Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is tonight's vlog --

Just within the first couple of minutes, Asshat talks about removing prompts.....

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
NEVER.GOING.TO.HAPPEN!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wondering why Brandi is again working with Abbie. Her Brandi therapy sessions from three years ago showed more promise and progress than the present day. And whatโ€™s with the tantrums when coming home from Emilyโ€™s birthday party. Her behavior is just spiraling and they appear to just excuse it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Asa, you know Abbie is upset because you're telling us about it, but it doesn't cross your mind to stop filming her? Can you even imagine feeling upset and being filmed? I think Brandi sucks for letting Asa film their sessions.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
While I'm not very hopeful of it working (mainly due to A&P's aversion to consistency), I do think it's a good idea to try to teach Abbie that breaks are limited. Honestly, I don't know why they never tried doing this sooner. It was obvious and has been for quite some time that Abbie uses signing 'break' or 'bathroom' just to get out of doing something she doesn't feel like doing. In addition to that, Abbie found that if she throws enough of a hissy fit and fusses enough, that she'll get out of doing whatever it is she doesn't want to do. I think it often gets pretty bad. That's why you'll see a clip of Asshat asking her to do something and her shaking her head 'no' and then a jump cut where she finally does what's being asked of her. Kind of makes me wonder if Asshat yells at her off camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
While I'm not very hopeful of it working (mainly due to A&P's aversion to consistency), I do think it's a good idea to try to teach Abbie that breaks are limited. Honestly, I don't know why they never tried doing this sooner. It was obvious and has been for quite some time that Abbie uses signing 'break' or 'bathroom' just to get out of doing something she doesn't feel like doing. In addition to that, Abbie found that if she throughs enough of a hissy fit and fusses enough, that she'll get out of doing whatever it is she doesn't want to do. I think it often gets pretty bad. That's why you'll see a clip of Asshat asking her to do something and her shaking her head 'no' and then a jump cut where she finally does what's being asked of her. Kind of makes me wonder if Asshat yells at her off camera.
I was thinking the same thing of what transpires off camera. I know it all canโ€™t be sunshine and flowers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh hiiiii Miss I only eat a few bites!

cilla is putting the sauce on her plate.
06F653A8-D5DA-4DE1-9805-43808382A6C8.png

this is her plate after, as she continued to eat some bread. you can also bet she raided the snack cupboard when she got home too

3F3724BC-28A6-4231-98A4-265A4D9FE6B6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Just within the first couple of minutes, Asshat talks about removing prompts.....

NEVER.GOING.TO.HAPPEN!!
Asshat being the know it all he wishes was telling Brandi what to do. Abbie is never going to be non prompted, since Asshat loves the control. Maybe Asshat should be getting ABA, as well as Abbie. Maybe Moonpig too.

This was more for the humpers than anything else, and I don't know why Brandi hasn't gone off on Moobie or Moonpig yet?

Maybe she was mad, because she didn't want to go out. Or Moonpig gives her the magic go go drink, and this is what you get afterwards?

As I have said a million times, if they let her have some sensory input, she would be more cooperative. Where are those new toys they brought?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Abbie having a tantrum..not because she wants to keep going in the cart...because they didn't go to dunkin...they try to play it off as Abbie wants to go go go.... and that is why Asshat took her on the honking across America tour. They always have an angle.

And wow.. the screech at the end...omg!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

NEVER.GOING.TO.HAPPEN!!
This is the type of stuff we do with my son. But we are at the point now where we don't even utilize a visual schedule for home. All I have to do is verbally go over the schedule with him and end it with whatever he wants to do. We've been doing this for years already.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
P thinks sheโ€™s so cool in her frayed denim jacket and frayed jeans, but she looks daft. Sheโ€™s a forty year old woman wearing an outfit for a teen. And again, she had her hands in her pockets, standing looking all manly.

They better get used to Abbie being angry because that girl does not like doing chores and has learned that throwing tantrums often gets her out of things. Teaching her life skills every day is going to be fun to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
While I'm not very hopeful of it working (mainly due to A&P's aversion to consistency), I do think it's a good idea to try to teach Abbie that breaks are limited. Honestly, I don't know why they never tried doing this sooner. It was obvious and has been for quite some time that Abbie uses signing 'break' or 'bathroom' just to get out of doing something she doesn't feel like doing. In addition to that, Abbie found that if she throws enough of a hissy fit and fusses enough, that she'll get out of doing whatever it is she doesn't want to do. I think it often gets pretty bad. That's why you'll see a clip of Asshat asking her to do something and her shaking her head 'no' and then a jump cut where she finally does what's being asked of her. Kind of makes me wonder if Asshat yells at her off camera.

