Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please put a piggy nose on this?

Sending big hugs to you, I hope you feel better soon xx

Abbie's like "Get me out of here!" in this clip. Poor girl
You don’t have to ask me twice, Tattle Sister
Continued prayers and well wishes to all of you.

Reactions: 22
MSlix73...sending positive thoughts for you to feel better soon!

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 15
Good morning Tattlers! Merry Christmas Eve!
It will be another quiet one here. Just myself, my daughter and SIL and grandson that live with me. I'll be missing my two sons, my oldest daughter, her two boys and daughter, who also turns two today. But things are very bad here and I am 10 days away from surgery and cant risk it.
We are just having a very simple dinner this evening so I'm sure I'll be around all weekend, I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone to have the Merriest Christmas that your situation allows. I'm grateful for all the laughs and conversations here, and the kinship some of us "OG's" share. I'm a snarky B, but I sincerely hope every one of you has a happy and blessed holiday!
Carry on....

Reactions: 38
Oh wait! They'll let Abbie sit on "her" new couch and stim with the wrapping paper from gifts they open for themselves! "Oh look Abbie! Dunkin' gift card for you! Let's go get coffee! Oh, you don't like coffee...no, you just ate, you can't have a donut while we have our coffee!"
I really despise them!

Reactions: 30
When they said that Abbie's hard to shop for, I couldn't believe if. She's actually so much easier to shop for than they think. It shows how much these Maassholes don't actually KNOW their daughter as a person at all.

I have a few ideas as to what she could get for Christmas:

1) A TV for her room so she can watch TV and listen to music upstairs if she can't do it downstairs and becomes overwhelmed.
2) Actual stim toys instead of plastic bags and sheets of paper to stim with
3) As one other tattler said, plushies. Maybe an Olaf or Trolls plushie would be good for her.
4) Percussion instruments seeing as she loves music. A tambourine or bongos would do her nicely.
5) Posters of her favourite singers to put up on her wall
6) Trolls/Frozen/Moana merch
7) Lego
8) Playdoh

Reactions: 22
Look what that scam artist P posted on her instagram..very vague about “sales helping autism”
That’s a flat-out lie. The profits go into those assholes’ pockets. They’re too selfish and greedy to contribute anywhere.
Quite a while back, I stupidly ordered a couple of products from P. She still emails me from time to time, trying to get me to buy more crap. Maybe I should call her bluff and demand documentation of every penny that’s gone to “help autism”. This bitch would never sell a damned thing if she didn’t have Abbie to exploit!

Reactions: 20
Yes, Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

Reactions: 14
And to you as well RocketQueen!

Reactions: 12
This wasn't P saying it. It was Born Anxious and P just shared it.

No clue how much Born Anxious has donated to the camp from the "Abbi" merch they sold. It's not a US company even so don't know the disclosure laws.

But yeah the Maasholes themselves don't, and wouldn't, do anything that didn't benefit them. Any "charity" the do is 110% for content and virtue signaling.

Reactions: 18
Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Holidays and wishes for a healthier and safer New Year for every Tattler friend!

and P wouldn't post anything unless the Massives benefitted themselves $$$$$. They know the HUMPERS do not think of things critically and it might give the impression that EVERYTHING they sell goes towards helping "autism" ...including scam life, selfish world, those awful ornaments...etc etc etc etc

Reactions: 17
Oh I know. Hell when I first saw it on Instagram I even thought "what is this dumb bitch on about... they don't do shit for anyone." Then realized she was just sharing something someone else posted.

And as often as humpers have said that the Maasholes donate part of sells to charities I am sure they thing P is out giving money everytime she hits the grocery store. I have even seen comments from.humpers that ALL the profits are donated.

Not sure how you can watch someone hit dunkin several times a day, grocery shop numerous times during the week and eat out every meal and think they aren't pocketing every last cent they can wring out if their cult followers.

Reactions: 24
Thank You
Someone please put a piggy nose on this?
You don’t have to ask me twice, Tattle Sister
Continued prayers and well wishes to all of you.
View attachment 942034
Ha! Meow beat me to it! Here's my version!

To all tattler's, stay safe my friends.
To all Massholes, except Abbie...
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Reactions: 24
Well, it’s 0730 Christmas day here and already 73F. Reading Tattle while eating breakfast is like reading the newspaper of yesteryears. This is the first Christmas morning we will have our grand daughter here to open her presents before she goes to her father’s house and spends the rest of the day with her cousins.
We used to go to the movies on CD to see blockbuster early releases, but there was a C+ at a cinema showing in another city, so that won’t be happening.
Merry Christmas to all the Tattlers on here, Hari Kirihimete to the other two kiwis on here[]🫐(what we eat for Christmas lunch bbq at the beach, with a couple of sausages and chicken/steak)

Reactions: 27
The idea that was brought up about infant crinkly books for Abbie would be perfect for her. Much better than Zaxbies gift cards or whatever nonsense they have planned.
A humper sent one to her once...and iirc, someone may have even made her a crinkle blanket? She was definitely given a special handmade blanket from a charity organization as well. Pretty much all of them disappeared after the move.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.