Fathering Autism #120 Pig gets a beating gettin’ Ab out of the car. Sweet girl sure has come so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Big, Maassive Thank You to our @Sweetums for creating our new thread title. ❤ It is faaaantastic ❤
🥳Party Time!🥳
🎶🎵LEAN WITH IT…ROCK WITH IT…LEAN WITH IT…ROCK WITH IT🎵🎶
1648915710944.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you for the new thread name and also for the thread creation!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When I first saw that gif, I thought it was a nipple. Then I realized it was Pigrillas elbow. Man that should be a drinking game.
Now that you mention it! It does look like a nipple. 🫣
I find myself watching Pigs wing and that cat and I start kinda moving to the beat. That Ol’ Feline makes a sister wanna swivel these hips.😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Great title! As for the car situation, instead of offering her food as a reward for getting out, why not try just making the car as boring as possible so she'd want to get out on her own? For instance, take out the ipad that is often in the back of the passengers seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd put netting up between the backseat and the front seat. That way she can't get to the front seat if they just let her sit in the car. I agree with letting her get bored in the car. Parking brake on, engine off, doors open, go sit in the garage and wait for her to get out on her own. Don't engage, don't coddle, don't get beaten up...let that girl get BORED

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If it would do any good, I'd point out to A the inconsistencies in his words and behavior. Ha! FAT chance he'd reflect on his actions and change them. So I don't bother.

A is the Will Smith of his comment section, verbally giving commenters the smackdown while spewing nonsense about being kind.

As for the photo of Abbie smiling at the caramel corn in the last thread...that girl may be intellectually disabled, but she is certainly not stupid. She has her parents trained well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Great title! As for the car situation, instead of offering her food as a reward for getting out, why not try just making the car as boring as possible so she'd want to get out on her own? For instance, take out the ipad that is often in the back of the passengers seat.
I will say, it is very telling for Abbie to not want to go into the house. My kids have never wanted to ever get into a vehicle and always wanted out as fast as they got into it. I remember the days when we had to use the chest clip, to help force them to sit down, while we buckled them in. They hated going anywhere and once we were anywhere, they couldn’t wait to get out and especially the minute we pulled into our drive way. They couldn’t get out fast enough..
So, to me, it has became very telling that something (or nothing) is going on and Abbie feels that home is therapy and boredom.
Make home fun again with activities and things she wants to do (not the pool, rocking on the couch and playing with a plastic bag) and she may actually want to go inside.. Lastly, food should NEVER be an award for behavior like this, ever…

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They are afraid of her. She might spoil their afternoon of doing nothing. Sure wish I knew the neighbors across the street. I don't think Pig and Asshole even know them lol.
The humpers are gettin' wise to their big fat lies. These are from last night:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, use her AAC device to tell her what will happen if she does/doesn't get out of the car. For instance, "Get out of the car-Get Youtube". "Don't get out-No Youtube". Her software has options like this where you can make your own First/Then or visual schedule. Also, if she hits/kicks/bites at any point during this, that is a definite NO on the Youtube once she gets in the house. And if she asks when she gets in the house, tell her NO and then ask her if she knows why? Develop a page to discuss all her behaviors and what she can do instead. Actually USE that AAC WITH HER. This is DISCIPLINE and it does not involve smacking in the slightest. Expect some uptick in behaviors though as she tries to win, but once she realizes you will not cave and stick to what you say, then guess what? Those behaviors tend to decline. When my boy engaged in severe behaviors in the car, I bleeping pulled over, turned off the damn car, and we sat there. Sometimes I was in the car, sometimes I got out and just let him scream and be mad. It honestly did not take long at all for him to figure out I was bleeping serious. Our kids will literally run over people who let them get away with tit. He'd have certain people in which he pulled a bunch of tit and ruled the roost, and certain ones he straight up knew he couldn't get away with that. It didn't take smacking him around or things like that, it took them controlling the situation in an authoritative manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'd put netting up between the backseat and the front seat. That way she can't get to the front seat if they just let her sit in the car. I agree with letting her get bored in the car. Parking brake on, engine off, doors open, go sit in the garage and wait for her to get out on her own. Don't engage, don't coddle, don't get beaten up...let that girl get BORED
Better yet go and sit on the golf cart and wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will say, it is very telling for Abbie to not want to go into the house. My kids have never wanted to ever get into a vehicle and always wanted out as fast as they got into it. I remember the days when we had to use the chest clip, to help force them to sit down, while we buckled them in. They hated going anywhere and once we were anywhere, they couldn’t wait to get out and especially the minute we pulled into our drive way. They couldn’t get out fast enough..
So, to me, it has became very telling that something (or nothing) is going on and Abbie feels that home is therapy and boredom.
Make home fun again with activities and things she wants to do (not the pool, rocking on the couch and playing with a plastic bag) and she may actually want to go inside.. Lastly, food should NEVER be an award for behavior like this, ever…

Same. The times my boy didn't want to get out of the car were when he was having some severe anxiety over the place we were taking him to. Our house has always been his comfort zone and he has never had any problems with coming in to the house. If it was a transition struggle, wouldn't she do this every time she had to get out of the car? And does she do this with multiple people or is it just A&P? Did she do this when they were on vacation? Completing an ABC chart to possibly see any trends in this behavior should be done by A&P. That was usually the go-to for our therapists when a behavior cropped up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Same. The times my boy didn't want to get out of the car were when he was having some severe anxiety over the place we were taking him to. Our house has always been his comfort zone and he has never had any problems with coming in to the house. If it was a transition struggle, wouldn't she do this every time she had to get out of the car? And does she do this with multiple people or is it just A&P? Did she do this when they were on vacation? Completing an ABC chart to possibly see any trends in this behavior should be done by A&P. That was usually the go-to for our therapists when a behavior cropped up.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)... Imagine that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I blinked and missed so much on here during the past month. We had a few emotional family-related things happen during the month of March and I'm going to share one of them with my Tattle Family.

