Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Don't know if this has been posted before, but it popped up on my YT feed. Another delusional lie told by Asshat.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
@Broken puzzle
😒πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
I'm so sorry you are going thru this. You are a huge part of our Tattle world. Sending you Whimsical hugs, positive vibes, and much love across the miles. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Plus I think sensory toys might help with getting her to do things, since it would fulfill a need and she would be able to regulate herself to do chores. Instead of just forcing them at the last minute (the chores)
Ppppppplook
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Trying to hide your jowls with your hair and a hoodie??!! We see you Cilla! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 1073603
And big ugly dunglasses for the big ugly wrinkles.....yes I said dunglasses. Specially made for big ugly pieces of tit.πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Don't know if this has been posted before, but it popped up on my YT feed. Another delusional lie told by Asshat.
Yeah that’s a bunch of bullsh*t! He really thinks people would believe she got all that out herself and even got a paper towel?? She doesn’t even know how to use a napkin. They always have to wipe her mouth (like an 18 mo old). It is truly mind boggling what he tries to portray that Abbie can do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
have one teenager (13 year old) that loves to play baseball but he really detests going to watch it because he hates having to sit still and wants to go and play.
My 14 year old grandson just told his mom: I'm the kind of guy that likes to play sports, not watch them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The fat runs out of places to go so she gets all these weird overhangs in different areas. I find it hard to believe that her and Asa have a sex life. I’m not sure it could physically be done. He’s also gained so much weight. Seems like it would be impossible.
Perhaps they have a hoist and pully system to lift her gunt and his dickdo to prepare them for coitus.
1645296670282.png

• Haha
  • Wow
It looks to be some type of pet cage?
@Jhutcher
It does, perhaps for a guinea pig, not for a dog. I'm not even sure a dog's head would fit comfortably thru the open door of that cage to reach those awkwardly placed food/water bowls. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

It's a dreadful-looking cage and I would hate to see any small animal put in there. :( No clue if it's new or has been there all along and it went unnoticed? In the past 3 years of watching this trainwreck of a family, I've never noticed it until @WowMeowMeowWow mentioned it last week.

Too bad we can't shrink down ASSa and Big P and stick them in the cage, only shut the door and lock them in!! :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚I used an old photo of these two boneheads from the vault to demonstrate how they would look in that cage...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

cageforsomepoorcreature.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

what pisses me off the most about his posts like this is that if you go back to the beginning of the channel there are tons of videos of her actually pouring food. She used to get everything together and then pour it into the bowl, even the milk, and then put everything up and carry the bowl to the table to eat it. And not like ridiculous jump cuts. You can see her do the whole process even with other foods. These people that comment that they’ve watched from the beginning and can see progress have to have some sort of mass amnesia. Lol. Every video is more ridiculous than the one before it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
@Jhutcher
It does, perhaps for a guinea pig, not for a dog. I'm not even sure a dog's head would fit comfortably thru the open door of that cage to reach those awkwardly placed food/water bowls. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

It's a dreadful-looking cage and I would hate to see any small animal put in there. :( No clue if it's new or has been there all along and it went unnoticed? In the past 3 years of watching this trainwreck of a family, I've never noticed it until @WowMeowMeowWow mentioned it last week.

Too bad we can't shrink down ASSa and Big P and stick them in the cage, only shut the door and lock them in!! :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚I used an old photo of these two boneheads from the vault to demonstrate how they would look in that cage...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1074051
It's new. That's where they kept Sandy's original crate. I think this is just a new crate Priscilla picked up at World Market or Home Goods because she thinks it looks classier...who cares about making sure it's actually big enough for the dog.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's new. That's where they kept Sandy's original crate. I think this is just a new crate Priscilla picked up at World Market or Home Goods because she thinks it looks classier...who cares about making sure it's actually big enough for the dog.
I have a 9 lb Shih Tzu who would not be happy in that tiny cage. How can Sandy possibly fit in there??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking at her purse and comparing that to the rest of the cage, there is no way anything bigger than a guinea pig could fit comfortably in that hideous cage or whatever the heck it is. :confused: Unless it's an optical illusion and the damn thing is actually taller and wider than it looks? :unsure: πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Jhutcher

View attachment 1074051
They really really really need to buy Abbie some bigger pants! Those pants are way to tight... P also seems to wear her pants painfully tight as well.

I sure hope that cage is not for Sandy!

• Heart
  • Sad
@Jhutcher

View attachment 1074051
Jesus, another awkward diaper camel toe.

Also, I just want to say that our thread is probably THE funniest thread on tattle... good job tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Yep, because if Abbie had gotten everything out on her own it would have been filmed for a vlog. Also, he didn't show Abbie getting up to get a spoon just showed her picking it up. Sadly, he knows the humpers believe everything he says.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I still think its for the dogs bowls so that the food doesn't go all over the floor and Pig doesn't have to bend over to put the bowls down.

Reactions: 11
I sure hope they aren't bringing another animal into that smelly ass house.
It does look like it's for a rodent of some kind. If it is, I hope it gets loose and terrorizes the female Hambeast.
Whatever it is I bet the male closeted Hambeast tells us in a vlog next week.
Afterall, he saw us talking about it here.
πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sure hope they aren't bringing another animal into that smelly ass house.
It does look like it's for a rodent of some kind. If it is, I hope it gets loose and terrorizes the female Hambeast.
Whatever it is I bet the male closeted Hambeast tells us in a vlog next week.
Afterall, he saw us talking about it here.
πŸ˜†
Hope Abs doesn"t try to eat it like she did that one time when she was littler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.