Fathering Autism #113 Oompa loompa doopity dee Priscilla is as large as large can be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord. I don't know where to start with these! Why is her hair just randomly flopped on her head? Is that supposed to be a bun? Way to show off the expensive shampoo she is trying to shill. Also why are her pants cuffed so big? Is that a thing or just because she refuses to actually buy clothing that fits? Don't get me started on those poor shoes bursting at the seams...
She has probably read every slimming strategy in the book... including the slimming apps... and piling hair up on her head is supposed to make her look taller and ... and thus slimmer. It makes her look like an obese Marge Simpson.

Look at how she presents herself!!!! That jacket is a wrinkled mess. She is clueless! :LOL: :LOL: The SW top looks like it is Abbies, or maybe a half-top.
At least the clothes are loose and not skin tight like everything else she wears. I wonder who decided the sizes? If It was P she probably would have order a size 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don't understand Selfie World period. The lighting in everyone's photos is off. They look washed out. I look at customer photos and it's the same thing. The worst room for lighting is the "pool". That paint color just washes everyone out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don't understand Selfie World period. The lighting in everyone's photos is off. They look washed out. I look at customer photos and it's the same thing. The worst room for lighting is the "pool". That paint color just washes everyone out.
They probably need more lighting then a ring light..unless they are standing close to it in a true "selfie" type photo. Its indoors so they need a much better lighting setup.

I find most of their background to be very distracting and the fact you can see it is a small room very cheap looking.. like the "cloud room" you can see the corners, floor ...etc. There is no effort to create great visuals... like you are actually in clouds. Most of the rooms have too much background clutter. Outside photos are so much better ..unless you have a professional lighting setup.

Wonder if anyone is truly happy with the photos? I have seen very few that were actually decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do people that wear messy buns realize how it ages them. I think of Ant Bea from Mayberry every time I see one. Now she looks like an old fatass pig.

Look at how she presents herself!!!! That jacket is a wrinkled mess. She is clueless! :LOL: :LOL: The SW top looks like it is Abbies, or maybe a half-top.
No Pig......black is not slimming on you.

GUYTH! They hid Pig’s 💩 blowout with the outdoor pillows! 😹
View attachment 1002281
Dirty Sanchez. Eeeeeww Girl! You so damn nasty.😾
View attachment 1002283
Smell good Pig??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Humans, in general, seek what they are lacking. And Asa basically told us that both kids took whatever attention they could muster from the parents they were unfortunate to end up with. So bleeping shameful.
Exactly. If a child is seeking attention with negative behaviours, and doing it repeatedly, something has gone wrong somewhere. There’s a lack of connection happening and that most of the time is down to poor parenting. They’ve learnt that the only way they get attention is by doing something they know they shouldn’t and negative attention is far better than no attention. It’s slightly different with Abbie though. I don’t think she truly displays negative attention seeking behaviour. I’m not sure she has the capacity to understand attention in the way we or a typical child would. I think the destroying is more sensory based or boredom. Either way she is getting a lack of stimulation and her needs not being met. I would have something she can destroy available for her- ripping up paper, cardboard or fabric.

• Heart
My hair will never be back as I want it. I have to keep it in a pixie to avoid the mullet effect. It won’t grow in the bang area and is receding. I even stopped my hormone blockers in hope of my hair growing back. It’s a bone of contention with me. My hair was beautiful…now it is cute without hope of its former glory.
From a pic of yourself you posted a while back I remember you looking very pretty with your pixie. Not everyone can pull off such a cut as nicely as you. :)

• Heart
She has probably read every slimming strategy in the book... including the slimming apps... and piling hair up on her head is supposed to make her look taller and ... and thus slimmer. It makes her look like an obese Marge Simpson.

At least the clothes are loose and not skin tight like everything else she wears. I wonder who decided the sizes? If It was P she probably would have order a size 14.
Hopefully they made her submit her actual measurements

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So someone a few back posted an IDD chart and I agree that Abbie would fall under the profoundly IDD category. My question is why do you think they have never considered hiring a full time care giver? Personally when I started making the crazy money they did would have bought a smaller less expensive house and spent the money on hiring maybe 2 full time nannies. One to do day shift and one to do night shift. I know that may sound absurd to some people but really really think about the amount of money these idiots have blown in the last few years. Wouldn't you hire someone to help you so that you could enjoy life? As well as give your special needs child the full time attention and care she needs and obviously craves? If she had someone to work with her every single day I wonder how feral she would still be? Yes feral, I see barely anything resembling human in that child and I blame the asshats she has for parents. Also that would have freed them up to spend time with their other child who likely got zero attention. I think Isaiah is the pretentious ass he is because he never really had parents. Always had to take care of his sister and I imagine missed out on a LOT of things most kids get to do because they can't take Abbie certain places.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They probably need more lighting then a ring light..unless they are standing close to it in a true "selfie" type photo. Its indoors so they need a much better lighting setup.

I find most of their background to be very distracting and the fact you can see it is a small room very cheap looking.. like the "cloud room" you can see the corners, floor ...etc. There is no effort to create great visuals... like you are actually in clouds. Most of the rooms have too much background clutter. Outside photos are so much better ..unless you have a professional lighting setup.

Wonder if anyone is truly happy with the photos? I have seen very few that were actually decent.
Oh those clouds...that room looks like a preschool classroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For reference: look at her holding those jeans up. 😳😳😳
She fills those jeans out y’all. 😱 How in the world does a garment get gobbled up by a body like that? Those green lounge pants…the ones she stated were too big..you can literally see the redwood (@Whimsical ) googly eye knee gunts stretching the fabric. I am also fascinated by the flat out lying. She stated she was a size 14 over and over. Has vehemently denied gaining ANY weight back and now is all of a sudden a size 20 in pants. Lying ass….🙄
7361E128-D7A8-42AE-A1BC-9D07EB83F7E6.jpeg

5CFF1AE1-23B2-41CF-8BAC-D9B947E708F9.jpeg

ETA: Found this. If accurate, going up 6 sizes would be approx 60-70 lbs. Looks about right to me.
5E08C4CE-2AC7-4749-8333-BDB7F93460FC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

And a lazy big fat pig ass. She doesn’t do anything physical! Let’s face it, she doesn’t do anything that doesn’t benefit her in some way.
True, which is why it was so comical that they wanted everyone to believe P was removing tile from the floor. What a farce!

Reactions: 11
So someone a few back posted an IDD chart and I agree that Abbie would fall under the profoundly IDD category. My question is why do you think they have never considered hiring a full time care giver? Personally when I started making the crazy money they did would have bought a smaller less expensive house and spent the money on hiring maybe 2 full time nannies. One to do day shift and one to do night shift. I know that may sound absurd to some people but really really think about the amount of money these idiots have blown in the last few years. Wouldn't you hire someone to help you so that you could enjoy life? As well as give your special needs child the full time attention and care she needs and obviously craves? If she had someone to work with her every single day I wonder how feral she would still be? Yes feral, I see barely anything resembling human in that child and I blame the asshats she has for parents. Also that would have freed them up to spend time with their other child who likely got zero attention. I think Isaiah is the pretentious ass he is because he never really had parents. Always had to take care of his sister and I imagine missed out on a LOT of things most kids get to do because they can't take Abbie certain places.

I would have. My son tends to work better for others than regular mom and dad anyway. I don't want to be his therapist all the time. I want to be his Mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.