Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking out Asa’s mother’s and brother Sean’s public posts, it appears their absence is do in part to the pandemic. They were all planning to come to Golden Boy’s high school graduation but stayed home.

And as we are cataloging Dr. Fanny Gallops, here are a few more tidbits:

His Physician Assistant’s profile (with my healthcare work, it is not unusual for rural residents to refer to PA-Cs as “Doctor.”

Here’s a cute picture of Abbie and her “Papa”:
View attachment 950425
He always has the best energy with Abbie. And she genuinely enjoys being near him and seem very relaxed and engaged.

Can't say whether she misses him or knows when he isn't there but obviously knows who he is and is happy to see him.

It is funny to me that Ass mom and stepdad have so much more personality compared to Ps. They are worlds apart. Ps parents (and herself not surprisingly) are dull and lifeless. Zero personality there...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I saw this site posted in one of my caregiver support forums...I have mentioned before that my mom has dementia .... she is not in need of these one piece outfits (thankfully) ..but there are people with dementia who have an issue with undressing/fecal smearing....etc.

Here are some one piece jumpsuits in lots of colors/sizes..some with short sleeves.... wondering why they dont buy something like this for Abbie. (Asshat if you are reading here)

Those look very comfortable and discrete.

Reactions: 20
I saw this site posted in one of my caregiver support forums...I have mentioned before that my mom has dementia .... she is not in need of these one piece outfits (thankfully) ..but there are people with dementia who have an issue with undressing/fecal smearing....etc.

Here are some one piece jumpsuits in lots of colors/sizes..some with short sleeves.... wondering why they dont buy something like this for Abbie. (Asshat if you are reading here)

They won’t do this because that is too much of Abbie’s money to SPEND on Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just had to share this persons reply to Samantha. I died laughing
Hopefully people report her... there was another threatening too.

Sadly, just like Ass, they make money off these people. Not on off youtube but with being sent gifts and money. None of these people actually care about people outside of that.

Reactions: 19
So Prissassapotomus seems rather excited around DrMcStudly, just like she was around Crystal. Did anyone notice all her model poses while they were out at Slimeworld and again at home near her kitchen staircase? Looks like Jessica's is adopting one of her litters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my. I have tea. And its piping hot.
It appears that we have misjudged his mother and McDreamys absence, as they were avoiding the careless Massive's. (Covid)
Looks like we were wrong. His mother is anti-mask, pro-health food and fresh air. This comment from Asa is a response to one of hers in May 2020.
Kinda changes things. :unsure:

Screenshot 2021-12-30 12.54.45 PM.png

• Wow
It appears that we have misjudged his mother and McDreamys absence, as they were avoiding the careless Massive's. (Covid)
Looks like we were wrong. His mother is anti-mask, pro-health food and fresh air. This comment from Asa is a response to one of hers in May 2020.

View attachment 950743
Daaaaaaaaamn, I was not expecting that! Get rekt, Jessica.

But this is a good example of Ass getting up on his high horse and talking about his lofty ideals...while his actions are totally opposite. He says he "wears a mask for others, not myself." Then why did we see him running around unmasked, with his even more frequently unmasked and exposed wife in tow, all through the pandemic??? If it's true that he wore a mask for others, then it definitely reveals how little he thinks of anyone other than himself :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Daaaaaaaaamn, I was not expecting that! Get rekt, Jessica.

But this is a good example of Ass getting up on his high horse and talking about his lofty ideals...while his actions are totally opposite. He says he "wears a mask for others, not myself." Then why did we see him running around unmasked, with his even more frequently unmasked and exposed wife in tow, all through the pandemic??? If it's true that he wore a mask for others, then it definitely reveals how little he thinks of anyone other than himself :rolleyes:
Asshat does nothing "for others"...

