Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a bizarre comment! And Friday is Christmas Eve. I dont think P would be away from Big Candy's bosom on Christmas, lol.
I know last year they had planned to travel to Canada over Isaiahs break. They had originally wanted to do it for Isaiahs graduation but Covid prevented it, so they thought the restrictions would be lifted by the new year, and they were not. They went to the ski lodge instead. I have been wondering if they had a RV trip to Canada planned this break. Who knows? But you know Asa is chomping at the bit to get his RV back on the road!
And ya know P is doing everything she can to keep the RV from happening again.

Their while travel channel was a joke. And really just humpers there to get their Abbie fix. But I honestly think the travel channel is just a way for them to write of purchases and trips off as business expenses. They didn't even try to make a go at travel vloggiing. It was just fathering autism on the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
While I feel sorry for Abbie, and I wish her only the best…I don’t see anything cute about her - except for her dimples. My opinion, which may differ from others, is she has very much outgrown the cuteness factor.
Her dimples are looking more like craters as she’s gotten more bloated since the start of this year and she’s looking more deranged with each passing vlog. Ive never got the cute/sweet side some members on here see. I don’t think there’s a lot going on in there but whatever personality she does have and shows is just as obnoxious as her parents. I see no sweetness or affection or thought for others ever. I don’t think she’s capable of it. I think the only things that matter to Abbie are her immediate wants being met (swing, music, cart ride) and her only genuine love is food. That’s not to say I don’t feel deeply sorry for her and wish things were better for her and she hadn’t been failed but it’s too late now to change anything. I know this will go down like a fart in a lift with the Abbie lovers on here but it’s just my opinion and how I feel about them. Not saying I’m right or wrong, again, it’s just my opinion and my feelings about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
That is a bizarre comment! And Friday is Christmas Eve. I dont think P would be away from Big Candy's bosom on Christmas, lol.
I know last year they had planned to travel to Canada over Isaiahs break. They had originally wanted to do it for Isaiahs graduation but Covid prevented it, so they thought the restrictions would be lifted by the new year, and they were not. They went to the ski lodge instead. I have been wondering if they had a RV trip to Canada planned this break. Who knows? But you know Asa is chomping at the bit to get his RV back on the road!

Is it only me or do you think the “I’m so excited” trips away look dire. They all look knackered managing a severely disabled adult child, they look boring, oh let’s park and walk ten steps and take a picture, they look seriously stressful ( remember New York and all that entailed with a Annie’s behaviours… ?) me, I’d plonk her in respite and go away without her. Her enjoyment is pretty much zero. IMO. (I’ll get my coat 😂).

Ps morning from the Covid ridden U.K. just let the dogs out…..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it only me or do you think the “I’m so excited” trips away look dire. They all look knackered managing a severely disabled adult child, they look boring, oh let’s park and walk ten steps and take a picture, they look seriously stressful ( remember New York and all that entailed with a Annie’s behaviours… ?) me, I’d plonk her in respite and go away without her. Her enjoyment is pretty much zero. IMO. (I’ll get my coat 😂).

Ps morning from the Covid ridden U.K. just let the dogs out…..
Without Abbie they can't make content... which means no money... and also no claiming expenses as business. Not like Ps drunkfests with the slimelife twats. She can claim that as business expenses without Ab. But everything else the HAVE to have her there to exploit.

Id just leave P home she doesn't want to be there anyway. Can just take Summer and Kylie. Combined they still take up less space than P. Plus Abbie wouldn't be as miserable. Think of all the vlog content as they have a girl's road trip. The humpers would love it. So would Ass... alone with all girls and no wifey around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
While I feel sorry for Abbie, and I wish her only the best…I don’t see anything cute about her - except for her dimples. My opinion, which may differ from others, is she has very much outgrown the cuteness factor.
I also feel this way. I think Piggy and Asa throwing around false narratives has added to take away the cuteness factor over time too. Tattlers, sending healthy vibes to all. I enjoy cracking up on her, but I always give extra pause when I read about Tattlers dealing with different life circumstances and hope the journey gets easier and the pain is lessened. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I never thought Abbie was cute! I feel bad for her, but she also annoys me. She is demanding and rude, but I guess she doesn’t understand about those things. She is always swinging around her head and looking at nothing. Then laughing like a psycho. It is a little concerning and I just don’t believe she’s even autistic. I think it was a popular diagnosis for kids at the time and I’m sure these assholes probably didn’t even take her to a legitimate medical professional that were experts in this. They seem like people that don’t follow through and do things half ass.
Even my dog wants to please me and try to behave.
And she seems to be losing muscle tone quickly lately, her jaw is doing something weird, and she just seems to be deteriorating quickly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
M

Maybe they kept Abbie's medical card, and use it for themselves :p
I would to be able to listen to Abbie all day.

My twins are 3 and one is deaf and is sooooo loud. Not his fault, obviously. Also…I mean 3 year olds are insane. I am an introvert and get over stimulated so easy. I often have to sit in my dark quiet room for an hour after doing bedtime routine stuff.

