Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Saturday. ❤
I had a great day shopping at my favorite bargain store yesterday. Found a truckers hat for Moobie, then I realized he already had one. Oh Well…guess I will wear it.😂
View attachment 1073724

Did you happen to notice how Pig literally rolls out of the front seat? I watched it at least 10 times. 😹
View attachment 1073728
Have you noticed that we never see her getting in or out Asa's car? It is really high to get in, I would love to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have never heard Priscilla ever call any of Isaiah’s (girl) friends “Sweet Girl,” any of her “Hon’s,” any of the workers (which could be construed as sexual harassment), or anyone other female she may come in contact with. So, Asa, that is a complete lie.

I have never heard Asa call Maverick “bro” either. He may have but I always see him call Maverick, Mav..

These are issues we have stated time and again. Priscilla definitely uses baby talk, which needs to go (as it isn’t appropriate) and definitely needs to speak to Abbie in age appropriate behavior. Even 18-24 month old children, don’t always like baby talk and it isn’t good for their development.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So Cilla picks Abby up and Abby is in the back seat. Abby doesn't want to get out of the car so Cilla gets Asa to help. Now she's in the front seat. I'm confused. How did that happen? I think they screwed up with their fakery. Probably had her get back in so they could get some content and forgot she was suppose to be in the backseat. And of course Cilla is driving while filming again.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What an idiot.. he sure likes to defend big P. Yes.. big P talks to Abbie like a pet..so do some others..like Summer. Even that pic she posted of her in bed and exclaimed how "precious" she is..what mother does that to an almost 17 year old?.

By the way I have often called my pets sweet boy or sweet girl. I have a male dog now and I call him sweet boy occasionally.... so Asa..its not that big P is talking to Sandy as a human. Hope you wouldn't leave a human in a small crate for 12 hours at a time...I hate seeing Sandy in that crate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have never heard Priscilla ever call any of Isaiah’s (girl) friends “Sweet Girl,” any of her “Hon’s,” any of the workers (which could be construed as sexual harassment), or anyone other female she may come in contact with. So, Asa, that is a complete lie.

I have never heard Asa call Maverick “bro” either. He may have but I always see him call Maverick, Mav..

These are issues we have stated time and again. Priscilla definitely uses baby talk, which needs to go (as it isn’t appropriate) and definitely needs to speak to Abbie in age appropriate behavior. Even 18-24 month old children, don’t always like baby talk and it isn’t good for their development.
So funny, he said 'voice of love', sounded like nails on a chalkboard to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Isaiah, we know you look at your analytics just like your POS dad. DO you see a pattern? I regret to tell you, but you need to figure something else out for your future because it sure ain't vlogging.

When Isaiah doesn't use Abbie he gets a whopping 7.8K
Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 10.20.56 AM.png

When Isaiah does use Abbie he gets about 10,000 less than Asa's crap vlogs.

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 10.21.35 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Cilla picks Abby up and Abby is in the back seat. Abby doesn't want to get out of the car so Cilla gets Asa to help. Now she's in the front seat. I'm confused. How did that happen? I think they screwed up with their fakery. Probably had her get back in so they could get some content and forgot she was suppose to be in the backseat. And of course Cilla is driving while filming again.
Can you imagine how confusing that is for Abbie? Having her get in the car just so they can film? No wonder she thought it was a game. That would thoroughly confuse my kiddo and likely lead to a meltdown if we had him get in the car and not go anywhere. They probably drove somewhere just to get footage of her refusing to get out of the car.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Nice catch...the one in the front seat with Asshat is probably after he took her for a donut to get her out of the back seat... they are so fake. Why would you purposefully want a scene where Abbie refuses to get out of the car..it just shows how little discipline she has and how she does not respect their authority.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have you noticed that we never see her getting in or out Asa's car? It is really high to get in, I would love to see that
Reminds me of an episode of 600lb life where the guy actually was stuck behind the steering wheel trying to get out of his van.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Nice catch...the one in the front seat with Asshat is probably after he took her for a donut to get her out of the back seat... they are so fake. Why would you purposefully want a scene where Abbie refuses to get out of the car..it just shows how little discipline she has and how she does not respect their authority.
And we've seen it already! What a bunch of crap viedeos he's giving his leg humpers. Do the patreons see something different?

Reactions: 15
Seriously? It’s 5:30 am for them. Guess who’s losing her toys again.
It's Squirt....he's back!

I think I figured out musical van seats...Ab stayed in the back seat waiting for the usual snack they bribe her with to get out....didn't get one, Pig ate them all. Pig turns her back for 30 seconds to get Asa.....Ab jumps in the front seat without getting out of the van. She knows Pig hides her okra and chocolate in the glove compartment. tit....it's locked. Now Abs is really pissed. So she waits in the front seat till Pig give her a snack from the bag of broken snacks that she scooped off the floor and is hiding under the drivers seat. Notice how much messier Abs hair is getting with each picture. Must have been quite the battle. Cut the camera.....they give her a snack....camera back on....and she's out!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OTAB: New Zealand (pop 5 mil) went from 220 new cases of C+ on Thurs to 2200 a day on Sun, (60 deaths total) This tit is getting real! I know all you Northern Hemisphere people have been living it the whole time, we have been in a state of semi lockdown for two years, and I don’t see an end in sight.
So thanks Tatlers for been such a delight to log on to every day, and I read here first before I read the news ‘paper’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What an idiot.. he sure likes to defend big P. Yes.. big P talks to Abbie like a pet..so do some others..like Summer. Even that pic she posted of her in bed and exclaimed how "precious" she is..what mother does that to an almost 17 year old?.

By the way I have often called my pets sweet boy or sweet girl. I have a male dog now and I call him sweet boy occasionally.... so Asa..its not that big P is talking to Sandy as a human. Hope you wouldn't leave a human in a small crate for 12 hours at a time...I hate seeing Sandy in that crate.
I remember back when they first got Sandy and Asshat claimed keeping her in the crate for so long was because she wasn't trained fully or properly YET. Made it sound like it was just temporary. It has now become a permanent regular thing. Because Asshat and P have no idea how to properly train a dog - Maverick came to them already trained - so their lazy asses decided to handle Sandy this way. Oh I forgot, A&P tell us that Sandy loves being in her crate and will even stay in there when the crate door is open and she can get out. Hmmmm... yeah.. not buying that.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.