Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fa is a sitcom now? Pig and Ass are talking about Isiah not being old enuf to drink or gamble but he is in Vegas... bet he is old enuf to get married... Pig is all beside herself... Ass says "I don't know if anyone can relate"(meaning other parents)
DUH here is the comedy BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS CAN RELATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't anymore with their utter stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Asshole.....if wonderboy knocks up his online lover, will you let him keep your first grandchild or will you encourage him to abandon mother and child like you did? Pig will have to write out the child support checks, lol. Karma baby. Karma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This was back in the very early Lipshit Piggy days and she was doing a live - I think this is how the sows do mating calls (note the comment on her live) :sick: View attachment 1114401

Go to 16:35.....this was after a "power hour alone with Mom" and Abbie threw tit everywhere (and probably beat the tit out of Pig). She knows. He knows. They all know. The "she hates me" would be a perfect GIF
I literally could never live with that madness and constant chaos. I'd be the one who would be put away...in a nut house. I could NEVER FUNCTION with that life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey Asshole, I think you need to worry more about helping the Pig walk down stairs. She's can barely walk on a flat surface as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As far as taking guys like mine and Abbie out to places, it does have some therapeutic benefit. It's basically a form of exposure therapy. For instance, in order to get my son to tolerate even going to a grocery store, we had to actually take him to grocery stores. The main idea behind this is for continued safe exposure so that the anxiety lessens each time because he now has these good experiences to draw on. Before this, the way we had to do things like shopping was always leaving one person at home with him, or wait until he was in school, or out with his aide. That was ok when he was in full time school, but when he was homeschooled, this was unsustainable. Plus, life happens and sometimes you just have to run errands. So, our goals during the week became to get him out to places. I took him on every single errand I had to do during this time. He went to the grocery store, the post office, the pharmacy, walmart, home depot, etc. Quick trips that built on success and not epic failure. It worked in the long run, but there were days where we did have some issues. We still have times now where he will be absolutely fine walking into a place, but becomes agitated during the middle of it all for whatever reason. But, since he is now older and has a backlog of these experiences behind him, he knows what to expect. That being said, most of my outings with him are strategically planned. We get the items we intended to, we do lots of talking him through it, and I tend to use a reward at the end if he does well. Eating at a restaurant is no less a planned event for us. We usually scope out the place in some fashion before deciding to try it. If the parking lot looks too full, we avoid it due to a possible long waiting period. If we pull up to a place and upon walking up to it he starts to get agitated-we don't go to that place. We like places with booths. Places that are not crowded or overstimulating. Places with no ceiling fans or have them high up out of his reach. He's consistently done well at Hooter's of all places....lol. Now, he has the added issue of Tourette's, so even when he is in a good mood, he can be loud because of his vocal tics. Tics are highly tied to emotions, so depending on his mood, different tics come out. Is it stressful? Absolutely. Those parents probably just wanted to take their family on a nice outing. Their daughter may have been terrific going into the restaurant and waiting for a time before you arrived. But, suddenly, something set her off. They likely tried to gauge the situation and tried to just wait a little longer. It was all going good....until it wasn't. They likely left feeling defeated yet again. Feeling like autism stole yet another moment from them. Mom may have gone home and just cried. Maybe the meltdown continued on at home. Maybe it got worse in the car because now the plan was suddenly changed and their daughter really did want to eat out-but for whatever reason, everything just went wrong.

The gist of it is that we want to go out to places with our kids, and a life spent indoors 24/7 can be just as hard. Our kids NEED to be able to function out in the world at some point, and the only way to do that is to take them out. That being said, eating out every single day and going to multiple places at once would be very taxing on my boy and would lead to meltdowns. His max is about 3 quick errands and then he is ready for home.
Hooters? Just what exactly are you teaching that boy? :) 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As far as taking guys like mine and Abbie out to places, it does have some therapeutic benefit. It's basically a form of exposure therapy. For instance, in order to get my son to tolerate even going to a grocery store, we had to actually take him to grocery stores. The main idea behind this is for continued safe exposure so that the anxiety lessens each time because he now has these good experiences to draw on. Before this, the way we had to do things like shopping was always leaving one person at home with him, or wait until he was in school, or out with his aide. That was ok when he was in full time school, but when he was homeschooled, this was unsustainable. Plus, life happens and sometimes you just have to run errands. So, our goals during the week became to get him out to places. I took him on every single errand I had to do during this time. He went to the grocery store, the post office, the pharmacy, walmart, home depot, etc. Quick trips that built on success and not epic failure. It worked in the long run, but there were days where we did have some issues. We still have times now where he will be absolutely fine walking into a place, but becomes agitated during the middle of it all for whatever reason. But, since he is now older and has a backlog of these experiences behind him, he knows what to expect. That being said, most of my outings with him are strategically planned. We get the items we intended to, we do lots of talking him through it, and I tend to use a reward at the end if he does well. Eating at a restaurant is no less a planned event for us. We usually scope out the place in some fashion before deciding to try it. If the parking lot looks too full, we avoid it due to a possible long waiting period. If we pull up to a place and upon walking up to it he starts to get agitated-we don't go to that place. We like places with booths. Places that are not crowded or overstimulating. Places with no ceiling fans or have them high up out of his reach. He's consistently done well at Hooter's of all places....lol. Now, he has the added issue of Tourette's, so even when he is in a good mood, he can be loud because of his vocal tics. Tics are highly tied to emotions, so depending on his mood, different tics come out. Is it stressful? Absolutely. Those parents probably just wanted to take their family on a nice outing. Their daughter may have been terrific going into the restaurant and waiting for a time before you arrived. But, suddenly, something set her off. They likely tried to gauge the situation and tried to just wait a little longer. It was all going good....until it wasn't. They likely left feeling defeated yet again. Feeling like autism stole yet another moment from them. Mom may have gone home and just cried. Maybe the meltdown continued on at home. Maybe it got worse in the car because now the plan was suddenly changed and their daughter really did want to eat out-but for whatever reason, everything just went wrong.

