Fathering Autism #113 Oompa loompa doopity dee Priscilla is as large as large can be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never tell a tattler what they can’t post.
@Blasting321 just a back story… my mother is battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer that’s spread to her liver. She’s 79 and will be 80 in March. Today she called me while I was at work. In 52 years she’s never been one to pick up a phone and call me. She basically had a heart to heart conversation over the phone telling me that she’s accepted that she doesnt have long to live and she’s made peace with it. we are an unemotional family who don’t use words like I love you. (I’ve neve heard those words from either parent). She apologized if she was never loving or caring towards my wife. My wife’s mother passed 4 months ago and they had a loving relationship. It was so emotional I broke down in my office (I work in police station) I couldn’t focus after such an emotional unexpected conversation. I had to go home
I couldn’t hold it together. So @Blasting321 no offense to you, it’s just too raw for me seeing that word. It’s 3 weeks today that my mother is in the hospital. Too sick for chemo. Just wants to go home since due to Covid no one can visit her. She needs her family to help her live as long as she can.
Oh Derr, I am so sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would never tell a tattler what they can’t post.
@Blasting321 just a back story… my mother is battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer that’s spread to her liver. She’s 79 and will be 80 in March. Today she called me while I was at work. In 52 years she’s never been one to pick up a phone and call me. She basically had a heart to heart conversation over the phone telling me that she’s accepted that she doesnt have long to live and she’s made peace with it. we are an unemotional family who don’t use words like I love you. (I’ve neve heard those words from either parent). She apologized if she was never loving or caring towards my wife. My wife’s mother passed 4 months ago and they had a loving relationship. It was so emotional I broke down in my office (I work in police station) I couldn’t focus after such an emotional unexpected conversation. I had to go home
I couldn’t hold it together. So @Blasting321 no offense to you, it’s just too raw for me seeing that word. It’s 3 weeks today that my mother is in the hospital. Too sick for chemo. Just wants to go home since due to Covid no one can visit her. She needs her family to help her live as long as she can.
I am so sorry derr. I hope she gets to go home so she can be surrounded by her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From a pic of yourself you posted a while back I remember you looking very pretty with your pixie. Not everyone can pull off such a cut as nicely as you. :)
Thank you! This has been one of the roughest weeks of my life…your word warm my heart. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1003903

Pig said Ass was a dork. A dork is actually the penis, usually used in reference to whales. The dork of the blue whale is the largest of all mammals’. …Yep, Sounds about right!

View attachment 1003904
Except he’s no “whale dork”, more like a minnow dork. Damn micro penis scamming lying Warthog. And to think I used to think he was a nice guy. Until that confessional fake cry video and then finding you Tattler brilliant truth seeking friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you! This has been one of the roughest weeks of my life…your word warm my heart. ❤
Hi Noir, did you make it back home? I know this has been a very difficult month for you and I hope you're able to get some rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These comments are fantastic from his Humpers. Abbie doesn’t need a service dog because she has her parents to look after her? . 😂 Come on!
A good dog can change diapers! And that one person is right, Billy Goats do stink and manage to pee on their beards but I’m not sure how that has anything to do with Asswipe or his family except for the stink. I dunno, maybe the Hambeasts do pee on each other. And finally the photo of Asshole looking reflectively at his image in that window at Selfy World being compared to looking into his Soul? He better be careful looking into HIS black dark money grubbing, grasping, cheating, lying, greedy black pit of a soul. It may just swallow him up and deposit him where no souls dare to go. 😈👺🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Except he’s no “whale dork”, more like a minnow dork. Damn micro penis scamming lying Warthog. And to think I used to think he was a nice guy. Until that confessional fake cry video and then finding you Tattler brilliant truth seeking friends.
I was referring to him being the biggest dick 🍆 :m but I see your point of view too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just for reference. My pre-op size was a 20/22. My post op size, with a loss of a little over 100 lbs, is a 10-12 depending on the brand. Faces edited for protection 😆
That is fantastic! How long until you achieved your current weight 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As he shuts down the control room for the night, he struts through the house like Rod Stewart. 🕺🎤🕺

"🎼 If you want my body and ya think Im sexy come on sugar let me know! 🎼"
🤣🤣🤣
In Asa's case it's more like the cover of that song by the Revolting Cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good Morning Sunshines!🤩 Anyone else pulling the wide awake at 3 am every other day this week? Full Moon? 😂
Whale Tattlers, below is our Thread Suggestion finalists. 🥳🥳
Thank you @Blasting321 for your kindness.❤
I know it is early, but I will make the thread in about 15 minutes. Those awake and/or online may want to double check and make sure I am not missing anything. 👁👀👁
E13EABAF-7027-4A61-938F-331C28EA4C87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
According to Dia's website where she ordered that box, a 3x is a 22/24 so that shirt they sent her is not an 18 which she claims she is in her tops. I'm sorry but she is huge. And she's delusional as well. She's not super cute, she's just gross.
Is she trying to sell these clothes or subscriptions to this company? If that is the case, she is a total fraud to lie about a fit/size that she is promoting to others.
WHy is Asa on her LIVES all the time. So weird how he is all involved in LipSHIT Mama
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 6.11.41 AM.png

• Sick
Is she trying to sell these clothes or subscriptions to this company? If that is the case, she is a total fraud to lie about a fit/size that she is promoting to others.
WHy is Asa on her LIVES all the time. So weird how he is all involved in LipSHIT Mama
View attachment 1004635
Subscriptions to the company, I think. Unfortunately, the lipsmack humpers enjoy seeing Moob’s mug for some reason. All the “Hi Asa’s” in the comments.😼 Lets face it though, he does detract attention away from Pigcilla’s facial growths. SlimeLife must not have a product strong enough to combat that affliction yet.

Here we go guyth! Happy Friday.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.