Fathering Autism #117 Abbie Will Honk Big P Will Toot Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priscilla "I let out a little toot, but it was so loud."
Why does she try so hard to be some cute, little woman? Just the MMM...K...that she does when she talks sounds like a burly trucker from Pee-Wee Herman movie. She is someone that is so damn stupid, she is slap-able!
Large Marge! :ROFLMAO:
1645714134790.png

I hate these segments of his zero content, useless vlogs lately - where they stand around and chat with each other. Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 23
NO SANDY! FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY! DON'T SNIFF THAT!!!
1645714584575.png

Wasn't that the scripted part where Asshat talks about holding Abbie's arm down so she won't yell... sounded like he was actually holding her down.. and how Abbie kept moving her arm to get away...and how cute it was...:rolleyes:
Yes - that mesmerizing story of how Asa was laying on his stomach, and she was on her back, and the lengthy description of how she was rubbing his head with her arm, and he could see her face from the glow off his phone and.... ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Two photo shots, on the left before her WLS. On the right is current. She's not far from where she was. 105lb down? Sure.

#lyingscammer
1645717637723.png
1645717660837.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Perfect title !PlumBlossom 👏👏👏 Thanks for keeping the thread going@WowMeowMeowWow

I just watched her live where she's talking about farting in Target and she says she's been married 21 years and has never farted in front of Asa. First of all, I think that is bleeping weird that you can't fart in front of our spouse. Second, she says she just lights up every time she is around Isaiah. No tit, witch.
View attachment 1084055
we all know that cilla has a very strange obsession with Isiah, but the way she talked about him in that live wasn’t normal in any way. Who says that their son makes them light up? The way she told the story made it sound like they are giggly teenage lovers. It certainly wasn’t how a mum talks about their adult children. She has no idea how to show care, love and affection appropriately to anyone, and certainly lacks an understanding that you have different relationships with different people and you show you love in different ways. Her way of showing love is always either over the top, or non existent. She lacks a lot of very basic social skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay, so let me expound on why the rabid Fathering Autism viewers, colloquially known here on Tattle as humpers or leghumpers, are the way they are. In the last thread, I briefly talked about how they’re not blind, they’re not all intellectually disabled or “slow,” how they’re simply human doing human things.

I’ve talked quite a bit in previous threads about similarities between traditional cults and the way fans of some online influencers act in a cultlike manner
(and, for newcomers, my education and my real-life job centers on studying, monitoring, and writing about the ways people are manipulated via new media - online propaganda, in short)
and while there’s a ton to say about how humpers got to this point, I haven’t talked much about why they continue humping.

As I said previously, these humpers have invested significant time and emotional energy in the Maass family. They’ve almost certainly talked or posted about them to their family, friends, and/or online social media. They comment prolifically, often under their real names & real photos. Many have invested actual money - buying merch, subbing to the Patreon, gifts to the PO Box, Slimelife purchases, etc - as part of their membership in the Maass Squad tribe. Being a fan of this family is a part of their identity.
With so much invested, they unconsciously choose to disregard information that don’t align with the imaginary construct they’ve hitched themselves to. It’s a thing the human mind does. We’re all susceptible to it, and we all do it to some degree.

It’s painful and traumatizing to have to face the truth when a portion of a person’s very concept of self is based on lies or a false reality. Trust me, I’ve done it!!

Take, for example, something like flat earthers or people who believe JFK is still alive.
From the outside looking in, we’re like - holy tit, obviously the earth is round! There are dozens of ways to easily prove that it’s round! You could physically show a flat earther the curvature of the earth from a high altitude and that should clear it up, right?
Or obviously JFK isn’t still alive. He’s not going to show up at Applebees or in Dallas or anywhere else. Surely those people camping out waiting for him to show up will see the date come and go and they’ll realize they were wrong, won’t they?

….but, nope. Doesn’t work like that.
Some folks peel off. We still get people joining Tattle who are peeling off from the Abbie hysteria after years. But not everyone - in fact, a shockingly large number of people continue believing the earth is flat or that JFK is alive even in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary and significant social pressure from both strangers and those close to them. In fact, now they’re even more certain of the firmament or that Abbie’s a typical teen who will pack her lunch and drive the golf cart to work.