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 950743
He’s so full of tit. He lectures his mother but doesn’t share this view on ANY of his own social media or vlogs. If he really felt this way it would be obvious all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those jackasses only started wearing masks after they were called out for not wearing them. Lest we forget, Pig was at a week long pool and drunk fest party right smack dab in the middle of Covid. 🤮 They believe their own lies. It is comical.
ETA: Speaking of lies..
Big girl is up on IG claiming Abbie likes to “CHASE” them around the house. Chase who? You? 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
Have another lemon drop Hefty.😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well, I got the Covid. Domenic, too. Wish me luck! I barricaded the two of us in my bedroom with his Christmas toys and stuff. We were so careful. I really wonder how the Maassives have avoided it? Doms school has gone online for the rest of the year. So far I’m only really tired and lost my sense of smell and my throat is on fire. I taste ok, it’s just not as strong as it was. Hope everyone stays healthy and have a happy new year! Back to sleep for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
My mum has 3 friends with Covid in the last week, her boss made her test my mum was negative but her boss is positive with no symptoms. The masses probably have it or have had it and just not tested . How can Abbie say she’s not feeling great?

• Heart
  • Sad
BTW everyone, I'm not defending Asa. I just found it interesting that his anti-mask mom said "they couldnt be there" for Isaiahs graduation or Abbies bday in May 2020...the timing of the post I shared.
Im also fascinated with behavior, and how sometimes I think I know how a person may or not feel, react, or respond to things. With McDreamy (and he is dreamy lol) being a PA, and her so focused on health and wellness, her posts truly surprised and disappointed me!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, I got the Covid. Domenic, too. Wish me luck! I barricaded the two of us in my bedroom with his Christmas toys and stuff. We were so careful. I really wonder how the Maassives have avoided it? Doms school has gone online for the rest of the year. So far I’m only really tired and lost my sense of smell and my throat is on fire. I taste ok, it’s just not as strong as it was. Hope everyone stays healthy and have a happy new year! Back to sleep for me.
Oh no :( This was the last thing YOU needed to deal with everything else going on health wise. I hope this is a very mild case for you and Domenic. This thing is so contagious, nobody is safe. Get some Zzzzzz and check back when you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those jackasses only started wearing masks after they were called out for not wearing them. Lest we forget, Pig was at a week long pool and drunk fest party right smack dab in the middle of Covid. 🤮 They believe their own lies. It is comical.
ETA: Speaking of lies..
Big girl is up on IG claiming Abbie likes to “CHASE” them around the house. Chase who? You? 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
Have another lemon drop Hefty.😹
To be fair that was P running. Ab was just barely walking... so that is as fast as P running. Remember her race in the desert. Was hilarious because everyone else was just walking and P could barely get enough speed even then.

Looked more like she was avoiding Abbie and thought it was funny that Abigail followed her. That and she posted a load of slimelife instagram stories trying to squeeze more money out of the humpers... had to throw Abbie in there to keep her sales.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
BTW everyone, I'm not defending Asa. I just found it interesting that his anti-mask mom said "they couldnt be there" for Isaiahs graduation or Abbies bday in May 2020...the timing of the post I shared.
Im also fascinated with behavior, and how sometimes I think I know how a person may or not feel, react, or respond to things. With McDreamy (and he is dreamy lol) being a PA, and her so focused on health and wellness, her posts truly surprised and disappointed me!
SAME! I also am curious about behavior. Ass’ mom and McDreamy live rural. She has a garden every summer. They have chickens. I seriously doubt they spend their days rustling up Dunkin’ and Zaxby’s. They could not be any more polar opposite to Moobs and Pig. He is a PA. So what are his thoughts to their lifestyle? Who cares about the adults. With Abbie though, would he speak up on her behalf? I was thinking about all this earlier as I cleaned out horse stalls flooded by rain last night.😂
Abbie has the new meds on board. She has developed some odd facial ticks. Surely he will take notice. Will he say anything about it?
The obvious weight gain on Abbie?
Her posture?
Traction Alopecia.
The list goes on and on. I know people do not like to tell others how to parent. Abbie is a special case though. The possibilities for health related complications based upon how she is currently parented are very real. I just wonder if any of them ever speak up? If so, how do the Maassives respond? Dismissive smart asses as usual? Inquiring minds. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.