Fathering Autism #119 Pass the Martini, Big P is in a bikini, Asa still has a tiny weenie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And even though Asa stood back from P while she was attempting to get her out, you can see Abbies reflection in the window- smacking and kicking at her. And then, Miss Mom of the Year stops trying to get her out and asks Asa "So what now? Keep trying?' o_Oo_O
Yes you brainless sow! As you like to say, put your big girl panties on and deal with it.
I dont understand why they let her just kick and wail on them. duck that. Firmly grab her arms or legs when she does that tit and hold them until she stops. Or, even better. You dont want to get out of the car/cart? Guess who isnt going for rides unless its to school?
Why keep bribing her? Do they think her future employer is going to cut deals with her, lol, like get a clue.
Im sooooo over these scumbags.
Why can’t they just redirect the situation like you would with an 18 month old. Get her interested in a snack or toy to entice her out of the car. I’m assuming this has always been a thing but years ago Abbie was little enough to just pick up. P needs more confidence in dealing with her. Abbie can smell P’s fear. A states it isn’t like dog training, but it kind of is in my opinion. This is going to be a nightmare down the road when two 300+ lb women are battling it out in the back seat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I was wondering that too. Sure looked like a "group project" to me.....3 fools trying to get a 16 year old out of the car. Junk food to the qp
rescue!!!!!!!

Thread suggestion####
Pig gets a beating gettin' Ab out of the car
Sweet girl sure has come so far!
@MeowWowWowMeow my suggestion showed up in #951 and #958. somehow. I only entered it once but there are votes in both.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #120 More vacations in store for AssA and P while Abbie’s life is drudgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So getting Abbie out of the car now requires three or more people. Is this a typical teenager? Why isn't Pig giggling about her sweet girl acting like the typical teenager who she has to almost get into a fist fight to retrieve her from the car. Brandy is an idiot for getting involved with this family. What professional would allow themselves to go on some YouTube channel where the creator is constantly talking out of his ass with complete nonsense. I think Brandi is a quack just like the rest of them.

What's next. Is it going to take three or more people to get Abbie out of bed in the morning when she no longer goes to school? Are they going to have to serve popcorn in bed to get her ass going in the morning? Maybe Abbie is playing them and being a brat but the tit they constantly pull on her, I would duck them up too. They've left this child even more disabled than she already is with their inability to create a stable environment with follow through on communication and schedules that are conducive to her abilities. You've got the Beast on her phone 24/7 and Asshole staying up into the wee hours of the morning witch slapping comments on the channel and playing video games.

• Heart
Why can’t they just redirect the situation like you would with an 18 month old. Get her interested in a snack or toy to entice her out of the car. I’m assuming this has always been a thing but years ago Abbie was little enough to just pick up. P needs more confidence in dealing with her. Abbie can smell P’s fear. A states it isn’t like dog training, but it kind of is in my opinion. This is going to be a nightmare down the road when two 300+ lb women are battling it out in the back seat.
The problem with this whole scenario is the fact that Asa talks endlessly about "not rewarding behaviors", yet to entice her to get out of the car they offered her popcorn, or to "do her backpack for her" if she gets out. Thats a reward.
Nothing they do makes any sense, and thats why Abbie is the way she is. Its not her fault, but I couldnt spend 5 minutes with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m the comments Asa said that grabbing her out of the car would “teach her nothing.” What is he trying to teach her?! She already knows that she’s supposed to get out of the car!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What if they just...let her sit in the car? Sitting in a parked car in the summer is unpleasant, even with every window open. Roll down the front windows,, shut the doors, and park you ass in the garage to watch her. See if that motivates her to get out. They've told us before that Abbie hates the heat and the bright sun, so I wonder if she would just get tired of sitting there and decide to leave the car on her own. And if she does, there you go, there's your first step to "teaching" her...she learns that there is no reward to not getting out of the car. If it doesn't get her something desirable (for example the chance to aim a kick at Cilla's face) she'll stop doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
duck that. 3 adults trying to get an almost 17 year old toddler out of the car?! I would just grab her by the arm and pull her out, along with a firm OUT, NOW!. There again, I wouldn't deal with this tit because if Abbie was mine she'd be in a group home. I'd refuse to put up with that. Their lives are ruled by Abbie and they pussyfoot around her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Today's video
WTF she's leaning on the counter when her child has come home from school! It's been a while since my children came home from school but I certainly never leaned on the counter and watched them unpack their bags! Generally I would ask them how school was and getting them a snack and helping them with homework and thinking about dinner etc etc.... This woman is the worse of the worse of mothers that has ever existed!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Brandy‘s contribution to exiting car problem was amusing. She suggested that a motivator for Abbie to get out was that the parents could deal with the back pack. LOL, filming Abbie unpack her bag is 50% of their content.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So getting Abbie out of the car now requires three or more people. Is this a typical teenager? Why isn't Pig giggling about her sweet girl acting like the typical teenager who she has to almost get into a fist fight to retrieve her from the car. Brandy is an idiot for getting involved with this family. What professional would allow themselves to go on some YouTube channel where the creator is constantly talking out of his ass with complete nonsense. I think Brandi is a quack just like the rest of them.

What's next. Is it going to take three or more people to get Abbie out of bed in the morning when she no longer goes to school? Are they going to have to serve popcorn in bed to get her ass going in the morning? Maybe Abbie is playing them and being a brat but the tit they constantly pull on her, I would duck them up too. They've left this child even more disabled than she already is with their inability to create a stable environment with follow through on communication and schedules that are conducive to her abilities. You've got the Beast on her phone 24/7 and Asshole staying up into the wee hours of the morning witch slapping comments on the channel and playing video games.
As someone with autism I can't stand fathering autism. I think abbie is being abused and doesn't have the best quality of life either. I don't like how they take advantage of abbie because they know she's not smart enough to know any better. I don't understand why it's so hard to get her out of the car. I don't they should be bribing her with junk food to get her out of the car. Maybe she would be more likely to get out if they weren't shoving a camera in her face.

