Fathering Autism #119 Pass the Martini, Big P is in a bikini, Asa still has a tiny weenie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤❤❤ @SunnyDale ❤❤❤
😹All new threads should start with a shot like this! 😹
View attachment 1138475
She has her belly pressed up against that poor woman. This photo is everything. It’s everything that Piggy thinks she is, versus reality. Other peoples photos, she can’t slice up. Does she think people don’t see the difference in her photo shopped pictures and this? And equally hilarious is this young, y’all, hot, muscular man…Then you have short, fat, man boob Asa. I’ll bet he is crawling out of his skin to get away from those people. He is so insecure. I just don’t understand why they can’t get clothes that fit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
❤❤❤ @SunnyDale ❤❤❤
😹All new threads should start with a shot like this! 😹
View attachment 1138475
P better be careful … and get her liver enzymes checked out along with an abdominal ultrasound. I’ve always noticed her belly is more than big … it follows the “alcohol” belly outline (see first example in the attached screenshot) That type of belly structure is usually indicative of a fatty liver. I have a very close family member who is an alcoholic. Her alcohol belly is even more noticeable because she is otherwise thin.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Asa needs to get it together and quickly! If he has a heart attack and can’t care for Abbie, her witch of a mother will have her in the cheapest, fastest group home available. 😳😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think that photo will bother Asa way more than P.

The 2 couples are probably the same age…

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I would be willing to bet that these huns Are having a field day at their expense. Why would this woman want a picture with Priscilla? Especially this kind of pose? Unless you were trying to make a fool of her. Mean girls exist, all ages. They are mocking them behind their backs Without a doubt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I agree. I hope it does bother him more. I hope it bothers him to the point where he takes control of his own diet and gets a handle on his own health. Misery loves company. As long as he depends on Pig to “cook and provide”, he will continue to be a heart attack in the making. There comes times when you have to stand up and be responsible for yourself. Pig wants to swallow pork ribs and mainline MIO….LET HER! That doesn’t mean 🐳🍆 has to do the same.
ETA: Maybe if he actually took control of HIS diet, he could do the same for Abbie. Someone needs to stop Cilldabeast from what she is doing to that kids health. HE should be the one….should be…🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would be willing to bet that these huns Are having a field day at their expense. Why would this woman want a picture with Priscilla? Especially this kind of pose? Unless you were trying to make a fool of her. Mean girls exist, all ages. They are mocking them behind their backs Without a doubt
I think one of the reason they are nice to them at all and take pics with them is they know the Massives have a somewhat large social media following... and they are making their scam money off of that

. .. but I'm sure they laugh behind their backs as well. They all know P slices up her photos so much they dont resemble her at all. It must be shocking to see her in person after seeing all her highly filtered photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

P wouldn't ever ever admit that it bothers her, but it will, 100% this photo will bother her. We give Big P a hard time about her weight (mainly because she is huge and that she's in completel denial and had weight loss surgery) but it's generally more acceptable for a man to be fat but asa really is getting huge too. He has no neck, his beer belly is spilling over his shorts, he's just as much of a health risk as P and has put almost as much weight on as P in the same amount of time. They really do need help. I know I can't talk, I'm not exactly thin and don't have a brilliant relationship with food, but I'm pretty sure I've now worked out where the behaviour is coming from (undiagnosed ADHD) so hoping once I have a diagnosis and medication and hopefully, some ADHD focussed therapy I can finally beat it! Their problem is that they have all the money in the world now, before her surgery they didn't have the money to eat out every night and multiple sugary dunkin runs a day and huge cases of snacks from costco, their diet would have been constrained somewhat by their income. I do feel for her in some way, it's horrible trapped in a bad relationship with food when there's food everywhere.... HOWEVER, she does nothing to help herself when she could so easily help herself. I would love to be able to afford to go private for my ADHD diagnosis rather than waiting for the NHS* and pay for some eating-specific counseling but I just can't. She can afford therapy whenever she wants. She is both fully aware and in complete denial at the same time.

* the NHS is brilliant and you can usually be seen pretty quick for non-urgent stuff, but for mental health stuff it's severely lacking and underfunded at the moment- the wait for adhd assessment, depending on the area, is anywhere between 6 months and 3 years at the moment, and unless you are severly anorexic there is little help for eating-related problems, although again depends on area what is available.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree. I hope it does bother him more. I hope it bothers him to the point where he takes control of his own diet and gets a handle on his own health. Misery loves company. As long as he depends on Pig to “cook and provide”, he will continue to be a heart attack in the making. There comes times when you have to stand up and be responsible for yourself. Pig wants to swallow pork ribs and mainline MIO….LET HER! That doesn’t mean 🐳🍆 has to do the same.
And the thing is, for men, most of the time, it’s much easier to drop weight quickly. If he would just make an effort. If he would get out and walk the damn dogs. If he would cut out even one of his bad food habits, he will drop weight quickly. It will be harder for her, even if she was putting forth effort, it justice. But he could make a significant difference with very little lifestyle change. I think it would be fantastic for him to come to his senses, and make a change and Slim way down. She likes him fat, makes her Look not quite as big as it would if she were with a normal sized man. I wish he would

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ETA: Maybe if he actually took control of HIS diet, he could do the same for Abbie. Someone needs to stop Cilldabeast from what she is doing to that kids health. HE should be the one….should be…🙄
That photo has to be the MOST telling of the appalling state of these two gluttonous, revoltingly fat idiots and I really dread seeing the true size of poor Abbie in a swimsuit this Summer. If this doesnt persuade them to do something drastic to reduce their weight nothing will.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.