Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe the HUMPERS on her live were actually complimenting her on the bikini…OMG..Abbie probably knows if she makes enough noise they will eventually stop the live..

here is a pic of p I found..from behind..enjoy
Oh there is zero doubt Ass is a much worse person when the camera is off. Least we forget both Isaiah and P said he was essentially a mean, angry, and hateful person when the camera was off. No way Abbie is spared from that. I honestly think Abbie is the target of lashing out from both parents. And the scary part is all she has is behaviors to indicate any issue. Even marks left would be explained away and she can't vocalize and stand up for herself.

I recall a couple times Ass demeanor change with Abbie and she instantly reacted. I think he us often yelling at everyone and bullying everyone. Maybe all the things we see in the vlog from Abbie is her acting out because she has associated the camera with her father NOT being the abusive trash he really is so she acts out.

Sad is Ass edits everything... so can understand him not really carrying about how P comes across but he lets enough slip in on himself. Maybe his level of narcissism doesn't allow him to see anything he does in a negative light.
I am a long time lurker, came across FA from watching a SKSBs video. The first video I saw is just after they moved to new house, I knew nothing about them, my friend is raising her autistic grandchild so I thought this could be educational. My very first impression was A seemed to be pulling out different tools and gadgets and it seemed like he was bragging, also thought he talked way to much. Then I saw P and thought she was pushing into background, he interrupted every time she spoke and talked and talked . Then I saw Abbie and was just uncertain. I watched more to get a gage on everyone, but when I saw the video of them on a vacation and being told not to let Abbie snorkel, advice he to totally blew off, and did what he wanted then went on blast and shared what happened on that boat to Abbie I was stunned. That told me that instant who and what these people are about! It just got worse and worse… I am sure he has disciplined Abbie over the years, that is why she stops when he raises his voice when she try’s to make a break for it. By no means is it his tone of voice that makes her listen to him for the most part. Pretty sure that is why she listens to him for the most part and again it sure isn’t his tone of voice. They are very strange, creepy people. Sorry this is so long . Hope i even did this correctly, still learning to navigate here.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
What a dick. They set up Abbie’s iPad with every fast food establishment within a ten mile radius. They did it because they wanted to make it look like she makes her own choices. They did it for CONTENT! Abbie doesn’t have an understanding of the difference between Chipotle and Zaxby’s. All she knows is if she hits all of those buttons enough times she gets food….any kind of food. End of story. Last word “taught” was doughnut. Last nights vlog was cookies from a gas station. That sow of a mother is shoving food at her every time you turn around. Fighting against obesity…GTFOH with that shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I for one do not think its one bit cute when Abbie refuses to get out of the car. Even if Abbie never gains another pound or grows another inch, A&P will grow older and this will not be so endearing when their backs and knees are shot and they can barely get themselves in and out of the vehicle.

Asa starts the vlog by taking Abbie to school and talking about all she will learn to be independent. Huh? Why are you taking her out then?!
And the stupid laundry. Christ on a cracker- ENOUGH. We've watched her hem and haw and refuse and fiddle with the washer for years now. Its not going to happen. She will never walk in there and complete that task alone, ever. And after watching this vlog, it is quite clear she will never have a job.
As in ever. What, they going to drive her to work a half hour early so she will get out of the car in time? Are they going to take away the iPad while shes working? If not, she will ignore the work and request food and music non-stop.

And yes- Summer loves Abbie. Kylie loves Abbie. The camp kids love Abbie. Summers co-workers love Abbie. We get it. Everyone just loves Abbie.
I'm tired of that damn narrative too. Abbie is not lovable, sorry. Its not her fault- but its true.

Sorry if this all sounds harsh. I'm just so sick of their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
If those pair of cunts put those dogs in the cab with NO open windows nearby and just a tiny vent thing that Abbie will constantly close in the sweltering, humid Summer heat I will report the fuckers for animal cruelty. These cunts treat everything as objects, a means to an end. Those dogs should be re-homed. They do not give them the time, love or respect they need - they won't even walk them for fucks sake!

