Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I got the Covid. Domenic, too. Wish me luck! I barricaded the two of us in my bedroom with his Christmas toys and stuff. We were so careful. I really wonder how the Maassives have avoided it? Doms school has gone online for the rest of the year. So far I’m only really tired and lost my sense of smell and my throat is on fire. I taste ok, it’s just not as strong as it was. Hope everyone stays healthy and have a happy new year! Back to sleep for me.
Oh, Kimmied! Dang it, you have been doing everything right, I'm so sorry. I'm wishing you and Domenic a very speedy recovery. Sending hugs.❤

Speaking of COVID and the ripple effect, I was scheduled for lumbar decompression and fusion surgery on Jan 4th. It is inpatient, 3 day. I got the call yesterday, canceled. There will not be a bed available for me. Not only that, surgeries have been canceled since Dec. 4th. So not only will I be waiting until this latest surge slows down, I then have a month's worth of others who were scheduled ahead of me. Who knows when I will get in there?
I am crushed. I cried all day yesterday. I have been off work since Sept 8th. I can only walk a few steps at a time, and that is with a walker. Im not allowed to drive. The longer I am immobile the weaker I become and it will be harder and harder to recover, even with PT after surgery, not to mention the constant pain. I'm feeling extra salty about it. Me, and people like me all across the country (and world) are stuck. Stuck because someone else didnt want to wear a mask. It bleeping sucks. :(
Thanks for letting me vent. ❤
Geez, Rocket! My heart is breaking for you. Wish I lived close to you so I could push you around on your office chair and we good dream up insults for the Hogs. So many possibilities, but for now I will be cheering you on from a far. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.