After not watching these boneheads for over a month now, I have no shame in saying I NEED my daily dose of ASSa and Big P snark, badly. I watched two vlogs and geez, they are like watching a trainwreck that keeps getting worse and never ends. 🤔
The sheer stupidity of them both, I just can't understand. 🤦‍♀️

We recently said goodbye to Zero, our 14.5-year-old much-loved kitty and member of our family. He has been my shadow, always by my side for all of these years, and a big part of my son's daily life as well until the past three years since he has been in college.
Zero was a lot sicker than we originally thought. We found out on March 17th that he needed surgery and it was scheduled for April 15th. After thinking about it with a clear mind, surgery was never going to be an option I was willing to put him thru. That decision was made soon after his initial visit, but the Vet Opthamalatist kept him on the surgery schedule until the bloodwork and radiology reports came in, just in case we changed our minds. As it turns out, the bloodwork and radiology reports showed he was battling four other underlying conditions, none of which were good or in favor of surgery. The plan was to keep him comfortable until he let us know it was time.

On March 28th he was put to sleep. They gave him two initial meds, a quick-acting pain med, and something that immediately relaxed him. He was still with us but in a very relaxed state of being. I continued to hold him and talk to him, telling him how much I loved him for about 2 minutes until I was ready for the vet to administer the euthanasia drug. Those 2 minutes while he was in la la land, were the most pain-free relaxed moments he had experienced in the past two months and I'm certain he knew how much he was loved. This ending was more than I could have hoped for in terms of a peaceful, loved-filled time before he drifted off to his final sleep. We have his cremains and pawprints back now and a lifetime of memories which I'm so thankful for. 🐈🐱

I owe @derr1117, @WowMeowMeowWow, and @Hotographer512 more thanks than I can ever express for their support during and after. ❤😘

I'm getting caught up, watching their ridiculous videos, and enjoying all the comments so much.
This forum and my fellow Tattler snarkers are truly good for my soul! 🥰
xoxo

I'm sharing some photos of Zero and us....then on to the mASSive family!
Z&D.jpg

JakeZero2007thru2022.jpg

zerogiraffecremains.jpg

See how far behind I am...I'm still laughing at Big P's shrunken and reappearing boobs!🤔😂😂😂

They have apparently grown again in the most recent vlog! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
BigPeverchangingchest3.jpg

A few other pics I had to do...just because!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPeverchangingchest1.jpg

BigPeverchangingchest2.jpg

This one will always be my favorite!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPeverchangingchest4.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)... Imagine that!

RIGHT???!!!

I blinked and missed so much on here during the past month. We had a few emotional family-related things happen during the month of March and I'm going to share one of them with my Tattle Family.

After not watching these boneheads for over a month now, I have no shame in saying I NEED my daily dose of ASSa and Big P snark, badly. I watched two vlogs and geez, they are like watching a trainwreck that keeps getting worse and never ends. 🤔

We recently said goodbye to Zero, our 14.5-year-old much-loved kitty and member of our family. He has been my shadow, always by my side for all of these years, and a big part of my son's daily life as well until the past three years since he has been in college.
Zero was a lot sicker than we originally thought. We found out on March 17th that he needed surgery and it was scheduled for April 15th. After thinking about it with a clear mind, surgery was never going to be an option I was willing to put him thru. That decision was made soon after his initial visit, but the Vet Opthamalatist kept him on the surgery schedule until the bloodwork and radiology reports came in, just in case we changed our minds. As it turns out, the bloodwork and radiology reports showed he was battling four other underlying conditions, none of which were good or in favor of surgery. The plan was to keep him comfortable until he let us know it was time.

On March 28th he was put to sleep. They gave him two initial meds, a quick-acting pain med, and something that immediately relaxed him. He was still with us but in a very relaxed state of being. I continued to hold him and talk to him, telling him how much I loved him for about 2 minutes until I was ready for the vet to administer the euthanasia drug. Those 2 minutes while he was in la la land, were the most pain-free relaxed moments he had experienced in the past two months and I'm certain he knew how much he was loved. This ending was more than I could have hoped for in terms of a peaceful, loved-filled time before he drifted off to his final sleep. We have his cremains and pawprints back now and a lifetime of memories which I'm so thankful for. 🐈🐱

I owe @derr1117, @WowMeowMeowWow, and @Hotographer512 more thanks than I can ever express for their support during and after. ❤😘

I'm getting caught up, watching their ridiculous videos, and enjoying all the comments so much.
xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

See how far behind I am...I'm still laughing at Big P's shrunken and reappearing boobs!🤔😂😂😂

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879

I am so sorry to hear about your beloved Zero. It's never easy to lose a furbaby. You gave him such a peaceful transition across that rainbow bridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They are afraid of her. She might spoil their afternoon of doing nothing. Sure wish I knew the neighbors across the street. I don't think Pig and Asshole even know them lol.
The humpers are gettin' wise to their big fat lies. These are from last night:
Those comments are hard to wrap your head around, I think most of the “ Devoted“ humpers are very lonely and have some challenges themselves. The way A and P use these people makes them even more disgusting. Their true selves come out over and over. A thinks no one can see through all the smoke and mirrors. They are horrible people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
RIGHT???!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your beloved Zero. It's never easy to lose a furbaby. You gave him such a peaceful transition across that rainbow bridge.
Thank you, so much...I wish we could keep them furever! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 28

xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879
It's never easy losing a pet. I've had to do it twice and it wasn't any easier the 2nd time. I wish my dog could have lasted a few more months. It seems like they never live long enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.