They’ve got too much of their identity tied to that belief. They’ve publicly espoused these beliefs, they speak with large, enthusiastic groups of likeminded people who reinforce these beliefs, they’ve made sacrifices in the name of these beliefs.
Whether it’s the FA patreon member who shares every Facebook post the Maasses make, or the homely woman in Priscilla’s downline who’s selling plasma to pay bills because that Slimelife success is just around the corner and she’ll show all her friends who told her not to join an MLM how wrong they are, or the elderly grandma who disowned her family and sold her paid-off home to go to Dallas for JFK’s return - they’ve all made sacrifices for and tied their identity to falsifiable bullshit. Yes, even easily identifiable bullshit like Asa & Priscilla spew.

To acknowledge the bullshit is to throw away their sense of self, lose their “community” (be that flat earthers or Maass Squad or whatever) and sense of belonging, and, for many, have to face the social and emotional repercussions in their actual day to day community. They’ve wasted money, they’ve neglected other responsibilities in real life in favor of the bullshit, they’ve probably spoken about the Maasses or JFK to people they see regularly so they can’t just pretend it never happened and they’ll be socially embarrassed. In extremes, they have cast off real world friends and/or family who maybe watched some of the FA vlogs and pointed out “hey, aren’t they exploiting this kid?” or “hey, it doesn’t seem like she’ll ever be able to fix herself lunch.”
Also, it really, really bleeping sucks to fall for lies and you feel dumb for believing something so stupid, and no one wants to feel dumb ever.

So rather than acknowledge the bullshit and all the pain that would cause,
the humpers and the flat earthers and all them just disregard factual evidence to the contrary and latch further on to the bullshit. They’ve sunk way too much into it, and eventually something will prove they were right all along and their investments will be vindicated. Any day now, right? She’ll make a sandwich and bike to the park. The EAS will go off real soon. Abraham Lincoln will rise from the dead and prove that the earth is flat.
It has to happen, right?

Amusingly enough, it’s a similar story for Asa & Priscilla.
They’ve invested so bleeping much into their little empire - financially, emotionally, socially, physically - that they cannot walk away.
To paraphrase one of my favorite thinkers, they’ve gazed long into the abyss and now the abyss is gazing right back.

For the humpers, once things blow up they’ll have a relatively minor struggle, in the grand scheme of things, to come to terms with their emotional distress. It’ll pass. They’ll be fine.
But for the Maasses, for those who gaze too long into the abyss, the fallout is nuclear.

So don’t think the humpers are somehow of low IQ, or on drugs, or somehow different or less than you, or me, or anyone. They’re just as human as us. We are all susceptible to this exact phenomenon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Expounding on CoffeeMomof2's statements: I also believe a lot of people who watch and support Fathering Autism completely see what we see. They see the regression, the problems, the reality, but say what a lot of say to someone who's going through something difficult. They're just offering words of encouragement because maybe they think Asa and Priscilla need those words.

A friend has a toddler who isn't speaking yet and they're nearly 3 years old. Not one identifiable word. But they'll show me clips of their child babbling and point out that what to me is incoherent babble is actually a full sentence in their minds. Do I dissuade them of this? Nope. I certainly don't. I point out that it's wonderful they see improvement. That THEY SEE IT, not me. We do it unconsciously at times.

I think a lot of people that comment on how well Abbie is doing and the improvements they see are purely saying it for the parents' benefit, not out of what they truly believe. "Asa and Priscilla need our support so I want them to think that there is truly improvement going on even if I don't actually see it."

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
we all know that cilla has a very strange obsession with Isiah, but the way she talked about him in that live wasn’t normal in any way. Who says that their son makes them light up? The way she told the story made it sound like they are giggly teenage lovers. It certainly wasn’t how a mum talks about their adult children. She has no idea how to show care, love and affection appropriately to anyone, and certainly lacks an understanding that you have different relationships with different people and you show you love in different ways. Her way of showing love is always either over the top, or non existent. She lacks a lot of very basic social skills.
And if what she said was true - that she and Isaiah were running around, he was jumping on her back, acting silly - this is not normal behavior with your mother. It is typical behavior of children or young teens, but not a college student and his mother in public. They are all stunted emotionally.

