Fathering Autism #119 Pass the Martini, Big P is in a bikini, Asa still has a tiny weenie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent a few minutes scrolling through comments on the “walk in the park/raccoon/won’t get out of the car/MaAssive dinner prep/Easter basket” video. Much discontent. And AssA active in correcting commenters and slinging tit. Look in the mirror, Dude, when you tell others, “You reply to people with wit and a condescending attitude as if you’re better than others.”
View attachment 1166542
What comment was Asshat replying to? He sure knows how to be a condescending jackass...

Reactions: 19
I think they are using this new behavior of Abbie's strictly for content and bringing Brandy into the equation makes it appear to be legitimate.
1) Abbie beats up on Pig and laughs while doing it making P a victim
2) Assa has to come to the rescue making him a hero and better parent
3) Brandy's thoughts and suggestions prove Assa is as knowledgeable, or more so, than the expert ABA therapist
4) This scenario proves to the leghumpers how difficult their life is gaining sympathy = views

I bet when the camera is off P and Assa would NOT tolerate Abbie's behavior so Abbie has learned when the camera is on that she can get away with whatever she wants to do. For Assa is not the type of person that allows anyone to walk all over him, even Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's very sad. I wonder if the parents dumped or abandoned the child. This happens unfortunately. Resources are thin and waiting list are long. I don't agree with this but could see parents getting desperate or have some type of family crisis that causes this scenario.
My niece witnessed this while doing her hospital rotations while in Nurse Practitioner school. She said parents would just dump their ASD kiddos off at the emergency room.
If there is not someone to release the patient, they stay. I stayed in a hospital one that had a guy across from me that was stealing linens on a cart they parked just outside his door. Then his visitors would come in droves and then leave with patient plastic bags filled with the sheets and towels, etc. After the third day I ratted him out. I then asked my friend, a Nurse, who had worked there. She said he has been there months because no one wanted to be responceable for him. They could visit mind. She said every hospital has a few, and there's nothing they can do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Spent a few minutes scrolling through comments on the “walk in the park/raccoon/won’t get out of the car/MaAssive dinner prep/Easter basket” video. Much discontent. And AssA active in correcting commenters and slinging tit. Look in the mirror, Dude, when you tell others, “You reply to people with wit and a condescending attitude as if you’re better than others.”
View attachment 1166542
Holy crap, he is becoming unhinged!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dunno why they’re still letting her run their lives! That’d be the day when some 16 year old child’s gonna decide they wanna run MY life! Ain’t happenin! I don’t care what they got goin on,I’m the grown up they’re the child! Point blank PERIOD! If they’re so scared shitless of her they need to get someone who’s not and won’t put up with her tit!
Oh I have no doubt when the camera isn't rolling and she won't come out of a car they yank her ass out of it. This was all narrative for the camera.

This is going to be a nightmare down the road when two 300+ lb women are battling it out in the back seat.
I would pay money to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What comment was Asshat replying to? He sure knows how to be a condescending jackass...
I suspect the original comment had been deleted. Many humpers were also piling on. From other responses, I would guess it was about Sweet Girl’s increasing weight.

And the popcorn bribe... I was pleased that it was suggested over cookies and candy. Then the snack was revealed and it appears to be caramel-coated popcorn. 🙁
92B41466-4029-4D5F-9B56-F269AE8C99A6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The subs are starting to see the light.

1648909832668.png

1648909804425.png
1648909774547.png

Except Emma doesn't get it. Face time with Abbie? Seriously?
1648909707979.png

1648909651131.png

1648909667942.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was reading through those comments again this morning. Honestly, there are two words that negate anything and everything head has or will ever say when it comes to fighting to keep Abbie from following in her mothers obese hoofsteps.

DUNKIN’ DONUTS.

Nothing screams healthy lifestyle like a serious, compulsive addiction to coffee and doughnuts. For at least two years straight those thirsty bastards have done everything under the sun in an attempt to gain Dunkin’s sponsorship. To no avail. 😂hahaha😂

How many vlogs have been centered around Dunkin? Going to get Dunkin. The need for Dunkin. Carrying around a Dunkin cup constantly. Dunkin stops in every city they terrorize. Dunkin pool floats. Dunkin onesies. Ab’s newest and only word in two years…Doughnut. 🙄 It has been exaggerated. It is over the top. It is ridiculous, and it has been for YEARS!
Their need to create a narrative, to be relevant, is now coming back to bite that ass. Moobie is bitter about it too! 😂hahaha😂
Their words NEVER match their actions. EVER! Now THAT is a tit human. 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you guys for the love and support. I really appreciate it. And the car thing? I’ve had to pull my kid out of my car, firmly not abusive. Only took a few days and a lot of practice. Firmly and meaningful is what we did.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1166542
I can't stand fathering autisms Facebook comments as they are always nasty and they try to defend themselves. I don't know them but I know a lot about them from their videos. If they don't want people commenting on abbie then they should not be filming her and posting videos to YouTube. I don't like how asa criticizes anyone who complains about how they treat abbie. I don't think abbie wants to be filmed all the time but she has no way to communicate how she feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thought's on last night's vlog ⭐ Long Post Warning (again, lol) ⭐