Oh yes, this was my son as well. Except we were on to this years ago and I would bring it up during every therapy or school lesson. His staff would all agree and we would keep on top of things. Otherwise, he will honestly just walk all over people. I hope they are prepared for her behaviors to get worse now that they are being a little more demanding, because they will. But you have to stick to it. That is the hard part. This is where homeschooling will be the most exhausting. Because Abbie will try to get out of doing tasks and instead of having an entire staff available for behavioral intervention, it will be mainly just them. My son tested every single new teacher/staff that came into our house. And when I say tested, I mean he tested them. I couldn't just leave the room because he'd run all over a new person. It's not going to be as easy as they think. This follow through will all fall on them. Her therapist is only there for maybe an hour at a time. It was after the therapists leave and I am the one implementing things where he upped the behaviors tenfold to see if I'd give in. Those times are HARD.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I donโ€™t think any competent and professional therapist would agree to be filmed with her client In these circumstances, meaning a child who is so utterly exploited. Also there are already numerous videos of Brandy working with Abbie on same tasks. Why agree to do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This was just sad to watch. Abbie will never be able to do the things that Asa suddenly wants from her.
She didnt know to take the lid off of the bowl to rinse it until she was told. Ditto with putting items in the dishwasher- Asa told her each time.
She was pushing the vacuum quite literally how a toddler would. Not caring where it goes, and slamming it about. Notice the jump cut- Abbie was squealing and laughing on the rug, then we jump to a solemn Abbie vacuuming by the stairs.
The tantrums alone are going to prevent her from being employable, even if she has a coach with her. She cant just stop or refuse, and I also doubt she can use her "break" system at a real work site.
And lastly, they didnt show her unpack her bag but she had a pair of dirty jeans again. I dont understand. She may not be toilet trained, fine- but how is it she needs to change pants so often? Those pull-ups they use must be very very cheap. Pisses me off they wont spend HER money and buy her a quality product. The fact that they dont shows how much they care about her "dignity".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Abbie having a tantrum..not because she wants to keep going in the cart...because they didn't go to dunkin...they try to play it off as Abbie wants to go go go.... and that is why Asshat took her on the honking across America tour. They always have an angle.

And wow.. the screech at the end...omg!
Sounded possesed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why was summer at the birthday party? Abby really has no clue what is being asked of her about 95% of the time. When they went into his sisters house she just dropped her backpack in the middle of the floor. I stopped watching at that point, but I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if they didnโ€™t make her pick it up. And they really need to enforce shoe wearing. Abby wonโ€™t be able to take her shoes off at a job site!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yay, Cilldebeast posted her live of her getting ready to take their Selfishwrld VIPs to a hockey game because they are such important corporate sponsors. Becca is saddled with Sweet Girl while Cilldebeast boozes it up at the game. She looks a right mess. Her hair is so greasy up top and brittle and dry at the bottom. The make up is horrendous ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Cilldebeast doesn't even use the right makeup brush to create the crease on her eyelids :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She spent all that time preening in her live, curling her greasy at the root and brittle dry at the ends hair, to end up pulling it back. She needs a good wash and trim and she needs to use proper products. She claims that the hair product that she is affiliated with has heat protectant in the formula. Her hair looks worse than ever with this new product.
And, in my opinion, she needs to wear a shorter style. She is way too old for that long hair. She is utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy Sunday, Tattlers! ๐Ÿ˜

I saved this photo a few weeks ago and forgot to post it.
Donuts truly have become a staple of their existence. ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ
View attachment 1076588

ASSa's nasty bottom teeth were literally in our face during part of the vlog last night. :sick: I could almost smell his breath.๐Ÿคฎ
View attachment 1076580

Would this qualify as a loaded question?!?! :unsure:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1076467

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
View attachment 1076469
Love you @Whimsical, I took screenshots of his teeth from that vlog but never posted them. He has lots of stain on his front teeth just like I mentioned the other day. Definitely from neglect. He has the money to take care of his oral health but chooses not to because he's a P*ssy witch about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, lookie, she walks away with a couple of ziplock baggies from the birthday party. I don't think she can leave anywhere without making sure she gets some of the leftovers. Is that all the leftover bread? Fatso :poop:

1645408910823.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.