The only reason they won't put them in doggy daycare where they will be safe, comfortable and HAPPY, is because they are two cheap fuckers who always want to cut corners. Yes, it will cost them a small fortune to board them for a month or so but they can fucking afford it with all the crap they buy. They do not give a shit about those animals.

I know the fuckers are reading here- Asa,I fucking dare you. I will report you everywhere I can for animal cruelty. You fucking disgust me with your cheap, corner cutting disregard for these poor dogs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa must not be paying attention. There are a few critical comments on the vlog- that P doesnt do much with her, stop the baby talk, etc.
I love it when humpers start to see cracks in their facade! :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 34

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Abbie was trapped in the bathroom with P and A was standing guard outside in case Abbie made a run for it. Abbie doesn't have acne or blemishes but P has to make her quota or top sales so she uses her disabled child. There is a special place in hell for both of them. Shame on those who keep saying they're such great parents. Makes me wonder if these people are parents, how they treat their kids.

• Heart
  • Angry

Mz BW

Chatty Member
SERIOUSLY?? Assface, raising your child is not a group activity? 😂 Someone should tell the 702 people you drag in for 'respite' every fucking 5 minutes. You are SO self important, you really think you're superior dont you?
As another Tattler described you so well - you are nothing but a short obese stupid narcissist.

• Haha

PlumBlossom

Here is tonight's vlog - Punished For Sensory Seeking?? Hmmm... I wonder if Asshat reads Tattle?? 🤔

I don't watch full vlogs...I haven't watched a full vlog in AGES...but I have to say ...I'm done completely....that fukin fat bitch talking about spending $15 for shorts for Abbie...like she's ALWAYS looking for a bargain but spends $5000.00 on a bag FOR HERSELF....LETS BE CLEAR PIGCILLA...ABBIE MAKES THE MONEY IN YOUR FAMILY YOU FAT FUKIN PIECE OF SHIT...WITHOUT EXPLOITING YOUR PROFOUNDLY MENTALLY CHALLENGED DAUGHTER YOUR FASHION ACCESSORIES WOULD COME FROM WALMART...LIKE THEY ALWAYS DID... BEFORE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT TURNING ABBIES SADLY PATHETIC LIFE INTO ENTERTAINMENT...YOU AND YOUR DEADBEAT LOSER HUSBAND ARE SICKENING...TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUKIN NORMAL DAUGHTER TOO ASA...BUT THERE WAS NO REASON TO BECAUSE NORMAL WONT BUY YOU ALL THE THINGS...YOU TWO FAT MOTHERFUCKERS ARE A DISGRACE.

• Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
Woah, just watching her live from last night. She starts talking about how she is still a mother to Isaiah, she says that she is always there for him and still having to juggle him too. She says they talk every day and he is always calling asking them how to do something. Nothing wrong with that you might think... I still call my parents if I want to talk something through or don't know how to do something, but everyday is a bit much! once a week and maybe the odd text here and there, what the hell do they talk about every day, how many dunkin coffees they've had and how many pull ups abbie has shat it? She goes on to say that she rings him to wake him up because it's something he struggles with. Now, no judgment on the not being able to wake up thing, I struggle with that too and can only get up at the last moment possible to get everything done, but the over the top relationship she has with him is that she says that she would do anything to help and support him. In my book ringing to wake him up regularly doesn't teach him to find a strategy to be able to wake up in the morning. I say to our kids at school that we can help and support as much as we possibly can but ultimately it's up to the child if they are going to do the work, use a strategy to help them regulate, try their best, accept the help etc- we cannot do those things for them. Big P is doing it for him rather than supporting him to be independent. Then she says 'I will never not be a mum to my boy. He needs me' Isaiah please cut the strings for goodness sake- university is the time to learn to stand on your own two feet- You do not NEED your mum at 20 years old. young children need a parent to survive, you don't need a parent as a fully grown adult (of course parents are parents even to adults, and having wonderful parents as adults is great but it isn't at all the same relationship) Honestly P's over-attachment and over parenting is so unhealthy, you can still be a mum and be there for him and not live in his pocket.