The gist of it is that we want to go out to places with our kids, and a life spent indoors 24/7 can be just as hard. Our kids NEED to be able to function out in the world at some point, and the only way to do that is to take them out. That being said, eating out every single day and going to multiple places at once would be very taxing on my boy and would lead to meltdowns. His max is about 3 quick errands and then he is ready for home.
Thank you for explaining how it may have been for the family at the restaurant. It’s always beneficial to see another point of view. Very eye opening.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel so sorry for when she is stuck at home with him all day.

Asa doing these fb and YouTube >60 second shorts have really saved his view count from really plummeting. However it doesn’t help with Sponsorships because the number of mins watch is a big factor.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is up with her tooth?

1646876562695.png

So I was wondering something when I saw that Asshat was slinging her crap on the Slimelife live. Is he allowed to do that if he's not part of her downline? Or is he a part of her downline?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
All the good stuff...lol!
He's a huge flirt too. He would bat those long eye lashes he has and be all smiles (head down and eyes looking up with a huge smirk and long blinks) with certain young lady teachers. OMG he can really lay the charm on thick when he wants to. The nice pretty young blonde teachers were able to get him to do just about anything :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Welp, I knew it. Golden Boy couldnt manage to meet a girl in person so he met someone online lol.
Abbie has now surpassed P's Peloton usage. Pretty soon they will strap her in, and have humpers send money to be in a class with Sweet Girl.
Sadly thats how it is these days. My daughter said that she was “found” on Instagram and had two of the guys she had seen(they were in the food court at her university) and DM her…kind of scary since she didn’t even speak to them. They found her on the athletic page for the school and her picture on the team roster.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sadly thats how it is these days. My daughter said that she was “found” on Instagram and had two of the guys she had seen(they were in the food court at her university) and DM her…kind of scary since she didn’t even speak to them. They found her on the athletic page for the school and her picture on the team roster.
I’m glad online dating wasn’t a big thing when I met my husband in 1994. Being online, at that time, was hardly a thing. Instead I met him at a bar..lol! We will be married 24 years next Monday. 😎

• Heart
I’m glad online dating wasn’t a big thing when I met my husband in 1994. Being online, at that time, was hardly a thing. Instead I met him at a bar..lol! We will be married 24 years next Monday. 😎
I met my husband at work( we were in the Navy and worked k9). There is 20 years between us, three kids and together 27 years☺ We can agree that 1994/1995 were good years☺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
EAT DRINK EAT DRINK EAT DRINK EAT DRINK
Can you see those two tubalards walking into that swanky establishment. The staff probably was scrambling to find sturdy chairs so they wouldn't be sued when Pig sat down. Even when they dress up, they still look like they bathed in a vat of oil with a dash of moldy cheese in their teeth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Congratulations Noir, I also have a March anniversary! I'll let him take me out for the day, but like always I have to promise not to talk about the Massives family, lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to say, my boy is a pretty epic guy if I say so. He loves Queen and Weird Al to no end, is a cheap date, helps with the dishes, and lets out perfectly timed F-bombs. What's not to love?? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can you see those two tubalards walking into that swanky establishment. The staff probably was scrambling to find sturdy chairs so they wouldn't be sued when Pig sat down. Even when they dress up, they still look like they bathed in a vat of oil with a dash of moldy cheese in their teeth.
She was wearing a horrible lace "baby doll" top with a black tank under it, glitter earrings, jeans and Hey Dude! shoes to this celebration lol. She did a show and tell on her live today 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.