encouraged her to wear that two piece. I would be mortified if I was him.

I'd be mortified if I was HER. There's no way I'd be wearing a two piece being that large. A pic like this would spark me to get my ass in gear and work out. They have all the money to hire personal trainers. My god, if I had their amount of cash I'd be doing all that stuff and hooking up my kid with an awesome sensory room, and buying iPads for our local schools/autism groups, etc. All that money is wasted on these assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok I have to ask this. Where the HELL is her bellybutton? Does she have one? Did it run off in terror? Where is it???

View attachment 1138773

I can't believe he encouraged her to wear that two piece. I would be mortified if I was him.
Her belly button is probably way low because that whole stomach area has been so stretched out. She definitely has guts (no pun intended) to even think of wearing a two piece. Who talked her into this? Or is she that delusional?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He can't even take that stupid ass hat off in the pool. Is that his security blanket? We've seen Pig really fat and lose and then gain but holy crap, Asshole is HUGE. I am going say he is pushing 350. And I am going to bet that lil tropical drink on the pool side is Cilla's. I think she has had to have her liquid courage for this entire trip. She probably had to down a few shots before her grand entrance into the pool.
I can understand wearing a hat outdoors, altho, if you're in a pool, why are you wearing it? It's the fact that he wears it indoors the majority of the time. That's a pet peeve of mine, wearing hats indoors.

Asshat is definitely as large as P in the chest and belly area (his moobs are probably bigger than hers, that bikini has hella padding in the top piece!) His arms and legs aren't as big and he has no butt so that can give the illusion that he isn't as heavy as her. He's built like his dad, his dad has a huge gut as well. Also, we often only see Asshat from the moobs up and usually see full length shots of P, that also makes it seem like she's bigger. Asswipe is definitely huge! He's built like the Epcot ball building with legs and moobs.

This screenshot is from a couple months ago. His gut sticks out more than P's does.

Screenshot (2).png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they get into big arguments about the money Abbie earned her to get that surgery just to be flushed down the drain. She was doing great in the beginning, and could be in the best shape of her life if she had stuck to the whole surgery and being responsible with her eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they get into big arguments about the money Abbie earned her to get that surgery just to be flushed down the drain. She was doing great in the beginning, and could be in the best shape of her life if she had stuck to the whole surgery and being responsible with her eating.
Welcome! So good to see new Tattlers. Have you been lurking long?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m interested to know where her WLS scars are?
There's a tiny scar on her upper stomach. Others are on her lower stomach and belly button (most likely I haven't had wls but have had surgeries in my upper stomach.) Its been long enough now they won't be overly noticeable.

It's amazing what they can do through tiny holes. Usually around 4...

Reactions: 12
What does ADHD have to do with weight? Interesting.
binge eating can be a symptom- it creates dopamine (particularly when eating high sugar foods and carbs), which people with ADHD lack. Also I know for me that I forget what I've already eaten earlier on and eat more (short term memory problems are part of ADHD) also for me it's impulsive, I see it so I want it and it can be so hard to stop myself, Or if I get a thought in my head that I want something then it can be hard to stop, I'm not thinking about the consequences of it. sometimes I can stop myself, alot of times I can't. ADHD really is more than just not being able to sit still and not be able to focus, infact you don't even have to be hyperactive to be diagnosed with ADHD. I have seen a few people argue that anyone who is overweight and/or binge eating should be screened for ADHD. Diets really have not worked for me, I can't keep up with whatever diet I've chosen entails for more than a few weeks, I become obsessed for a while and then I just can't maintain it because of the mental effort and the level of self-control that is required to keep impulses in check is so hard that after a couple of weeks, I lose my tit and eat. Now I don't think Cilla has ADHD, I think she has a food addiction- which I guess in some ways has similar behaviour, it has an element of impulsivity and those reward chemicals like dopamine but there is an emotional element to it. she's covering up all her emotions about her marriage, her daughter, and generally tit life.

There's loads of articles about ADHD and binge eating..... here's just the one at the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a tiny scar on her upper stomach. Others are on her lower stomach and belly button (most likely I haven't had wls but have had surgeries in my upper stomach.) Its been long enough now they won't be overly noticeable.

It must have taken the surgeon a long time to locate her stomach through that huge amount of belly fat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she posted this one looking so huge from front to back.
She look ywice the size from the side when she plunks her fat ass down. Everything spreads out.

I'd be mortified if I was HER. There's no way I'd be wearing a two piece being that large. A pic like this would spark me to get my ass in gear and work out. They have all the money to hire personal trainers. My god, if I had their amount of cash I'd be doing all that stuff and hooking up my kid with an awesome sensory room, and buying iPads for our local schools/autism groups, etc. All that money is wasted on these assholes.
I wonder if she went and got a Brazilian wax job. That had to have stunk up the whole salon....especially the ass crack. Wonder how they pried that open, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

They are less than the size of a penny and fade away rather fast. They are under the bottom part of her suit closer to the belly button.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.