Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to think she doesn’t like being in other homes because she is afraid of her daughter’s possible bad behavior, but they take her everywhere else, not really caring if she has an outburst, tantrum, potty accident so I think she just thinks that her house is far superior to anyone else’s…it’s so obvious that she looks down on people, even her own family.

Haha…entitled asshole! Made my morning!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Salut Tattlers.
Is Moobie trying to get us Tattlers to subscribe to TravelAss? It is looking slightly tempting. Keep up the good work Dicky Doo. Meow Likey!

OH! This is going to be shitloads of fun to watch. Heeeeaaave Ho…get that redwood up there guuuurl. Heeeeave Ho. Whew!

I know thats right, Pig. Nom Nom Nom! Screw it! I am all for it. Who gives a shit how much she lost! That ship has sailed….far far away. I am on the lets see how big she can get train. CHOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!

Reactions: 25
I give it a few years before they buy the rv that you drive, not tow. Once Abby is in a group home they will get be able to one because Abby won’t be there

How to ADHD is a great channel with loads of information and tips. I’ve also learnt a lot from Struggle Care, she’s a bit more broad and talks about lots of reasons for executive dysfunction not just ADHD, such as depression, though I think she has ADHD. I’ve definitely learnt from both of them about object permanence, if I can’t see it, it doesn’t exist! I’ve rearranged my whole fridge since learning that! I’ve saved many a rotting vegetable since as I now keep them on the shelf at eye level and not in the drawers at the bottom.

Reactions: 13
I give it a few years before they buy the rv that you drive, not tow. Once Abby is in a group home they will get be able to one because Abby won’t be there
Everyone would be better of with the kind they could drive. That way the dogs and Abbie wouldn't be crammed in the back seat together. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
Well said!

Omg, I saw that too and was going to mention it on here but I forgot where I saw it…haha! What a joke, right?comments like… they are awesome, I’ve learned so much, get in touch with them…oh, ok, like they are going to respond or answer any questions someone might have on autism, even though, they are autism experts, or think they are.

I am sure Asshole will read this and fly right over to How to ADHC blog for more info for his upcoming movie, lol. He has learned alot from us.

Everyone would be better of with the kind they could drive. That way the dogs and Abbie wouldn't be crammed in the back seat together. Ridiculous.
So, they are telling us that they have their daughter’s wants, needs, and priorities in check and that’s why they didnt buy a driver camper? Not sure what they are called, but they said they wanted her to know the difference between driving and camping and she didn’t understand that two years ago when they went on their first camper tour. Not buying that!

Reactions: 15
Testing to see if this works. If, it does then enjoy if it doesn't I'm back at the drawing board.

Reactions: 11
I imagine the RV had so much damage last year because of her excessive weight (which is even more this year)..and the violent rocking..and Abbie and Asshat will also weigh more this year. Seems like they also broke this steps as well.

Wonder if they will have Dummer travel with them for 24/7 respite? If I was Isaiah I would be looking for a job and staying put! That last trip had to be miserable... are they really planning on$$$$$$ buying a new RV? P's dream RV... I thought she hated it?

Reactions: 20

Will the real Cillapotamus please stand up! A highly filtered, over exposed you is NOT your "glow up" madame.

In real life, you look like shit.

And you're getting as fat as you were before your surgery.

Reactions: 22
I know for us we are nervous about being in other homes for the simple fact that our home is basically autism proof. We can lock him out of the kitchen and out of the bathrooms. He has flooded our kitchen and bathroom before by sneaking in there, plugging up the drain, and turning the faucets on. We also have no ceiling fans. He is obsessed with them and is tall enough now to reach the blades and pull them down. Yes, he has done this at a dear friends house, at Lowe's, and elsewhere. You can't take your eyes off him for one second. You can't really have a conversation with family or anyone if you have to constantly watch someone. Houses with all kinds of breakables and walls filled with pictures are a nightmare for us. He's obsessed with picture frames and has knocked off and shattered a few. You have to be ever vigilant whereas in our house, we have nothing on the walls, no valuables within reach, our windows were made shatterproof, no ceiling fans, and locks everywhere. We can actually sit and have a conversation and let him be "free".

Reactions: 21
Summer's got a job - she'd better not let them talk her into it. I kind of thought she would go with them last year. Hopefully she's really breaking free.

I really hope Isiah doesn’t tag along this time. It must have been horrible for him squashed in the truck with fat and fatter, 2 dogs and Abbie. Then having to share a room with her too! If he does do a trip I hope that he does one of his own again. He looked like he had a great time walking all over the place, seeing things, fending for himself etc. His trip was 1000 times better than the travelling fatty show. He should stay in Boone, build up some local business with his photography- he mentioned doing family shoots again on his vlog yesterday. I’m sure there would also be a spot of part time work too, get to know some people, get out and about, develop some work skills. It would be so good for him

Sadly Abbie doesnt have the intelligence to take things apart or work out how to operate things. If she did she would have got the fridge open, her bedroom gate open and the back door and pantry open. She cant use objects as tools which, to me, demonstrates her low IQ. Also, as I've said before, Abbie is inherently lazy which the Pigs do nothing about.

Testing to see if this works. If, it does then enjoy if it doesn't I'm back at the drawing board.
That is adorable!

Summer's got a job - she'd better not let them talk her into it. I kind of thought she would go with them last year. Hopefully she's really breaking free.
I can't see her breaking free. She is included at all of Cilldebeast Bucket's candle lightlight suppers as well as parties at Lurch and the Angry Elf's home. What young woman wants to spend so much time with that band of misfits? I can see her going on at least one leg of the trip.

Last edited:
Oh I completely agree! But Abby apparently “can’t handle it because of the steering wheel” she always wants to go… and that bullshit.

Sounds like a miserable way to live. I'm sorry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.