Fathering Autism #113 Oompa loompa doopity dee Priscilla is as large as large can be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title and thread!!!! Be still my heart! Oh, the joy!!! Thanks, everyone, for being such a fun and participative group!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh Gawd! 😂😂😂😂
Pigcilla the Pork Pounding Puta!
PERFECT!
Sherrie can be her tag-team partner!
They can have a cage match vs. Red and Pinky!
"Who are the real Boss Babes of Slimelife? Who has the drive to Level Up! No rules! Once the cage door closes, only the strongest will receive their Lifestyle Bonus!" 😤💪💋👢👑🧨💣💰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
PERFECT!
Sherrie can be her tag-team partner!
They can have a cage match vs. Red and Pinky!
"Who are the real Boss Babes of Slimelife? Who has the drive to Level Up! No rules! Once the cage door closes, only the strongest will receive their Lifestyle Bonus!" 😤💪💋👢👑🧨💣💰
YAASSS! 😂
Pork Pounder and Slick Sheriff Sherrie are managed and coached by Moobie Maassive of Covid Cuck of Shame Productions, LLC.
Pro Bono of course..you know…child support..wink wink.😜
🤣😶🤭😶🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pic by her shoulder- she looks like a wrestler wearing one of those full head masks.
I wonder what her wrestling name would be? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Here in the UK we used to have a famous wrestler called Big Daddy. I'd call her Big Liar

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.