I couldn’t imagine having Abbie all day. I at least know my 3 year olds will grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And I know the leghumpers think it is adorable that she doesn’t listen etc., but she’s going to get hurt one day. Jumping into a freezing pool when they said no, seeing something and running, grabbing drinks ( who knows what’s in them) …. She is seriously out of control. And their fans think it’s just so cute and want more. Her parents are fat drunks that are seriously losing control and I predict something bad is going to happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Would you look at that letter Board! 😹 It looks almost identical to one of her FB or IG posts! 😹 Her is a smart Pig. 🐽 Her can waddle, breathe like Darth Vader and show her pretty Selfie Santa all at the same time.
Why do they seem always tipsy these days? That dancing, cookie decorating, happy family tit show was just that…A SHOW!
BB5237A0-9B70-4651-8465-DF3A9A77CD0E.jpeg

NOOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO! That tricksy shape wear is a witch to keep up. Just rolls on back down gunts 1 & 2.
But Hey!! COOKIES! Nom nom nom🐽
DE4849F3-61A7-484D-936E-1B8B96782EAA.jpeg

❤😻Well wishes and many prayers for you Tattlers. May health, happiness and peace come your way.😻❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
P Is still schlepping ornaments..only a few left... so I guess that shot of Abbie STIMMING with them did the trick to extract the $$$$ from the HUMPERS....Wheeeeew Heeeeeeeew.
If I remember correctly, they sold out really fast last year and Abbie didn’t have to stim with them to sell the last 100. Things are definitely slowing down for them. The idea that people would go out of their way to buy something just because someone has touched it is completely disgusting. These people obviously weren’t planning to buy one before Abbie stimmed with them. 🤢🤢

Hope everyone pulls through this ghastly tit. I’m so freaking sick of selfish ignorant m.f’s putting people at risk. Not just from Covid but for those who may not be able to access non Covid related medical treatment if or when hospitals become over run.
problem is in the UK at the moment it’s all coming out that the government held multiple Christmas parties last year (when we still had heavy restrictions, people couldn’t see family at Christmas, couldn’t see loved ones at funerals or in hospital and we were on the verge of our 3rd national lockdown) and at least one in may 2020 (when we were in the first lockdown and could only meet one person from another household outside) and they are barefaced lying that it either didn’t happen or playing us for fools and it’s ‘a work meeting because everyone is wearing suits’, yet there is wine on the table and no laptops, pens, paper etc in sight. There’s a strange mix of emotions-,why should we follow their rules when they do what they want, people wanting to do the right thing but not because they are listening to the government. Nobody I know is happy about the situation. It’s likely that heavy restrictions will be in place here after Christmas but I don’t think many people will be listening and following the rules. Fingers crossed omicron doesn’t cause too many hospitalisation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the well wishes. :) Thankfully the kids are fine so far. I'm just so damn tired. Tired as in fatigue, but tired also of this whole mess. *sigh*
I have more rapid tests so I'm gonna retest tomorrow (after 24 hours) and try to schedule a PCR. Meanwhile I've got a pulse ox, thermometer, and stethoscope to monitor me and the kiddos.

Haven't they been alluding to some sort of big trip/overseas trip for an "experience" gift for Christmas? I can't remember for the life of me which vlog, but weren't they talking about not getting Abbie a bunch of things she wouldn't use and instead doing a trip? I think they discussed it some time after coming back from the RV debacle.

However, it wouldn't shock me a bit if they pulled a "surprise, we're at the airport on our way to (country) for Christmas!!" vlog later this week. :rolleyes:
They're idiots if they're going to the UK in the middle of another wave of restrictions. What a waste of Abbie's money, especially knowing that she won't find comfort or enjoyment in the experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea I remember that. I remember him making fun of her and humiliating her a long time ago in the rented house. They were responding to viewers noticing Cillys missing tooth and he was also talking about her in front of her. I was appalled. He was talking about how she has a crooked mouth.
There was something then too about her having trouble navigating the stairs and breathing problems if I remember right.

Reactions: 18
Uh, the snow level is too high to even attempt a drive north, that would be stupid....wait a min! They just freaking might. I figure a ski trip at the minimum. That UK er is smoking crack. My person view obvy.

Well Tattlers I am waiting on getting a covid test. I have Cancer ( terminal ) , heart issues, immunity issues, and underweight. I am sick as a dog and have been nowhere for four weeks. My husband had to of brought it home. I am mad as hell because I take EVERY precaution. I havent hugged my sons in two effing years. WTH, guys?!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Hope everyone pulls through this ghastly tit. I’m so freaking sick of selfish ignorant m.f’s putting people at risk. Not just from Covid but for those who may not be able to access non Covid related medical treatment if or when hospitals become over run.
Yes! Take care all! I'm in NJ. My 11yr old soon to be stepson has covid. My fiance is his grandfather and has full time custody of him and a 9 yr old sister the past 8yrs. The mother lost custody but can share in medical decisions. She was refusing the vaccine for them. My fiance's lawyer filed a motion to ammend the order allowing her medical decision making because she is impaired as she is an active heroin user. What's crazy and sad is she never cared before about how we cared medically for the kids. Just the vaccine! As soon as she was served she agreed to the shot. It's sad. He looks and feels awful. He is very sick. I'm a RN and this is the first time someone I love is this sick with Covid. All the others were mild. I'm watching him closely and Christmas plans have changed. We are all vaccinated and boostered up except them. Their appt is first week in January 😔 Merry Christmas if you celebrate and stay healthy. Xoxo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.