Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yippity Yay! A fresh thread for this fabulous Friday! Thank you so much @that1lady for our new thread title. Another masterpiece!😻
Plaaaaay Ball! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A little bit of interesting news this morning. Hopefully you can read the text in the article.

View attachment 1004897
Thats great news...hope it passes! I wonder how they define "minors"... watch it be under 16 and the Massives will skate by that law. I would think someone like Abbie who is really the mental age of a toddler should always be considered a minor.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A little bit of interesting news this morning. Hopefully you can read the text in the article.

View attachment 1004897
But that is only in Wisconsin. We need federal mandate. I'm not happy until all exploited minors are protected. A nice start it is.
My feral cat that was living on my patio is at the Vet. She nearly ripped out of the new Vet approved container on the ride there. She had surgery last week and I have been building her trust for over a year. I used to be a Vet Tech...well. She handed them their asses yesterday afternoon and escaped in the clinic. Sigh. So she had to stay over night and be knocked out to get her surgery drainage tube removed. I feel so awful she has to go through this. I might have to break out my secret weapon, tuna.
Thinking of all my Tattlers dealing with covid crap. I am so tired of this. Ive had three colds in thirty days. Every week there is some covid related issue for me. So damn tired.
IMG_20220119_101008.jpg

This is her yesterday, laying on my arm, while I read from a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But that is only in Wisconsin. We need federal mandate. I'm not happy until all exploited minors are protected. A nice start it is.
My feral cat that was living on my patio is at the Vet. She nearly ripped out of the new Vet approved container on the ride there. She had surgery last week and I have been building her trust for over a year. I used to be a Vet Tech...well. She handed them their asses yesterday afternoon and escaped in the clinic. Sigh. So she had to stay over night and be knocked out to get her surgery drainage tube removed. I feel so awful she has to go through this. I might have to break out my secret weapon, tuna.
Thinking of all my Tattlers dealing with covid crap. I am so tired of this. Ive had three colds in thirty days. Every week there is some covid related issue for me. So damn tired.
View attachment 1005043
Bless it! Feral kitties are on a whole different level. It is so rewarding when they finally gain a little trust. That must have been some kind of abscess. I hope she gets better real soon. Hope you do the same. It is 25 degrees here and I have barn chores waiting on me. 😨 I don’t wanna! Thank you for taking care of the furry felines.😻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Any of you familiar with the Dave Chappelle skit, Kneehigh Park? 🤭😸

94BDE755-F783-4519-B755-FE39C8471116.jpeg
B1D54852-F1D7-4659-9F26-9F7D89C2BFA9.jpeg

I will head on over to the naughty corner. Is it too early for cocktails? 🤩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Any of you familiar with the Dave Chappelle skit, Kneehigh Park? 🤭😸

View attachment 1005294View attachment 1005300
I will head on over to the naughty corner. Is it too early for cocktails? 🤩
Welp, the only thing P has going for her is that she doesnt litter. That we know of. 😂😂

Thanks for the new thread!

So I watched P's live this morning. She said she had to worry, because she had to work at SW today- that she is "having fun and shaking things up."
Ummm yeah, ok. She didnt buy that place to work it. Something is up for sure.

• Heart
My guess is they can no longer afford to pay employees. Both p and asshat have been working there recently

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1005043
You are dealing with so much. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your cat feels better soon! Tuna for all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Welp, the only thing P has going for her is that she doesnt litter. That we know of. 😂😂

Thanks for the new thread!

So I watched P's live this morning. She said she had to worry, because she had to work at SW today- that she is "having fun and shaking things up."
Ummm yeah, ok. She didnt buy that place to work it. Something is up for sure.
I’m not understanding why she is working there either - I thought they said they would be hands off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember when they were talking about opening up another selfish wrld before they had even opened the doors on this one?! They thought they could get rich quick and have people work for them and go travelling the world in the RV. They thought they could just stroll in once a month to a bunch of employees and customers fawning over them. Something about an 'empire'. HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Remember when they were talking about opening up another selfish wrld before they had even opened the doors on this one?! They thought they could get rich quick and have people work for them and go travelling the world in the RV. They thought they could just stroll in once a month to a bunch of employees and customers fawning over them. Something about an 'empire'. HAHA
LOL I do remember! Sure isnt working out that way! Here are their advertised hours on the SW website:

Screenshot 2022-01-21 1.01.31 PM.png

And yet, this was what P posted on the SW Instagram account yesterday:

Screenshot 2022-01-21 1.04.52 PM.png

So P has been working day shifts. Asa, evening shifts. And apparently had no one available until 4:30 pm yesterday. Interesting! :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
LOL I do remember! Sure isnt working out that way! Here are their advertised hours on the SW website:

View attachment 1005476

And yet, this was what P posted on the SW Instagram account yesterday:

View attachment 1005490

So P has been working day shifts. Asa, evening shifts. And apparently had no one available until 4:30 pm yesterday. Interesting! :unsure::unsure:
Alot of Florida businesses close because of sick employees, me & hubby have a mom & pop store and we closedto the public for a whole week with 3 employees sick & 3 exposed. However I believe Prissass & Asswipe are just poor managers and their business is failing. We've been in business over 30 yrs, we used that time to restock and clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alot of Florida businesses close because of sick employees, me & hubby have a mom & pop store and we closedto the public for a whole week with 3 employees sick & 3 exposed. However I believe Prissass & Asswipe are just poor managers and their business is failing. We've been in business over 30 yrs, we used that time to restock and clean.
Oh yes, its the same here in Ohio with Covid right now. Even bigger employers with larger staffs have reduced hours or closed completely due to staff shortages, but with SW I think there is something more. They've been doing this for a few weeks, and all the staff appeared healthy at their "holiday party" less than a week ago at the hockey game. I think there are financial issues involved. JMO though.

Reactions: 21
Looks like she's breaking out on the other side of her face as well. What's the matter there Thilla? 40 cure cream not working? I bet she's got some kind of skin infection from shaving her chins.

1642790096838.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh yes, its the same here in Ohio with Covid right now. Even bigger employers with larger staffs have reduced hours or closed completely due to staff shortages, but with SW I think there is something more. They've been doing this for a few weeks, and all the staff appeared healthy at their "holiday party" less than a week ago at the hockey game. I think there are financial issues involved. JMO though.
The manager at the grocery store that's why there's no chicken breast, no employees working in the processing plants. We have a cream cheese shortage in this are also.

Reactions: 13
Looks like she's breaking out on the other side of her face as well. What's the matter there Thilla? 40 cure cream not working? I bet she's got some kind of skin infection from shaving her chins.

View attachment 1005541
That looks like a damn boil or carbuncle - I've never had a zit that looked like that - looks like she's picked it to death. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.