Fathering Autism #113 Oompa loompa doopity dee Priscilla is as large as large can be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In watching this video, Cilla is huge! I believe it’s a month or so before she got her WLS. She really needed it.
Wow, so this was what, two years ago? Big P is definitely bigger in that video than she is currently, but she’s closing back in on that. And it’s shocking how much thinner Abbie was. I’ve only been watching this past year and really haven’t watched any older vlogs, so this was interesting. They weren’t as intolerable back then. And there was some semblance of what actual life with Abbie was like.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How is it possible that Hogboy gets creepier, duller, smugger and more annoying every day? I just wish he would go and get drunk, stoned and laid by some totally unsuitable man/woman. He is, as the kids say, totes cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I guess I have some catching up to do! Took a fall last Tuesday night and wound up in hospital early Thursday morning with a fractured pelvis. Lots of pain and a couple other complications to deal with. This is the first I've felt like being on my phone and thought I'd check in.
Is it just me thinking all of these pictures(screenshots) of Priscilla have EXACTLY the same facial expression...just some at different angles! I don't know of anyone who could have the exact same look on their face, with the same makeup and hair style, for different times, places, and activity or event!
View attachment 980868
Great observation!

In watching this video, Cilla is huge! I believe it’s a month or so before she got her WLS. She really needed it.
This video with AssA in his FA bamboo sunglasses reminds me that he resembles comedian Lia DeLaria. Warning and Apology: Working from an old iPad tonight. These photos are MAASSIVE! 😳😁😉

9F5E3AAF-AE86-4386-B668-6C384FDBFB9B.jpeg

D1B872B5-8290-4554-830F-D4DBE1EC00EE.jpeg

0E024760-E088-4C27-9EC3-9B7AF37DCF35.jpeg

627524BD-3ECE-40FC-8837-ACAFB5CDB648.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Asshat posted this.. saying Abbie does this puzzle over and over.. I haven't seen her attempt something like this in a long time.. I think I remember her doing a puzzle when she was in school a couple of years ago.

More then likely she is doing it over and over to get rewarded.. which asshat is probably doing..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Asshat posted this.. saying Abbie does this puzzle over and over.. I haven't seen her attempt something like this in a long time.. I think I remember her doing a puzzle when she was in school a couple of years ago.

More then likely she is doing it over and over to get rewarded.. which asshat is probably doing..

Maybe.

She c9uld be enjoying doing something that engages her brain also. Even "normal" toddlers/young children gravitate towards these kinds of things. And very likely she does these things daily at school.

Nice to see them giving her something to do regardless though. And she understands what she is doing. They should have shelves stacked full of similar things she can do. She should be able to do these kind of things any time and be able to get to them on her own. If she makes a mess oh bleeping well.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is my vision of the pork pounder!
View attachment 980913
I just spit out my Truly!!!

Is she actually doing it? If
So, she should have dozens of these at her disposal any time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
gotta give a shout out to @renwick for reminding me to look for the post that suggested our new thread title. otherwise I would have forgotten about it

• Heart
Reactions: 19

He always has to make jabs at people. Telling Abbie she's, "great job, it's the fifth time you've done it." She most likely doesn't understand but he shouldn't insult. IDIOT!😎

• Heart
  • Sad
Big Ol’ Tickle in my throat…I will be going live every single night…Your girl is showing up for you aka buy my crappy skincare has been MIA on her FB Lives ever since. 🤔 cough cough… Liar Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
What cracks me up the most about her same stupid one-liner of “I lost 100 pounds honey so FU”… is that she obviously should have lost much more by now. I can’t think of a single instance where I’ve seen someone go through a weight loss journey and, after going from 400+ to around 300, they say they’re good and just maintain from there.

I seriously don’t mean to offend anyone by saying that, but the size that she’s at (and obviously has gained back up to) is definitely not improving her health and well-being much.

If she’s “killin’ it” with the weight loss.. why is she not tiny by now?? It’s been 2 years, right?!

That gastric sleeve (or whatever procedure she conned a doc into performing) sacrificed itself a long time ago haha

Reactions: 30
What cracks me up the most about her same stupid one-liner of “I lost 100 pounds honey so FU”… is that she obviously should have lost much more by now. I can’t think of a single instance where I’ve seen someone go through a weight loss journey and, after going from 400+ to around 300, they say they’re good and just maintain from there.

I seriously don’t mean to offend anyone by saying that, but the size that she’s at (and obviously has gained back up to) is definitely not improving her health and well-being much.

If she’s “killin’ it” with the weight loss.. why is she not tiny by now?? It’s been 2 years, right?!

That gastric sleeve (or whatever procedure she conned a doc into performing) sacrificed itself a long time ago haha
I think her surgery was in early 2019 so it is already 3 years now. She lost all the weight in the first 6 to 9 months and it stopped from there. She definitely gained some back but is not as heavy as before surgery.

I think her surgery was in early 2019 so it is already 3 years now. She lost all the weight in the first 6 to 9 months and it stopped from there. She definitely gained some back but is not as heavy as before surgery.
It's only a matter of time with the way they eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.