Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
My mom passed away tonight. Thank you, dear friends, for all of your kind thoughts. She lived a very long life and died peacefully. The last few years had been very rough on her physically and mentally. She is at long last at rest now. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

renwick

Chatty Member
Gosh, it makes me so sad to hear of fellow tattlers who pass. This is the second since I have participated. I am glad that some of you know the real identities and are able to know of their passing and share with the rest so that we may mourn them and send good thoughts/prayers to them. How loving it is that Melissa’s passing was noted because she hadn't been posting. To be missed…a real comment on how caring tattlers are for each other. I am grateful for you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Im trying to catch up since I last peeked on the Massives since last night....
So- P is schilling the new hair stuff. I watched the first few minutes of the live just to get a feel for whats up.
She said she quit selling L'ange because it wasnt a good fit for her "brand" and customers, because it was pricey. And now shes selling $38 shampoo and $39.00 hairspray?! A quick peak at L'ange's site shows their products are about 10 bucks cheaper across the board.
Then she said she wants to be partners with people on a first name basis and text with the CEO's, and have those CEO's be onboard with her "brand and mission."
Sorry this is so long, but what the hell has this heifer been drinking?! What brand? What mission?
The fact that she thinks she is a brand is hysterical enough, but trying to act picky about what she sell to others is hysterical. She said this new shampoo is targeted to "my special needs moms". She really pisses me off. And frankly, shes scummier than Asa. :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Xsaay
Gosh, it makes me so sad to hear of fellow tattlers who pass. This is the second since I have participated. I am glad that some of you know the real identities and are able to know of their passing and share with the rest so that we may mourn them and send good thoughts/prayers to them. How loving it is that Melissa’s passing was noted because she hadn't been posting. To be missed…a real comment on how caring tattlers are for each other. I am grateful for you all.
Love this!
Very well said renwick ❤
I find myself very reflective tonight. I found this Tattle group right around the same time many others did, after the"Boo Hoo" video. I don't remember how I stumbled upon FA...it must have come up in my suggested videos. FF to today. I love all of you! I really mean that! Most on the outside looking in wouldn't understand that (including my husband and sisters) but that's OK, I might not get it either if I were on the other side. The bottom line is this. We are a group of really smart, really introspective, really f'in awesome concerned citizens who are here to snark, yes, but most of all we're here to stand for Abbie. A beautiful young lady who cannot advocate for herself.
Being a South Jersey Italian-American, I felt a kinship with Melissa Roper AKA Heather Klein. The Jewish and Italian backgrounds are so similar, both obsessed with family (like many others of course.) The fact that she was living in Brooklyn ... she must have been a bad-ass! And that came through in her Tattle posts. I love all of your comments, but I have to say, I got really excited when I saw she had posted something. What wit! What chutzpah!
I will miss her dearly...even though I never spent one day actually in her presence. Once Upon a Snark is also missed so.
Sorry to be so in my feelings tonight...but not sorry really. It's a testament to what a beautiful kinship we have here. Quite an unexpected blessing, really
God speed Heather...and Once Upon a Snark ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Welp, just when I think that crusty little man can go no lower, he proves me wrong.
"Comment down below if you're dealing with cancer or have experienced a loved one with cancer."
He requests this engagement after mentioning the keynote speaker at the event said if she asked everyone in the room to raise a hand if they have been touched by cancer, that everyone would.
Ding! Ding! That 15 Watt bulb he calls a brain registered that. Engagement! Comments!
It was bad enough using the dead dog for clickbait and engagement, but I think this is just scummy. Yeah, Asa. We really believe you and you comment section want to pray for us. Kiss my entire ass you trashcan human. You and your garbage disposal of a wife. 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Sending love to everyone who needs it and just because:

View attachment 985503

View attachment 985504
I need it tonight. My mother’s aide called and said my mom was having great difficulty breathing and this could be the end. And to tell my mother that I love her. She even was blue. I was going over there when her aide called back and said my mom came out of it. And about 20 minutes ago she told me that my mom is back to normal. I am all packed to go up north for her funeral - packed after the latest update. I know it will be very soon. She is under hospice, has severe breathing issues and severe dementia. She, if she makes it, will be 98 at the end of the month. My emotions are going all over the place and reading all your posts makes me feel so much better…takes my mind off of the scariness. And even makes me laugh. Thank you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Setting him up for success?! It's too late for that. You both failed him. That boy is as dumb as a stump ffs. The whole loading up his grocery card is so infantile and cringe, you'd think they were talking about a special needs adult or a 6 year old. He's a 20 year old ADULT MAN. What the fuck?!

"Hey sweet boy, mom and dad topped up your grocery card today, don't spend it all at once".

He's an entitled, spoilt, arrogant little mommies boy and he will never make it in the real world just like his useless parents. I bet they will still be topping up his grocery card when he's 30.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
This is a comment from yesterday's vlog. It's a goodie!

