Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of COVID and the ripple effect, I was scheduled for lumbar decompression and fusion surgery on Jan 4th. It is inpatient, 3 day. I got the call yesterday, canceled. There will not be a bed available for me. Not only that, surgeries have been canceled since Dec. 4th. So not only will I be waiting until this latest surge slows down, I then have a month's worth of others who were scheduled ahead of me. Who knows when I will get in there?
I am crushed. I cried all day yesterday. I have been off work since Sept 8th. I can only walk a few steps at a time, and that is with a walker. Im not allowed to drive. The longer I am immobile the weaker I become and it will be harder and harder to recover, even with PT after surgery, not to mention the constant pain. I'm feeling extra salty about it. Me, and people like me all across the country (and world) are stuck. Stuck because someone else didnt want to wear a mask. It bleeping sucks. :(
Thanks for letting me vent. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Something was said around the time Emily and co appeared that Arse’s parents split when he was 2 years old and Arse went to live with his father and (I’m assuming) Emily’s mum? This seems to me 360 turn of what A’s mum comes across as, I know all the other parents names but I don’t know hers ☺. Must have been one hell of a break up, for an outwardly nice ‘normal’ mum to give up their very young child! Her other 2/3 sons are much younger, and one of them has CP and a stroke from that, so he would have required a lot of care, but still….
A’s mother is Jessica.

Reactions: 11
BTW everyone, I'm not defending Asa. I just found it interesting that his anti-mask mom said "they couldnt be there" for Isaiahs graduation or Abbies bday in May 2020...the timing of the post I shared.
Im also fascinated with behavior, and how sometimes I think I know how a person may or not feel, react, or respond to things. With McDreamy (and he is dreamy lol) being a PA, and her so focused on health and wellness, her posts truly surprised and disappointed me!
My daughter graduated in 2020 and at her graduation she was only allowed 4 guests. Maybe Isaiah’s was that way and they couldn’t attend maybe?

Reactions: 10
My daughter graduated in 2020 and at her graduation she was only allowed 4 guests. Maybe Isaiah’s was that way and they couldn’t attend maybe?
Yes, but they couldve been there for his party. And Abbies bday. Something is fishy. LOL

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE
BTW everyone, I'm not defending Asa. I just found it interesting that his anti-mask mom said "they couldnt be there" for Isaiahs graduation or Abbies bday in May 2020...the timing of the post I shared.
Im also fascinated with behavior, and how sometimes I think I know how a person may or not feel, react, or respond to things. With McDreamy (and he is dreamy lol) being a PA, and her so focused on health and wellness, her posts truly surprised and disappointed me!
Personally, I think Asa's mom is a nutcase. That is my opinion. I think she is a religious fanatic and has latched her wagon onto the flavor of the month political ideology that fits into her crazy religious ideology. Candi is the same and I have not doubt Pigcilla holds the same views as her mother.
Ok, let me wrap the entire lot of them into one giant ball of batshit crazy. Every. Last. One. Of. Them!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I really am tired of the activity word. In real life I avoid it because they overuse it and I hate the way Assa says it!
And they witch about other people infantilizing her yet they do the same thing talking to her like she’s a baby,IN A BABY VOICE, they buy her baby toys, she’s a 16 year old HUMAN BEING not a baby (or a puppy! (Sandy is talked to in the same baby voice!) and should be treated like a 16 year old! It’s not like she’s can’t learn anything,they just don’t wanna put the work in to teach her anything! Pisses me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread title suggestion