So, P didn’t go to Abbie’s side of the car in the previous incident because she wanted to avoid Abbie beating on her.
P asks Brandy “Ok so, at what point do we say we’re not going to do this for fifteen minutes every day?”
Brandy seems to think about this for a moment, then says “Right, so, I think…(Asshat interrupts with “I mean, it’s 85 degrees) Brandy replies “And it’s only going to get hotter.. umm… *jump cut* I mean, so what can we do to motivate her consistently to get out.”
I noticed that Brandy was displaying one of P’s nervous habits of having her hands on her face, wiping her fingers across her face. It seemed like a way, a non-verbal way if you will, for Brandy to express feeling uncomfortable with the situation, or uncomfortable with having Asshat literally looking over her shoulder and talking over her. I really don’t understand how Brandy has put up with it for all these years.
In general, it just seemed like Brandy was talking a lot of nonsense and not really serious about things. Kind of a ‘whatever’ attitude. To be clear, I don’t blame her. With A&P as the “parents” you’re dealing with, Asshat being the one who pretty much heeds NO advice and feels his opinion is the right one and the one that needs to be heard at all times. I would have a ‘why bother’ attitude as well.

I still think Abbie gets irritated by everybody talking about her right in front of her as if she isn’t there. Again, she doesn’t need to be intelligent enough to understand every single word, she can understand enough to know that everyone around her is talking about her and very minimally actually talking TO her.
I don’t buy Asshat’s bullshit excuses as to why they talk about her like she isn’t there. His explanations were completely and total BULLSHIT. Lame excuse after lame excuse. You know you’re doing something wrong and you can’t admit it.

Princess P was SO happy that she had a zoom meeting and got to leave. I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that up as an excuse to get out of there.

I agree with what others have said that going overboard with praising Abbie for doing things is not the greatest idea. I mean, I’m sure that it is appropriate and does work in certain situations, but to use it every time in all situations it loses it’s effectiveness and it also becomes a game for Abbie because she’ll learn that if she fusses and resists etc they will reward her with a lot of praise (and possibly even a treat). She’ll get rewarded for bad behavior.

P actually asks “So, now what do we do?”. You’ve been her mother for 16 years now. You should have SOME idea how to handle her. You’re acting like you’ve just met Abbie only recently and all of this is brand new to you. You’re a very crappy excuse for a ‘mother’.
I have never understood why a professional like Brandi consents to being filmed. It feels wrong in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
More “fat talk” from last night’s comment fest:
0DE0805B-0DA2-4061-8E13-449921A11E46.png

9DFF7A46-134C-453A-ACB8-B94F75E41353.png

E752DD0F-3E7E-4AC5-87F4-1555B9C5E73A.png

413149D9-1BF1-4369-BF5E-E368D3DE73BB.png

4D5ABA17-4F7A-4229-A4F1-599CAB32D7AF.png

7E640A09-A152-4267-9278-F354AEA35E20.png

AB588D7C-A061-48C0-B8C1-6E328A9E0A3B.png

839BBA06-EE81-42D4-AC03-354A3E8D12F2.png

B98279DD-45CC-422E-A364-63474328C93A.png

FA4C7DB8-D300-448C-968E-C88D54B525F8.png

Rainbow colors for Big P’s Easter basket!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1166542
“Other bitter women”? Yet another instance of Assa’s misogyny. Who’s the real tit human being here?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Aye ya ya…those comments! @Cardinal Rule 😹
It seems we are getting close to closing this thread here soon. Below is our winner! Ms. Tattler @Sweetums 😻
If there are no objections, I will get it going here in 10-15 min.👍🏼
4F4478DA-8213-4FE4-928D-F3E25A0D97E1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you guys for the love and support. I really appreciate it. And the car thing? I’ve had to pull my kid out of my car, firmly not abusive. Only took a few days and a lot of practice. Firmly and meaningful is what we did.
Wishing you the best with much love! ❤

I can't stand fathering autisms Facebook comments as they are always nasty and they try to defend themselves. I don't know them but I know a lot about them from their videos. If they don't want people commenting on abbie then they should not be filming her and posting videos to YouTube. I don't like how asa criticizes anyone who complains about how they treat abbie. I don't think abbie wants to be filmed all the time but she has no way to communicate how she feels.
They want to have their cake (literally) and eat it too. They open their life up to all. Not everyone will agree with them and their methods. They should learn the price they pay for having a somewhat large social media following. As I have said many times before - the internet is not a kind place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was reading through those comments again this morning. Honestly, there are two words that negate anything and everything head has or will ever say when it comes to fighting to keep Abbie from following in her mothers obese hoofsteps.

DUNKIN’ DONUTS.

Nothing screams healthy lifestyle like a serious, compulsive addiction to coffee and doughnuts. For at least two years straight those thirsty bastards have done everything under the sun in an attempt to gain Dunkin’s sponsorship. To no avail. 😂hahaha😂

How many vlogs have been centered around Dunkin? Going to get Dunkin. The need for Dunkin. Carrying around a Dunkin cup constantly. Dunkin stops in every city they terrorize. Dunkin pool floats. Dunkin onesies. Ab’s newest and only word in two years…Doughnut. 🙄 It has been exaggerated. It is over the top. It is ridiculous, and it has been for YEARS!
Their need to create a narrative, to be relevant, is now coming back to bite that ass. Moobie is bitter about it too! 😂hahaha😂
Their words NEVER match their actions. EVER! Now THAT is a tit human. 💩
Here we go Tattlers! 😻🥳😻
Aw thanks!!! And thank you for always posting the threads and the hilarious stuff to make us laugh! Pigfyckles says thank you!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.