Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He has his f’ing nerve wearing this shirt. Practice what you preach Ass face.
"Be Kind" = "Be Kind" to THEM...not the other way around... and by that he means dont call them out on their scamming and BS and their lack of parenting skills.

They have so little self awareness...look at all the times they purposely bring Abbie to a restaurant or a game or some other events..knowing it could be very disruptive to others...and also not kind to Abbie to put her in a public situation she cant handle and becomes very upset... yet he feels he can tell others to "Be Kind"

Reactions: 35
The booze plus the sun plus (most importantly) nutritionally dead food stuffed full of preservatives..... A recipe for disaster. She's a thick as two bricks really and her only ability is scamming scamming scamming. How does she sleep?
CPAP machine.

Reactions: 22
They like to think they are pillars of their community. Little do they know they make themselves look like idiots.

Reactions: 29
Pigzilla has been drinking for longer than we know, I get the feeling everytime I watch one of their old videos. It's just gotten worse now, or she can no longer hide it as well as she could.

Reactions: 23
Pigzilla has been drinking for longer than we know, I get the feeling everytime I watch one of their old videos. It's just gotten worse now, or she can no longer hide it as well as she could.
More likely she can afford to drink more now. That shit is expensive. Likely before they made bank exploiting she could only afford a cheap bottle here and there. Now she stocks a couple bars and has alcohol stashed all over the house.

And afford to buy over priced drinks every time they go somewhere. If they are seving she is buying.

Then the added fun of her drinking and driving.

Reactions: 26
Your body can't process alcohol the same after bariatric surgery (that's why they tell you DON'T DRINK AFTER SURGERY). So that's a factor as well.

Reactions: 19

That poor girls hairline. Her hair looks like Jack Nicholson's hairline only worse. They need to stop pulling it back.

Looks like a glass front display case.

Your body can't process alcohol the same after bariatric surgery (that's why they tell you DON'T DRINK AFTER SURGERY). So that's a factor as well.
As someone mentioned here recently, I truly believe her large thermal cups are filled with alcohol-mixed drinks. All day.

Reactions: 26
That looks like Sandy’s new crate. It’s a furniture crate. People get those to hide the crate. P probably bought it to look better than a big wire crate. That new one is way too small for a golden. Especially with bowls in there. Her old crate was fine. But why does she have food and water in a crate if she’s not being left for long periods of time. I fed my dog in a crate as a puppy, but his bowl was put in there to eat and then taken out.

Absolutely hate the picture. I hate it when he jokes about her "mean mugging." It's rude, insulting, and unfunny to take a picture of a special needs person and then joke about their facial expression. Awful picture and she looks sickly and corpse-like. They publish/share way too much unflattering media of her. She looks like she wants to take P's camera and shove it up her ass.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.