Little big piggy sneaked to the market, and wee wee wee all the way home

(Probably sounds stupid, sorry about that)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
SAME! I also am curious about behavior. Ass’ mom and McDreamy live rural. She has a garden every summer. They have chickens. I seriously doubt they spend their days rustling up Dunkin’ and Zaxby’s. They could not be any more polar opposite to Moobs and Pig. He is a PA. So what are his thoughts to their lifestyle? Who cares about the adults. With Abbie though, would he speak up on her behalf? I was thinking about all this earlier as I cleaned out horse stalls flooded by rain last night.😂
Abbie has the new meds on board. She has developed some odd facial ticks. Surely he will take notice. Will he say anything about it?
The obvious weight gain on Abbie?
Her posture?
Traction Alopecia.
The list goes on and on. I know people do not like to tell others how to parent. Abbie is a special case though. The possibilities for health related complications based upon how she is currently parented are very real. I just wonder if any of them ever speak up? If so, how do the Maassives respond? Dismissive smart asses as usual? Inquiring minds. 🤔
I’m sure they are concerned. Who wouldn’t be?? I don’t think his Mom is one to mince words or hold her tongue (Italian mom). I’d bet she brings it up with them - it would never make it to the vlog tho

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just said duck really loud reading Kimmied and Rocketqueens post. I’m so sorry! Damn.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of COVID and the ripple effect, I was scheduled for lumbar decompression and fusion surgery on Jan 4th. It is inpatient, 3 day. I got the call yesterday, canceled. There will not be a bed available for me. Not only that, surgeries have been canceled since Dec. 4th. So not only will I be waiting until this latest surge slows down, I then have a month's worth of others who were scheduled ahead of me. Who knows when I will get in there?
I am crushed. I cried all day yesterday. I have been off work since Sept 8th. I can only walk a few steps at a time, and that is with a walker. Im not allowed to drive. The longer I am immobile the weaker I become and it will be harder and harder to recover, even with PT after surgery, not to mention the constant pain. I'm feeling extra salty about it. Me, and people like me all across the country (and world) are stuck. Stuck because someone else didnt want to wear a mask. It bleeping sucks. :(
Thanks for letting me vent. ❤
Damn, Rocket. I’m so sorry I can’t imagine how discouraging that is. Hang in there ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It doesn't look like they were at the actual graduation ceremony but they were at the house when A&P and Isaiah came home:

Reactions: 9
Yes. And it looked like Asa's step-dad noticed it. He was watching Abbie there at the table.
He must be aching inside to see the state of things...being he's a licensed trained medical professional. 🙁
I wonder if PAs are mandated reporters?

Reactions: 14
Daaaaaaaaamn, I was not expecting that! Get rekt, Jessica.

But this is a good example of Ass getting up on his high horse and talking about his lofty ideals...while his actions are totally opposite. He says he "wears a mask for others, not myself." Then why did we see him running around unmasked, with his even more frequently unmasked and exposed wife in tow, all through the pandemic??? If it's true that he wore a mask for others, then it definitely reveals how little he thinks of anyone other than himself :rolleyes:
It's one of Asshat's favorite things to do. He thinks if he says all the right things, then that's enough and people will believe it. No matter if there is video evidence to the contrary of him either doing the opposite of what he says, or backtracking on something and saying the opposite of something he said before as if the previous statement never happened.

I second the getting rekt! Or to use one of her son's favorite phrases "Get bent!"
;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It doesn't look like they were at the actual graduation ceremony but they were at the house when A&P and Isaiah came home:

Thanks for posting. I didnt remember them being there. Still very bummed at her attitude though. I really liked her. Still like her a lot more than Candy, but damn. :(

I wonder if PAs are mandated reporters?
Oh yes, he is. But sadly there isnt anything to report. She is receiving care. He cant make a report stating he doesnt agree with another medical professional, he isnt a psychiatrist, therapist, etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh no :( This was the last thing YOU needed to deal with everything else going on health wise. I hope this is a very mild case for you and Domenic. This thing is so contagious, nobody is safe. Get some Zzzzzz and check back when you can.
I’m totally taking advantage of my son slowing down since Tuesday. He’s content to be just playing quietly and sleeping. I’m kind of treating this like when you have a newborn, sleep when he does. We’re not feeling the best but we’re trying to make the best of it. In 5 days we should be out of the woods. Thank you for thinking of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They won’t do this because that is too much of Abbie’s money to SPEND on Abbie.
They won’t do it because they think they created the perfect “outfit” for Abbie. Somehow layering her in ill fitting pajamas and vests make more sense to them vice an outfit created specifically for the reason they need it for. I am sure they reached out for sponsorship and were turned down

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.