Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was back in the very early Lipshit Piggy days and she was doing a live - I think this is how the sows do mating calls (note the comment on her live) :sick: View attachment 1114401

Go to 16:35.....this was after a "power hour alone with Mom" and Abbie threw tit everywhere (and probably beat the tit out of Pig). She knows. He knows. They all know. The "she hates me" would be a perfect GIF
Oh Asswipe, my bullsh*t button almost broke, your word vomit doesn't change what the video showed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This was back in the very early Lipshit Piggy days and she was doing a live - I think this is how the sows do mating calls (note the comment on her live) :sick: View attachment 1114401

Go to 16:35.....this was after a "power hour alone with Mom" and Abbie threw tit everywhere (and probably beat the tit out of Pig). She knows. He knows. They all know. The "she hates me" would be a perfect GIF
And of course instead of correcting or redirecting the behavior they film it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Haha! Ah hell…look what has made an appearance, The Magical Peloton. 😹 Pigs kryptonite. 😹 I forget who mentioned it last thread, but they are kind of trending toward sloppy and hoarder status. They have tit stashed everywhere. All ypu see is piles under tables and desks. 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m confused about the going down the stairs sequence. Doesn’t she navigate the stairs everyday? She did okay on the Peloton, I guess, but she was really nervous.
Ahh.. the magical peloton still around...

That was extremely dangerous with her feet clipped in like that and her having no idea why... she was probably trying to get out.. I have a peloton and it took a while for me to get used the bike shoes and clipping in etc... I can just imagine Abbie.

What is with the stair thing?? Isn't her room up stairs??

Nature valley bar... cart ride...Nature valley bar...cart ride. ;)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Not to be totally callous and mean, but why do they take her to restaurants so much anyways? She knows no different and doesn’t care where she is eating as long as she has food in front of her. She seems to have so many ceiling issues at different places. Wouldn’t be worth the stress and anxiety for everyone involved including other customers. I say this because recently I was out to eat with my son and granddaughters and we experienced a pre-teenage girl, I’m assuming she was autistic, who screamed and cried so loud the entire restaurant was silenced. At first we didn’t know if people were fighting or what. We finally saw the parent take her to the lobby, but she still kept screaming. They got their food to go and left. It can’t be a pleasant outing for anyone. My 6 yr old granddaughter kept asking why she was doing that. Explained the best we could. I personally would just get the food to go or go eat at a park. Seems senseless.

As far as taking guys like mine and Abbie out to places, it does have some therapeutic benefit. It's basically a form of exposure therapy. For instance, in order to get my son to tolerate even going to a grocery store, we had to actually take him to grocery stores. The main idea behind this is for continued safe exposure so that the anxiety lessens each time because he now has these good experiences to draw on. Before this, the way we had to do things like shopping was always leaving one person at home with him, or wait until he was in school, or out with his aide. That was ok when he was in full time school, but when he was homeschooled, this was unsustainable. Plus, life happens and sometimes you just have to run errands. So, our goals during the week became to get him out to places. I took him on every single errand I had to do during this time. He went to the grocery store, the post office, the pharmacy, walmart, home depot, etc. Quick trips that built on success and not epic failure. It worked in the long run, but there were days where we did have some issues. We still have times now where he will be absolutely fine walking into a place, but becomes agitated during the middle of it all for whatever reason. But, since he is now older and has a backlog of these experiences behind him, he knows what to expect. That being said, most of my outings with him are strategically planned. We get the items we intended to, we do lots of talking him through it, and I tend to use a reward at the end if he does well. Eating at a restaurant is no less a planned event for us. We usually scope out the place in some fashion before deciding to try it. If the parking lot looks too full, we avoid it due to a possible long waiting period. If we pull up to a place and upon walking up to it he starts to get agitated-we don't go to that place. We like places with booths. Places that are not crowded or overstimulating. Places with no ceiling fans or have them high up out of his reach. He's consistently done well at Hooter's of all places....lol. Now, he has the added issue of Tourette's, so even when he is in a good mood, he can be loud because of his vocal tics. Tics are highly tied to emotions, so depending on his mood, different tics come out. Is it stressful? Absolutely. Those parents probably just wanted to take their family on a nice outing. Their daughter may have been terrific going into the restaurant and waiting for a time before you arrived. But, suddenly, something set her off. They likely tried to gauge the situation and tried to just wait a little longer. It was all going good....until it wasn't. They likely left feeling defeated yet again. Feeling like autism stole yet another moment from them. Mom may have gone home and just cried. Maybe the meltdown continued on at home. Maybe it got worse in the car because now the plan was suddenly changed and their daughter really did want to eat out-but for whatever reason, everything just went wrong.

The gist of it is that we want to go out to places with our kids, and a life spent indoors 24/7 can be just as hard. Our kids NEED to be able to function out in the world at some point, and the only way to do that is to take them out. That being said, eating out every single day and going to multiple places at once would be very taxing on my boy and would lead to meltdowns. His max is about 3 quick errands and then he is ready for home.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And of course instead of correcting or redirecting the behavior they film it.
Oh yeah, P hates her life. Hence the eating and drinking. She self medicates with this. After seeing this, now I know why she never wants to be alone with Abbie.

• Heart
Welp, I knew it. Golden Boy couldnt manage to meet a girl in person so he met someone online lol.
Abbie has now surpassed P's Peloton usage. Pretty soon they will strap her in, and have humpers send money to be in a class with Sweet Girl.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Very interesting pair of videos that came up on my YouTube feed after watching the older FA video this afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they are going hard-core ABA with her.
Sitting and Standing tasks, visuals, prompt hierarchy, just all the things.