• Heart
  • Wow

MeMe99

so are we still practicing the stairs or was that just a two day thing for views?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bready

VIP Member
I completely agree with you, but, he is a pretty good handyman, is Abbie's MAIN carer and does a lot of the upkeep of the house. Can you imagine if he wasn't there? The whole house would be completely dysfunctional, Abbie probably in a home and Fatcilla running around like a chook without a head! She is COMPLETELY useless as a mother. I feel kind of feel sorry for them, in a way (maybe not)
I mean...is he a good handyman? Does he provide care for Abbie? His repair jobs are half-assed and sometimes require a professional to come in and actually fix them. He couldn't pull up the carpet, lay the floors, repair the roof, put down bricks in the backyard, or do any of the kitchen reno (or even demo!)...and I can't remember what travesty he pulled on the downstairs bathroom but I remember it being a dumb idea. Abbie is often literally caked in dirt, is fed absolute crap with no nutritional value, and appears to wear dirty clothes and the same pajamas over and over. If the forum's suspicions as to why her pants are always changing are correct, she's sitting around in the same diaper for way too long, too. He didn't bother to follow through on any of her schooling during quarantine. And that's just what we see on the vlogs that he edits...it's the stuff that he thinks makes him look best. He's probably just as much of an asshole to Abbie as he is to everyone else when the cameras are off.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Another example of how much Abby can't stand Pig. Shd didn't go ham (pun intended) on any one else trying to get her out of the car but Momma Sow. Abby is just yankin' their chain.....you can tell by the smirk on her face. I will bet any money they have a bigger bag of snackies in the car now for bribes. Unreal. Another excuse to give her junk food. I have an idea. With a stern voice and a firm grip on her upper arm, say "Lets get out of the car now" and guide her out. All this pussy footin' around with her is ridiculous. I think they are purposely focusing on this issue for content. What a joke these two are.
And even though Asa stood back from P while she was attempting to get her out, you can see Abbies reflection in the window- smacking and kicking at her. And then, Miss Mom of the Year stops trying to get her out and asks Asa "So what now? Keep trying?' o_Oo_O
Yes you brainless sow! As you like to say, put your big girl panties on and deal with it.
I dont understand why they let her just kick and wail on them. Fuck that. Firmly grab her arms or legs when she does that shit and hold them until she stops. Or, even better. You dont want to get out of the car/cart? Guess who isnt going for rides unless its to school?
Why keep bribing her? Do they think her future employer is going to cut deals with her, lol, like get a clue.
Im sooooo over these scumbags.

• Heart
  • Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Warning: I’m full of piss and vinegar this evening my fine tattle friends!
Brav-Fucking-O Mr. Maasshole.
You sure set the scene in the beginning.
It was like watching the introduction of an 80’s sitcom. NOT!
Screenshot_20220329-205134~3.png

Life skills! Work it! Pick up all the pillows you threw on the ground.
Screenshot_20220329-192913-612~2.png

Nice try with the playing catch bit. We all know that you edited the same catch and throw twice.
Screenshot_20220329-192936~2.png

Screenshot_20220329-193035-390~2.png

Then she bumped the ball in the pool.
Screenshot_20220329-193101~2.png

You really could of skipped this shit Moobs. Nobody cares and nobody wants to see you yanking on your chain. Gross!
Screenshot_20220329-193422-128~3.png

Riveting shit…watching you do household chores….all the fancy camera angles…regular cinematographer there Ace. NOT!
Screenshot_20220329-205931-929~2.png

Holy Fuck, Pigfuckles! Is that your nipple? Moobs … WTF?
Screenshot_20220329-193914~3.png

Damn, that claw/hoove! And look at that, cooking with Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Screenshot_20220329-194301~2.png

