Fathering Autism #113 Oompa loompa doopity dee Priscilla is as large as large can be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for reference. My pre-op size was a 20/22. My post op size, with a loss of a little over 100 lbs, is a 10-12 depending on the brand. Faces edited for protection 😆
Good Job! There is nothing easy about it, and you are kicking ass.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For reference: look at her holding those jeans up. 😳😳😳
She fills those jeans out y’all. 😱 How in the world does a garment get gobbled up by a body like that? Those green lounge pants…the ones she stated were too big..you can literally see the redwood (@Whimsical ) googly eye knee gunts stretching the fabric. I am also fascinated by the flat out lying. She stated she was a size 14 over and over. Has vehemently denied gaining ANY weight back and now is all of a sudden a size 20 in pants. Lying ass….🙄
View attachment 1002693
View attachment 1002695
ETA: Found this. If accurate, going up 6 sizes would be approx 60-70 lbs. Looks about right to me.
View attachment 1002756
I’ve been meaning to ask but where and when was this video posted? I’m always late to the party!!

Reactions: 5
thread suggestion.

Got Cancer? I’ve got your 299.00 Hair Care Answer. Call 1800 SCAM
Can we x out the word cancer. It hits too close to home for those of us err me who has a parent so close to death from it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Another SelfieShit commercial in the books. Moobs claims to be not comfortable “modeling”, yet he shows his dumb “Little Man in the Mirror” pic that was also posted on FB and IG. 🤣 Liaaaaaarssss!
You're so right! He thinks he looks hot in that pic. We all know he's an egomaniac, so if he really didnt like it he wouldnt have posted it everywhere.
He was just sitting in his dark office editing at 2 a.m., and saw his pic and thought :

"Look at me. I am hot. Smoldering! I look deep in thought. I'm pondering. The humpers will be dying to know what Im thinking about! No! I am brooding. I am brooding bad boy, with my scruffy bread and rough working mans hands! I wonder how many likes I will get? I cant wait to see the comments. Maybe I'll make an official Asa Maass calendar to add to our merch. I'm just so purty!" :love::love:

As he shuts down the control room for the night, he struts through the house like Rod Stewart. 🕺🎤🕺

"🎼 If you want my body and ya think Im sexy come on sugar let me know! 🎼"
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20220120-195138~2.png

Pig said Ass was a dork. A dork is actually the penis, usually used in reference to whales. The dork of the blue whale is the largest of all mammals’. …Yep, Sounds about right!

Screenshot_20220120-193035~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:
Mirror mirror on the wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You're so right! He thinks he looks hot in that pic. We all know he's an egomaniac, so if he really didnt like it he wouldnt have posted it everywhere.
He was just sitting in his dark office editing at 2 a.m., and saw his pic and thought :

"Look at me. I am hot. Smoldering! I look deep in thought. I'm pondering. The humpers will be dying to know what Im thinking about! No! I am brooding. I am brooding bad boy, with my scruffy bread and rough working mans hands! I wonder how many likes I will get? I cant wait to see the comments. Maybe I'll make an official Asa Maass calendar to add to our merch. I'm just so purty!" :love::love:

As he shuts down the control room for the night, he struts through the house like Rod Stewart. 🕺🎤🕺

"🎼 If you want my body and ya think Im sexy come on sugar let me know! 🎼"
🤣🤣🤣
Too funny! I have had that damn pic in my head, as well as song lyrics…ALL DAY!
While the following fits all kinds of narratives…

My loop thought has been..
17E069E7-5A96-4B43-A33A-B991454C84E6.jpeg

🎶I can smell her trampling in the house tonight…Pigs home🎶 🎶Well if you told me Pig was drowning.. I would not lend a hoof. I have seen your snout before my friend, but I don’t know if you know who I …….ham😝🤣😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For reference: look at her holding those jeans up. 😳😳😳
She fills those jeans out y’all. 😱 How in the world does a garment get gobbled up by a body like that? Those green lounge pants…the ones she stated were too big..you can literally see the redwood (@Whimsical ) googly eye knee gunts stretching the fabric. I am also fascinated by the flat out lying. She stated she was a size 14 over and over. Has vehemently denied gaining ANY weight back and now is all of a sudden a size 20 in pants. Lying ass….🙄
View attachment 1002693
View attachment 1002695
ETA: Found this. If accurate, going up 6 sizes would be approx 60-70 lbs. Looks about right to me.
View attachment 1002756
According to Dia's website where she ordered that box, a 3x is a 22/24 so that shirt they sent her is not an 18 which she claims she is in her tops. I'm sorry but she is huge. And she's delusional as well. She's not super cute, she's just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Too funny! I have had that damn pic in my head, as well as song lyrics…ALL DAY!
While the following fits all kinds of narratives…

My loop thought has been..
View attachment 1003914

🎶I can smell her trampling in the house tonight…Pigs home🎶 🎶Well if you told me Pig was drowning.. I would not lend a hoof. I have seen your snout before my friend, but I don’t know if you know who I …….ham😝🤣😝
♪♫♪ I was there I saw what you ate, I saw it with my own two eyes. You can wipe off those chins, you never were thin, it's all been a pack of lies♫♫♪

• Haha
Derr of course! Can I just remove it from consideration. Thanks
I would never tell a tattler what they can’t post.
@Blasting321 just a back story… my mother is battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer that’s spread to her liver. She’s 79 and will be 80 in March. Today she called me while I was at work. In 52 years she’s never been one to pick up a phone and call me. She basically had a heart to heart conversation over the phone telling me that she’s accepted that she doesnt have long to live and she’s made peace with it. we are an unemotional family who don’t use words like I love you. (I’ve neve heard those words from either parent). She apologized if she was never loving or caring towards my wife. My wife’s mother passed 4 months ago and they had a loving relationship. It was so emotional I broke down in my office (I work in police station) I couldn’t focus after such an emotional unexpected conversation. I had to go home
I couldn’t hold it together. So @Blasting321 no offense to you, it’s just too raw for me seeing that word. It’s 3 weeks today that my mother is in the hospital. Too sick for chemo. Just wants to go home since due to Covid no one can visit her. She needs her family to help her live as long as she can.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
How about Herps,Derps,the Massive Pig uses the hammock for uncontrollable squirts. Might fit that way?
A play on another tattlers idea

“Another massive vlog of herps,derps and Piggys chili squirts”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No offence taken at all!! I’m so sorry Derr. I can’t imagine how painful and raw this is. Sending you and your mom best wishes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.