Why would Priscilla be freaking out over Jr's whereabouts, she would have paid for everything or been tracking his phone. Also, he's telling everyone to mind their business and Daddy tells everyone that he's seeing a Girl.

Toxic the whole lot of them 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As far as taking guys like mine and Abbie out to places, it does have some therapeutic benefit. It's basically a form of exposure therapy. For instance, in order to get my son to tolerate even going to a grocery store, we had to actually take him to grocery stores. The main idea behind this is for continued safe exposure so that the anxiety lessens each time because he now has these good experiences to draw on. Before this, the way we had to do things like shopping was always leaving one person at home with him, or wait until he was in school, or out with his aide. That was ok when he was in full time school, but when he was homeschooled, this was unsustainable. Plus, life happens and sometimes you just have to run errands. So, our goals during the week became to get him out to places. I took him on every single errand I had to do during this time. He went to the grocery store, the post office, the pharmacy, walmart, home depot, etc. Quick trips that built on success and not epic failure. It worked in the long run, but there were days where we did have some issues. We still have times now where he will be absolutely fine walking into a place, but becomes agitated during the middle of it all for whatever reason. But, since he is now older and has a backlog of these experiences behind him, he knows what to expect. That being said, most of my outings with him are strategically planned. We get the items we intended to, we do lots of talking him through it, and I tend to use a reward at the end if he does well. Eating at a restaurant is no less a planned event for us. We usually scope out the place in some fashion before deciding to try it. If the parking lot looks too full, we avoid it due to a possible long waiting period. If we pull up to a place and upon walking up to it he starts to get agitated-we don't go to that place. We like places with booths. Places that are not crowded or overstimulating. Places with no ceiling fans or have them high up out of his reach. He's consistently done well at Hooter's of all places....lol. Now, he has the added issue of Tourette's, so even when he is in a good mood, he can be loud because of his vocal tics. Tics are highly tied to emotions, so depending on his mood, different tics come out. Is it stressful? Absolutely. Those parents probably just wanted to take their family on a nice outing. Their daughter may have been terrific going into the restaurant and waiting for a time before you arrived. But, suddenly, something set her off. They likely tried to gauge the situation and tried to just wait a little longer. It was all going good....until it wasn't. They likely left feeling defeated yet again. Feeling like autism stole yet another moment from them. Mom may have gone home and just cried. Maybe the meltdown continued on at home. Maybe it got worse in the car because now the plan was suddenly changed and their daughter really did want to eat out-but for whatever reason, everything just went wrong.

The gist of it is that we want to go out to places with our kids, and a life spent indoors 24/7 can be just as hard. Our kids NEED to be able to function out in the world at some point, and the only way to do that is to take them out. That being said, eating out every single day and going to multiple places at once would be very taxing on my boy and would lead to meltdowns. His max is about 3 quick errands and then he is ready for home.
Thanks for the educational explanation. You sound like you are doing a great job as a parent. It just seems with A &P that there is no real planning, they just do whatever when taking her out. Not sure how old your son is but with Abbie being 16, they should have a clue by now how to navigate outings.

• Heart
Tonight's Vlog:

Abbie definitely didn't like the bike, but of course Assache made her. All for flipping content, and because they want her to be independent and ride her bike, if she doesn't have the cognition to drive, how the hell is she meant to have the cognition to ride a bike to the store all by herself?

Also Pigrilla looked rough, I wonder if Abbie not going to school is more because both of them were too hungover to take her there, than she needed a rest day. Those poor dogs look like they need some love and cuddles and walks.

Was the stairs thing really that important? What was the point of that really, she can go down the stairs, leave her the f alone you fat POS.

Oh and we know there was alcohol in that drink, you basically live on it. You're not at as good as Ray Donovan or Tommy Shelby with the drinking. But boy it is funny watching you try.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
DaddyO just revealed Isaiah flew all the way to Utah to see "a girl". Isaiah said it's none of our business so my bet is he is "doing" a Mrs. Robinson he met online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the educational explanation. You sound like you are doing a great job as a parent. It just seems with A &P that there is no real planning, they just do whatever when taking her out. Not sure how old your son is but with Abbie being 16, they should have a clue by now how to navigate outings.
He's 18, and yep, they should. I can't wait to see how they fare with homeschooling. Keeping up the school/therapy momentum is going to age them ten years at least. LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
DaddyO just revealed Isaiah flew all the way to Utah to see "a girl". Isaiah said it's none of our business so my bet is he is "doing" a Mrs. Robinson he met online.
I hope he falls madly in love, breaks the Beast's "Mama Heart," drops out of school, packs up all his toys and moves across the country.
I'd send Stars to watch that kind of content! ⭐:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:⭐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope he falls madly in love, breaks the Beast's "Mama Heart," drops out of school, packs up all his toys and moves across the country.
I'd send Stars to watch that kind of content! ⭐:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:⭐
Yes! Yes! Yes! 🤣 I will match those stars!🤣 C’mon Universe!!! Show us what you got!😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh yeah, Asa was making a point with todays vlog title as well.
"See! I keep her home and taught her to ride a bike and walk down stairs! Who needs school?!" :sick:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I would love to know what difference it makes how Abbie navigates the stairs.
So what if she puts both feet on one stair? She's got awful coordination and for her - it works!
He should be thankful that she's even able to walk at all. A lot of kids as profoundly ID as Abbie are wheelchair bound.
Then his fat ass would have to carry her down the stairs!
Hey Asshole! Leave her alone! We see you trying to fix her and make her more 'normal'..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.