W7wihI3BMYpoWpkJc4JDZM8X=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Eyes WIDE Open
6 hours ago
Sleep deprivation is no joke. Hopefully she will get back on a sleeping schedule soon. ❤ Vlog, as usual, was on point. Except, can we have some warning when Cilla is eating? She talks with her mouth full and chews with her mouth open. Like nails on a chalkboard.😕

• Haha
Reactions: 40

convert70

VIP Member
So, I'm really behind reading!!! Teying to catch up but, I don't know how quickly.
I posted about the fall I took last week fracturing my pelvis.
I noticed losing use of my one foot and ankle on Sunday into Monday ....getting worse since then and increasing lower back pain.
Dr ordered an MRI yesterday....I have a tumor growing into my spine. Transferred to medical center last night for orthopedic surgeon and neurosurgeon consults. Surgery scheduled for Friday.
They also said MRI showed advanced degenerative disc disease and severe, critical spinal stenosis.
Way to go starting off the new year

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
This is a dumb question so forgive me. Was M. Roper the one that had the bad cancer diagnosis?
There are several here battling cancer, but yes..she was diagnosed around Sept. 2021 it seems. It was a short fight. I am happy she is free from it all. She is flying high. That is a beautiful thing for her.🥰

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Me again.....to inject a little levity
Ok for tattlers who don't know I went to see niece in the UK and ended up isolating the whole time..came home and boom back to back positive again different variant...um ok
Finally leave house Dec 17...oh poop the flu...really
Haven't left house since except for ER this morning...I think I scared them...trust me dry shampoo doesn't work and at this point I make Piggy look like a beauty queen. Hell I looked in my rear view mirror and screamed..I could hear my mom's voice in my head with the famous mom line abt clean underwear...well mom that was the least of it.
I get home and my niece calls me asking when am I coming over again...:rolleyes:..jeez let me think

All we can do is count down to Spring, keep current tattlers in our thoughts and prayers and lost tattlers in our memories.
Dang sorry for the length and off topic...to bring it back on topic..Maassives are idiots

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Just getting around to watching last night's vlog. So much bullshit. Abbie does not understand looking for cars when crossing street. She may remember she's supposed to turn her head but she cannot correlate "car coming. must stop"

Why did Asa insist on giving Abbie cash. She doesn't have any idea what it is. She just wanted to stim with it. She couldn't figure out putting in her pocket or purse. Pointless.

In no way do I believe Piggy was pulling tile up from the SW floor. No way in hell. She can't get down on the floor, and if she did she couldn't get up.

Just the other day I was watching their podcast about how they had failed Isaiah by not allowing him to fail in high school. They took him things he forgot at home constantly, checked his grades for him, helped him write papers that were going to be late - and they're still doing it. There's no budgeting to be done when you keep loading groceries on his card and venmoing him. My parents put money in my account once a month. It was my responsibility to pay rent, gas, groceries, whatever I wanted to do. They would not supplement if I ran out. And guess what, I survived.

They can't give Isaiah cash for groceries because he will spend it on weed. Be honest.
Everything they have Abbie do is for show..and not to develop abilities in her. They give her a cloth to wipe the counter.. she knows to move it around because that pleases them...but not that she has to use it to clean the counter. They have her wash her hands.. and she flaccidly puts them under the water... not because she understands the purpose is to clean her hands.. she just go through the motions because that pleases them.

Its like they try to teach her to do the movements without her knowing what the purpose is ...what she is to accomplish.

Same with "looking before you cross"..she turns her head..not to really look for cars because this motion seems to please them and she possibly gets rewarded for them.

I rarely if ever see Abbie do anything with actual purpose. I haven't figured out is it is just where she is intellectually or if it is because of how her parents are having her do things.. which is typically just to get the movement they want for the camera.

The puzzle was one of the few things I have seen Abbie do a complete task and with purpose.. the only other thing I see her do with purpose is eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
So, I'm really behind reading!!! Teying to catch up but, I don't know how quickly.
I posted about the fall I took last week fracturing my pelvis.
I noticed losing use of my one foot and ankle on Sunday into Monday ....getting worse since then and increasing lower back pain.
Dr ordered an MRI yesterday....I have a tumor growing into my spine. Transferred to medical center last night for orthopedic surgeon and neurosurgeon consults. Surgery scheduled for Friday.
They also said MRI showed advanced degenerative disc disease and severe, critical spinal stenosis.
Way to go starting off the new year
Praying for you! ❤ You have faced much adversity. You are a fighter. Keep us updated Tattle Sister. ❤ I think we should entertain a Tattle Vacay of sorts…Shall I price the Air BnB across from Moldy Manor? Maybe once everyone heals and we are not all in the germ spreading business? 😻 I will foot the bill for group photos at SelfieWrld. 🥳 We can have ourselves a real deal naughty corner too! 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
The level of BS'ing is just astounding sometimes.
In last night's vlog, Asshat says:
"Back in the day when we first started vlogging, we were like, "Oh Abbie doesn't need -- we were blessed that Abbie doesn't need a routine. She was NOT a routine kid when she was little. Now, she's VERY much a routine person."

I'm sorry, what?? What's that I hear??
giphy (18)-min.gif

First off, you were not regular vloggers when she was little. Secondly, you have been saying how Abbie doesn't need a routine and that she "thrives on chaos" multiple times just in the last two years of vlogging! Whenever the subject of routines comes up, you're always saying how Abbie doesn't need or want them.
On a more infrequent basis, you occasionally praise her for doing something outside of her routines which totally contradicts your usual narrative. Because in that particular vlog, you wanted to play a certain angle and manipulate certain responses from people watching the vlog.
I find it very telling that you emphasized that you and Princess P were blessed that Abbie didn't need/want routines. As usual, it's all about YOU. What benefits YOU the most and doing things, expecting things to be done to make YOU happy first.

• Heart
Reactions: 38