Fathering Autism #115 Mirror Mirror tell me true, Will Pig ever weigh less than 402?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two teenage-ish daughters (18 and 15 years old), both on the spectrum. My 18 year old does have some ID and can act around 5-7 years old sometimes. My 15 year old doesn’t and is the opposite (and sometimes likes to parent me)…
Let me tell you, if I did this with either of them, they would ask me to leave them alone and get out of their face. They would immediately shut down this crap, quickly.
We have respite workers and I can tell you, they better never be over top of them like Summer is either. We have very clear lines with our workers and they are good friends with our kids but they don’t and won’t be cuddling up or playing like this either..
I think Eyes Wide open definitely struck a nerve with them, by telling the absolute truth.
Also, Assa, FYI, your ad revenue depends on people actually watching your crap. No watches, no money and YT or any other social media platform could care less about your messily channel.

My son hates being man-handled in any kind of way. I also would hate to be kissed and fussed over like that and I am typical.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just skimmed through her live from last night.
At about the 13:00 min mark, you can hear Abbie yelling upstairs. P shot a look at Asa while responding to someone who heard her. "Yeah. Shes upstairs yelling, thats what shes doing."
I will never understand why they never did anything about that yelling. I couldnt live like that. Just being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #116: Big P's coming in for a squeeze, Abbie says keep your hands off me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
P is a dumpster fire human. She acts like she’s giving Abby love, but I think she knows it drives Abby crazy. And I think she does it because she is a mean person and secretly despises Abby. I don’t like being touched. If she did that to me she would get a real quick punch to her face. I want to punch her for mocking Abby behind her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her newest Instagram real. She think she’s so funny. Some transformation about you wake up looking like this but if you want to go get mimosas, I can be ready in five minutes. You look like hammered tit

Just noticed the Crystal Pepsi,not knocking that by any means but I couldn’t find a more suitable gif i haven’t used 1000x already to describe my disgust

View attachment 1055555View attachment 1055557View attachment 1055560View attachment 1055559
I get more and more upset for Abbie the longer I see this. Even if it were genuine affection on P's part, it was inappropriate and invasive. I'm trying to upload one more but I had to slow it way down and it's longer.
That woulda DEFINITELY been an elbow STRAIGHT to the jugular if that were me being mauled like that! Then another for being mocked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Just noticed the Crystal Pepsi,not knocking that by any means but I couldn’t find a more suitable gif i haven’t used 1000x already to describe my disgust

That woulda DEFINITELY been an elbow STRAIGHT to the jugular if that were me being mauled like that! Then another for being mocked!
If that's how she acts while being filmed I can only imagine how she acts when no one else is watching .

Reactions: 14
I don't see Piggy holding Isaiah down like that. Poor Abbie, hardly anyone in her life respects her boundaries. This is exactly why they see no harm in Summer or that weird dude (Getmo?) that was at the beach with them touching on a girl in her prime of puberty. So fucked up. I very much believe they don't see Abbie as an equal.
Interesting that not many people questioned in the comments about Isaiah saying Summer is getting married. I'm assuming it's Becca, but it is interesting that it is mostly crickets about Summer. Asa didn't have to leave that in, but he did. I find that interesting. If I were Summer, I would be upset. I think it was a jab at Summer, that's my opinion. I say that I think it's a jab because I've seen it asked MANY times in the comments if Summer;s roommate is her partner. You can;t tell me Asa doesn't;t see those comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are posting multiple Instagram Reels a day - Big P has posted 8 in the last 24 hours hoping for a Reels bonus. IG is competing with TikTok for views and offering bonuses. bleeping grifters. Hey Fatties - you AREN'T CUTE, FUNNY, CHARMING, DESIRABLE, ATTRACTIVE, ENGAGING, INTERESTING. You're sweaty, lispy, homely, boring, unintelligent who will do anything to keep sponging off the poor, dumb humpers. Lauren is focusing on Reels instead of YouTube too - less effort for a few extra bucks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

No school for the daughter
A lamb to the slaughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
LMFAO...her face is elongated in her last post

I wonder who is getting married that Isaiah will have to return again. It's not like the Mass family has friends.
Then he has spring break (if they're doing that this year). I can't imagine who it is unless it's a therapist or something.

Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism#116 #GetYourSweatyGreasyFlabbyFleshySmellyCheesyOkraSmellingHoovesOffMeKThanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice when Asa FaceTimed Isaiah and Isaiah made fun of Asa’s double chin?? I find the kid a total bore but I thought good one….
Asa being a whiney soft cock in comments. How out of character.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Routine. Our weekday routine is pretty much set. He knows what to expect and when. If there is a change, we tell him and provide an explanation. If he can choose between going or staying home (with supervision), he is given that choice and his choice is honored. FIRST/THEN language. If he wants something, but I need him to complete a task, I'll say "First help with dishes, then you can watch videos". But there is a key to this...ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH with the original statement. Don't add on extra tasks or items as you go on. That wasn't part of the original deal. I don't know, treat them like you would any other kid and explain things to them on their terms. I guarantee you Abbie can understand way more than they think she can. Words to live by: Always assume competence/intelligence.
Agreed 💯💯💯!!!
Asshat is constantly going on and on about setting Abbie up for success and doing what it takes to reach the best outcome and all of that. He talks and talks and TALKS.... but if he meant even a small fraction of all of that talk, he would actually be implementing it in the way you've just described here. Also, the way that everyone who responded to my post described. If he (and P) had done things as you've outlined here, can you imagine what life would be like now? It would actually make things easier for A&P -- since we know they are far more concerned with themselves and how THEY are affected rather than how something would benefit and support Abbie.
But, as many have said, as we've all been saying forever now, it requires consistency. Something Asshat and P seem to be afraid of or allergic to. I can't help but shake my head when Asshat talks about ''stick-to-it'veness", referring to both consistency and perseverance. Again, he talks and talks about it, but he doesn't actually DO what he talks about.
How many times has he tried something once, maybe twice, and if there wasn't an immediate positive reaction from Abbie or if it wasn't immediately successful - he gives up. It would be one thing if that only happened every now and then. But it's the norm for him. It's rare for him to actually stick to anything when it comes to working with Abbie.

I definitely agree with your last statement. I also believe that Abbie understands a lot more than it appears on the surface. To be clear, do I think she is of average level intelligence or above average? No. But I do still think she's a lot more aware and understands more than how it can appear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.