Fathering Autism #119 Pass the Martini, Big P is in a bikini, Asa still has a tiny weenie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤❤❤ @SunnyDale ❤❤❤
😹All new threads should start with a shot like this! 😹
View attachment 1138475
He can't even take that stupid ass hat off in the pool. Is that his security blanket? We've seen Pig really fat and lose and then gain but holy crap, Asshole is HUGE. I am going say he is pushing 350. And I am going to bet that lil tropical drink on the pool side is Cilla's. I think she has had to have her liquid courage for this entire trip. She probably had to down a few shots before her grand entrance into the pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With their toes, wear full shoes. They're disgusting.

View attachment 1138616
I cannot believe he went out in public with those pants. Here’s what happened. He waited to the last minute to start packing, realized he needed a “nice “pair of pants and the ones he had didn’t fit. He ran out to buy some and nowhere will you find on the rack pants to fit his waist that aren’t gonna be 6 inches too long. He’s short and fat and all of his clothes will need to be tailored. It would take $20 and one day to look not like a ridiculous slob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok I have to ask this. Where the HELL is her bellybutton? Does she have one? Did it run off in terror? Where is it???

1647804472606.png

I can't believe he encouraged her to wear that two piece. I would be mortified if I was him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok I have to ask this. Where the HELL is her bellybutton? Does she have one? Did it run off in terror? Where is it???

View attachment 1138773

I can't believe he encouraged her to wear that two piece. I would be mortified if I was him.
Well... I mean... that is her upper stomach. Not sure anyones bellybutton is up there. I know mine is in the middle-ish part. But I am no bellybutton expert.

Her stomach is just large. I am sure her belly button is in a semi normal place.

Unless she isn't a mammal... maybe proof the lizard people in human skins exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1138616

That girl's entire body is the width of one of Cillapotamus's legs. Unfrickingbelievabl Cilldebeast's toes are as freaky as her fingers and Asshat's Barney Ruble feet are repulsive.

View attachment 1138616

That girl's entire body is the width of one of Cillapotamus's legs. Unfrickingbelievable.
Cilldebeast's toes are as freaky as her fingers and Asshat's Barney Ruble feet are repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1138773

Pointing south. Pulled by sheer gravity

View attachment 1138773

Well he went shirtless, so he’s in as much denial as she is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t hate me, I quite like that Bikini but don’t think I would have the guts (no pun intended lol) to wear it as i have a bit of a belly/bloating due to IBS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t even wear shorts, a one-piece bathing suit, let alone a bikini. The last time I wore a bikini was in the late 1960s, when I had a teenage type body. I know my limitations.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t hate me, I quite like that Bikini but don’t think I would have the guts (no pun intended lol) to wear it as i have a bit of a belly/bloating due to IBS.
The suit is darling. The fact that she wears it using smoke and mirrors trying to pull off that she looks different than her reality is the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 27
P wouldn't ever ever admit that it bothers her, but it will, 100% this photo will bother her. We give Big P a hard time about her weight (mainly because she is huge and that she's in completel denial and had weight loss surgery) but it's generally more acceptable for a man to be fat but asa really is getting huge too. He has no neck, his beer belly is spilling over his shorts, he's just as much of a health risk as P and has put almost as much weight on as P in the same amount of time. They really do need help. I know I can't talk, I'm not exactly thin and don't have a brilliant relationship with food, but I'm pretty sure I've now worked out where the behaviour is coming from (undiagnosed ADHD) so hoping once I have a diagnosis and medication and hopefully, some ADHD focussed therapy I can finally beat it! Their problem is that they have all the money in the world now, before her surgery they didn't have the money to eat out every night and multiple sugary dunkin runs a day and huge cases of snacks from costco, their diet would have been constrained somewhat by their income. I do feel for her in some way, it's horrible trapped in a bad relationship with food when there's food everywhere.... HOWEVER, she does nothing to help herself when she could so easily help herself. I would love to be able to afford to go private for my ADHD diagnosis rather than waiting for the NHS* and pay for some eating-specific counseling but I just can't. She can afford therapy whenever she wants. She is both fully aware and in complete denial at the same time.

* the NHS is brilliant and you can usually be seen pretty quick for non-urgent stuff, but for mental health stuff it's severely lacking and underfunded at the moment- the wait for adhd assessment, depending on the area, is anywhere between 6 months and 3 years at the moment, and unless you are severly anorexic there is little help for eating-related problems, although again depends on area what is available.
What does ADHD have to do with weight? Interesting.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.