Wow! Her ham hock is looking like Baby Beluga!
Screenshot_20220329-194921~2.png

Oh shit…should I be quiet? Oh what the hell…The shorts ladies…they look hideous. OMFG! I get the reason behind the first but Pigfuckles! Say it with me…”Stripes are not my friend!”
Screenshot_20220329-201338~2.png

Nom, nom, nom…picked okra!
Screenshot_20220329-195641~2.png

Yum, num, num!
Screenshot_20220329-200054~2.png

Screenshot_20220329-195919~2.png

Screenshot_20220329-200131~2.png

Okay, I’m done! :m

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I don't watch full vlogs...I haven't watched a full vlog in AGES...but I have to say ...I'm done completely....that fukin fat bitch talking about spending $15 for shorts for Abbie...like she's ALWAYS looking for a bargain but spends $5000.00 on a bag FOR HERSELF....LETS BE CLEAR PIGCILLA...ABBIE MAKES THE MONEY IN YOUR FAMILY YOU FAT FUKIN PIECE OF SHIT...WITHOUT EXPLOITING YOUR PROFOUNDLY MENTALLY CHALLENGED DAUGHTER YOUR FASHION ACCESSORIES WOULD COME FROM WALMART...LIKE THEY ALWAYS DID... BEFORE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT TURNING ABBIES SADLY PATHETIC LIFE INTO ENTERTAINMENT...YOU AND YOUR DEADBEAT LOSER HUSBAND ARE SICKENING...TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUKIN NORMAL DAUGHTER TOO ASA...BUT THERE WAS NO REASON TO BECAUSE NORMAL WONT BUY YOU ALL THE THINGS...YOU TWO FAT MOTHERFUCKERS ARE A DISGRACE.
Just imsgibe how the views would soar if he reconciled with his normal daughter. Oh the amount of content he could make adding her into the family. And it would be so fun watching Pig go off the edge with rage and jealousy. Of course, Pig wears the size 50 pants in that family and would never allow it but, what a wild ride that would be!!!
And speaking of Asshole, they spend $50 for 3 pairs of shorts for Abs and over $2000 for a glorified skateboard for Isaiah. What a piece of shit he is....

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
They are so gross bragging about giving groceries... why did they even need to be there? It reminds me of going to a petting zoo and feeding ...its disgusting to photograph them "being appreciative"...

Also.... I wonder if the villagers have ever seen anyone as fat as P and Asshat..:ROFLMAO:

Asshat... tell the truth FOR ONCE.... you didn't go on the Zip line because you all weighed too much...we all knew that wouldn't happen.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
I really don’t believe Abbie was “sensory seeking” I believe she was acting her true age like a 2 year old getting into things. But they can make all the excuses they want for her. They are pathetic. She acts like a baby maybe if they gave her some sensory toys or toys in general she would t get into things like a toddler. I can’t stand Ass and his passive aggressive comments. Won’t respond to the humpers who worship them but makes sure to argue with the negative. I hate them so much

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
It's not like Asshat is some GQ/Men's Health cover model, himself. I don't see how anyone could find him remotely attractive either. He's a raging narcissist, major control freak - he especially needs control mentally and emotionally, he's always cutting Isaiah and P down, especially in Isaiah's case, he keeps that kid second guessing himself as well as giving him low self esteem. Because of his narcissism and control issues, he can't keep a job where he has to work for someone else. It also is the reason he has no friends because who on earth would want to be friends with him??

Yes, he takes care of Abbie more than P does. But he fucks it up a lot of the time. He thinks he knows best because he's her father, truth is he knows very little. He ignores Abbie's teachers, Drs, therapists, the people who actually have education and training. He USES Abbie to try to make himself "famous" and to make $$$ off her. He's always thinking of ways to use Abbie in order to get the most clicks, views and likes on youtube and instagram etc. He admitted that he can never just be supportive and loving to Isaiah. That even when Isaiah does something good, accomplishes something, Asshat has to cut him down and tell him what he could have done better or points out the things he did wrong.

I don't have any sympathy for Asshat. Not one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32