Fathering Autism #113 Oompa loompa doopity dee Priscilla is as large as large can be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAASSS! 😂
Pork Pounder and Slick Sheriff Sherrie are managed and coached by Moobie Maassive of Covid Cuck of Shame Productions, LLC.
Pro Bono of course..you know…child support..wink wink.😜
🤣😶🤭😶🤣
Cuck of Shame!! 😂😂
He so totally is, and is too stupid to know it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder if we could get Big Candy Lorraine and Wide Load Wayne for the senior division?
Sidepiece Summer and Grabby Guillermo to rep the "Camp Kids".
Kaitlyn can be a ring girl.
Lauren can run the concession stand.
But I worry about Taj. He needs to bulk up, some of those SL sisters are scary! o_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if we could get Big Candy Lorraine and Wide Load Wayne for the senior division?
But I worry about Taj. He needs to bulk up, some of those SL sisters are scary! o_Oo_O
Abbie can ride her bike around the ring holding up the round signs. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Taj the Tantalizer is the ringside girl. He can hold the number sign up in between rounds. 🤠
ETA: Whoops..just saw Kaitlin is ringside girl. My bad.They can take turns, right? There is usually 2-3 ringside chicks. That or he can be Pro Boners fluffer manager. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really can't imagine how bad it would be if Abbie had her period. I bet there would be blood stains everywhere due to them never taking care of it.

How does Cilla even change herself when she has her period??? Yikes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How does Pigcilla get around her kitchen island, she must be as wide as it is now? I'm surprised her computer chair hasn't folded yet, with all that weight.

Whatever happened to the pelton she got from slimelife?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess I have some catching up to do! Took a fall last Tuesday night and wound up in hospital early Thursday morning with a fractured pelvis. Lots of pain and a couple other complications to deal with. This is the first I've felt like being on my phone and thought I'd check in.
Is it just me thinking all of these pictures(screenshots) of Priscilla have EXACTLY the same facial expression...just some at different angles! I don't know of anyone who could have the exact same look on their face, with the same makeup and hair style, for different times, places, and activity or event!
0B72EB1F-E370-4D46-A296-248CE856F1D9.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I really can't imagine how bad it would be if Abbie had her period. I bet there would be blood stains everywhere due to them never taking care of it.

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhh the thought 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hogsiaha is a walking disaster.
He's always doing dangerous tit that he has little skills for.
In this latest vlog his attitude was the same smug, entitled, Fuk U, I'll do what I want and I'll tell you that I will.
In addition to having zero common sense, hes a social outcast and a vile human being just like his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Isaiah is becoming a creepy little man.
Shows himself sitting down to watch a video on his computer called "How to Get a Girlfriend."
Idk....Thats some Buffalo Bill, Silence of the Lambs tit.

And of course- follow all my pages. Keep watching- with a cocky "You'll keep watching" thrown in, as if he's so interesting.
Maybe the next time he falls and bonks his head he'll develop a personality.
One can hope anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I guess I have some catching up to do! Took a fall last Tuesday night and wound up in hospital early Thursday morning with a fractured pelvis. Lots of pain and a couple other complications to deal with. This is the first I've felt like being on my phone and thought I'd check in.
Is it just me thinking all of these pictures(screenshots) of Priscilla have EXACTLY the same facial expression...just some at different angles! I don't know of anyone who could have the exact same look on their face, with the same makeup and hair style, for different times, places, and activity or event!
View attachment 980868
Ouch! So sorry about your accident! Praying for an easy recovery!
As far as P’s facial expressions are concerned, she’s all fake so it kind of makes sense that she’s got the same fake expression all the time. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bleurgh 🤢🤮 I did not need that mental image just before I go to bed!
can she even reach down there any more? Can she even clean herself up after her daily dumping of ‘all the thing’ pushing that lot out as much exercise as gets. Reaching her t-Rex arms to wipe her arse is practically yoga.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In watching this video, Cilla is huge! I believe it’s a month or so before she got her WLS. She really needed it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Bleurgh 🤢🤮 I did not need that mental image just before I go to bed!
can she even reach down there any more? Can she even clean herself up after her daily dumping of ‘all the thing’ pushing that lot out as much exercise as gets. Reaching her t-Rex arms to wipe her arse is practically yoga.
She must be able to do it somehow. Remember the Tampax box on her kitchen counter a while back? 🤣 🤮😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.