• Heart
  • Sad
I agree that she is being psychologically abused. There absolutely has to be a difference in how they treat her on-camera vs off-camera. Even if you were not an ass hole control freak or disinterested parent, like a good parent, you would naturally parent your best publicly. (LOL, a side eye gets my kids attention). this must cause Abbie great confusion. What parent do I have today?….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry for late responses or repeating things. I’m trying to catch up. I have a third lesion at the base of my brain stem and it’s really messing me up. This time brain surgery is necessary after chemo. I’m not looking forward to it. All I can say is I have a hell of a good husband and children. I still get guyguy two days a week while his mom works from home.
No need to apologize and don't worry about a thing. Just focus on healing. ❤
Sending lots and lots of love and support to you and your loved ones.
273446152_526295232042552_5382425745240691956_n.gif

ezgif-5-2bfa31dca0-min.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is such a disgusting know it all who really knows tit! That ridiculous praise for everything she does is sickening. Pig 🐽 says now what do I do? Supposedly she’s the mother ( and I use that term loosely) that doesn’t know how to handle her own daughter. He just drones on and on talking like he’s some highly educated psychologist! Thank goodness they are educating the world 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thought's on last night's vlog ⭐ Long Post Warning (again, lol) ⭐

So, P didn’t go to Abbie’s side of the car in the previous incident because she wanted to avoid Abbie beating on her.
P asks Brandy “Ok so, at what point do we say we’re not going to do this for fifteen minutes every day?”
Brandy seems to think about this for a moment, then says “Right, so, I think…(Asshat interrupts with “I mean, it’s 85 degrees) Brandy replies “And it’s only going to get hotter.. umm… *jump cut* I mean, so what can we do to motivate her consistently to get out.”
I noticed that Brandy was displaying one of P’s nervous habits of having her hands on her face, wiping her fingers across her face. It seemed like a way, a non-verbal way if you will, for Brandy to express feeling uncomfortable with the situation, or uncomfortable with having Asshat literally looking over her shoulder and talking over her. I really don’t understand how Brandy has put up with it for all these years.
In general, it just seemed like Brandy was talking a lot of nonsense and not really serious about things. Kind of a ‘whatever’ attitude. To be clear, I don’t blame her. With A&P as the “parents” you’re dealing with, Asshat being the one who pretty much heeds NO advice and feels his opinion is the right one and the one that needs to be heard at all times. I would have a ‘why bother’ attitude as well.

I still think Abbie gets irritated by everybody talking about her right in front of her as if she isn’t there. Again, she doesn’t need to be intelligent enough to understand every single word, she can understand enough to know that everyone around her is talking about her and very minimally actually talking TO her.
I don’t buy Asshat’s bullshit excuses as to why they talk about her like she isn’t there. His explanations were completely and total BULLSHIT. Lame excuse after lame excuse. You know you’re doing something wrong and you can’t admit it.

Princess P was SO happy that she had a zoom meeting and got to leave. I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that up as an excuse to get out of there.

I agree with what others have said that going overboard with praising Abbie for doing things is not the greatest idea. I mean, I’m sure that it is appropriate and does work in certain situations, but to use it every time in all situations it loses it’s effectiveness and it also becomes a game for Abbie because she’ll learn that if she fusses and resists etc they will reward her with a lot of praise (and possibly even a treat). She’ll get rewarded for bad behavior.

P actually asks “So, now what do we do?”. You’ve been her mother for 16 years now. You should have SOME idea how to handle her. You’re acting like you’ve just met Abbie only recently and all of this is brand new to you. You’re a very crappy excuse for a ‘mother’.

• Heart
The problem with this whole scenario is the fact that Asa talks endlessly about "not rewarding behaviors", yet to entice her to get out of the car they offered her popcorn, or to "do her backpack for her" if she gets out. Thats a reward.
Nothing they do makes any sense, and thats why Abbie is the way she is. Its not her fault, but I couldnt spend 5 minutes with her.
Abbie would really benefit by having someone to work with her who does not put up with her BS..someone who actually is consistent and who disciplines. I can only think of one person who comes close to this (who we have seen on the VLOGS) and that is that teacher from JSA...she was with Abbie when she was packing things she was briefly on a VLOG...she seemed like she wasn't going to put up with her BS. She didn't yell or get angry...but she had the body language of dont mess with me...she wasn't spewing treats and praise. Of course, even if you have someone like this ...Asshat would have to intervene.

The whole praising and giving snacks for doing something like getting out of the car is beyond ridiculous...its. frustrating to see Brandy going along with these fools. They act like they are doing some military maneuver...ok... whats next....lol. Asshat acts like there is always some complex reason Abbie does everything...Asshat...she is feral, non disciplined, has no respect for you or P...and knows she will at some point be rewarded...no matter what she does. I sure hope other parents are not listening to this BS you sling out.

• Heart
All the humpers were so amazed with the plan to give her a treat. My 8 year old could have come up with that plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spent a few minutes scrolling through comments on the “walk in the park/raccoon/won’t get out of the car/MaAssive dinner prep/Easter basket” video. Much discontent. And AssA active in correcting commenters and slinging tit. Look in the mirror, Dude, when you tell others, “You reply to people with wit and a condescending attitude as if you’re better than others.”
20B11997-1E3E-4919-AED8-D699263152DA.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.