Two photo shots, on the left before her WLS. On the right is current. She's not far from where she was. 105lb down? Sure.

#lyingscammer
View attachment 1085034View attachment 1085036
I think her face has not ballooned up back to pre surgery size (yet), but there are areas of her body that I do think are back to pre-op size. Her arms, legs and midsection are gigantic.

• Heart
Ya know…….🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 You may be on to something.
View attachment 1084936
Whale, the Pig one has the appropriate chunt and gunt! And the scales are right for her horrid hands with the ridiculous talons she insists on having - can you imagine the state of her etiolated natural nails underneath? Yuk!

To change the subject, I hope you are all praying for the poor Ukrainian population. It is all very scary to think we could have a European war on our hands.

• Heart
  • Sad
Okay, so let me expound on why the rabid Fathering Autism viewers, colloquially known here on Tattle as humpers or leghumpers, are the way they are. In the last thread, I briefly talked about how they’re not blind, they’re not all intellectually disabled or “slow,” how they’re simply human doing human things.

I’ve talked quite a bit in previous threads about similarities between traditional cults and the way fans of some online influencers act in a cultlike manner
(and, for newcomers, my education and my real-life job centers on studying, monitoring, and writing about the ways people are manipulated via new media - online propaganda, in short)
and while there’s a ton to say about how humpers got to this point, I haven’t talked much about why they continue humping.

As I said previously, these humpers have invested significant time and emotional energy in the Maass family. They’ve almost certainly talked or posted about them to their family, friends, and/or online social media. They comment prolifically, often under their real names & real photos. Many have invested actual money - buying merch, subbing to the Patreon, gifts to the PO Box, Slimelife purchases, etc - as part of their membership in the Maass Squad tribe. Being a fan of this family is a part of their identity.
With so much invested, they unconsciously choose to disregard information that don’t align with the imaginary construct they’ve hitched themselves to. It’s a thing the human mind does. We’re all susceptible to it, and we all do it to some degree.

It’s painful and traumatizing to have to face the truth when a portion of a person’s very concept of self is based on lies or a false reality. Trust me, I’ve done it!!

Take, for example, something like flat earthers or people who believe JFK is still alive.
From the outside looking in, we’re like - holy tit, obviously the earth is round! There are dozens of ways to easily prove that it’s round! You could physically show a flat earther the curvature of the earth from a high altitude and that should clear it up, right?
Or obviously JFK isn’t still alive. He’s not going to show up at Applebees or in Dallas or anywhere else. Surely those people camping out waiting for him to show up will see the date come and go and they’ll realize they were wrong, won’t they?

….but, nope. Doesn’t work like that.
Some folks peel off. We still get people joining Tattle who are peeling off from the Abbie hysteria after years. But not everyone - in fact, a shockingly large number of people continue believing the earth is flat or that JFK is alive even in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary and significant social pressure from both strangers and those close to them. In fact, now they’re even more certain of the firmament or that Abbie’s a typical teen who will pack her lunch and drive the golf cart to work.

They’ve got too much of their identity tied to that belief. They’ve publicly espoused these beliefs, they speak with large, enthusiastic groups of likeminded people who reinforce these beliefs, they’ve made sacrifices in the name of these beliefs.
Whether it’s the FA patreon member who shares every Facebook post the Maasses make, or the homely woman in Priscilla’s downline who’s selling plasma to pay bills because that Slimelife success is just around the corner and she’ll show all her friends who told her not to join an MLM how wrong they are, or the elderly grandma who disowned her family and sold her paid-off home to go to Dallas for JFK’s return - they’ve all made sacrifices for and tied their identity to falsifiable bullshit. Yes, even easily identifiable bullshit like Asa & Priscilla spew.

To acknowledge the bullshit is to throw away their sense of self, lose their “community” (be that flat earthers or Maass Squad or whatever) and sense of belonging, and, for many, have to face the social and emotional repercussions in their actual day to day community. They’ve wasted money, they’ve neglected other responsibilities in real life in favor of the bullshit, they’ve probably spoken about the Maasses or JFK to people they see regularly so they can’t just pretend it never happened and they’ll be socially embarrassed. In extremes, they have cast off real world friends and/or family who maybe watched some of the FA vlogs and pointed out “hey, aren’t they exploiting this kid?” or “hey, it doesn’t seem like she’ll ever be able to fix herself lunch.”
Also, it really, really bleeping sucks to fall for lies and you feel dumb for believing something so stupid, and no one wants to feel dumb ever.

So rather than acknowledge the bullshit and all the pain that would cause,
the humpers and the flat earthers and all them just disregard factual evidence to the contrary and latch further on to the bullshit. They’ve sunk way too much into it, and eventually something will prove they were right all along and their investments will be vindicated. Any day now, right? She’ll make a sandwich and bike to the park. The EAS will go off real soon. Abraham Lincoln will rise from the dead and prove that the earth is flat.
It has to happen, right?

They’ve invested so bleeping much into their little empire - financially, emotionally, socially, physically - that they cannot walk away.
To paraphrase one of my favorite thinkers, they’ve gazed long into the abyss and now the abyss is gazing right back.

For the humpers, once things blow up they’ll have a relatively minor struggle, in the grand scheme of things, to come to terms with their emotional distress. It’ll pass. They’ll be fine.
But for the Maasses, for those who gaze too long into the abyss, the fallout is nuclear.

So don’t think the humpers are somehow of low IQ, or on drugs, or somehow different or less than you, or me, or anyone. They’re just as human as us. We are all susceptible to this exact phenomenon.
very interesting, is this a similar process that keeps people in cult like religious groups too, despite evidence against their beliefs. Just thinking along the lines of the identity, investment in the group, and the pain it takes to acknowledge that it’s not quite right and leave. I suppose in a lot of ways the maass following is quite cult like.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This reminds me of Marty and Wendy on the Netflix series, Ozark. Though I’m only up to a season 3. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a tad tardy to the new thread. Thank you @PlumBlossom for your clever phrase and to @WowMeowMeowWow for your thread transition talents.

I also see that our friend @derr1117 shared late in the last thread that his mother died recently. And this on the heals of his wife’s mother passing a short time ago. Sharing my condolences and prayers on the loss of both women with you and your dear ones, Derr. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And the scales are right for her horrid hands with the ridiculous talons she insists on having - can you imagine the state of her etiolated natural nails underneath? Yuk!
Here are her real nails. Chewed to hell. She can't keep anything out of her mouth,

From photos on her Cilla's FB page. I had to search but I knew there was a time she couldn't get to the salon because of the Pandemic. All of them bite their nails. The anxiety in that family is crazy. But yeah her nails are really bad.

1645726149205.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Here are her real nails. Chewed to hell. She can't keep anything out of her mouth,

From photos on her Cilla's FB page. I had to search but I knew there was a time she couldn't get to the salon because of the Pandemic. All of them bite their nails. The anxiety in that family is crazy. But yeah her nails are really bad.

View attachment 1085340
Those look like Asshats hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1085340
Oh my effing God! Those are the most revolting nails imaginable. Now I see where poor Abbie got her stubby fingers from and Hogboy. Jeez they sure do have genetic problems. I now feel sorry for the nail salon that has to apply her fake talons. Truly horrid. Yuk!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
very interesting, is this a similar process that keeps people in cult like religious groups too, despite evidence against their beliefs. Just thinking along the lines of the identity, investment in the group, and the pain it takes to acknowledge that it’s not quite right and leave. I suppose in a lot of ways the maass following is quite cult like.
It's the exact same process.
Humpers aren't about to start chugging Flavor-Aid anytime soon, but the quirks of the human mind work the same both in traditional cult retention and in the relatively meaningless retention of humpers or other social media fandoms!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.