Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he had a hidden message 4 yrs ago
17E0F5A8-2F77-4EDA-BE72-510E93FED9EF.jpeg

A blast from the past in honor of the many chairs P has busted over the years…A thought it was funny to buy her a gravity chair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
3rd picture from the top looks exactly like Abbie

New things to try and hide behind.

Cereal boxes and bananas.

View attachment 905940View attachment 905942

She lost her boobs. Must have left them in her bra on the floor somewhere.

View attachment 905945

"Let's go have coffee together"

Oh goodie!! What fun huh Boss Babe? What are you 7?

View attachment 905950View attachment 905949

Damn she looks like Abbie.

View attachment 905952

She looks like a damn fool dressed up like that.

View attachment 905954

For the love of donut holes Cilla, he's a grown ass man. Or is he? Oh that's right he doesn't have to work for his groceries.

View attachment 905956

I bet he has something packed up in his nose.

View attachment 905961

WTF is she wearing?

View attachment 905963

So Cilla's real name is Phillip?

View attachment 905966

Hahhahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 905967
3rd picture from the top looks exactly like Abbie

Yeah pretty much the same take I got. But why is it so important to take the princess to school? And you have to get that footage of her going into the vehicle because that's really important. Oh look we're on a road we're driving wee hoo.
Also would like to know if Golden Boy actually came back to pick up the groceries his mom packed out the night before. Is he that much of an idiot? Or is ASSa just too lazy to edit right?
Also curious if Assa is going to be upset whenever someone dies on YouTube? They know these people even less than the guy from swimmers with autism. They can't even claim them as acquaintances. Oooooh P messaged the wife a couple times on Instagram, well that means they're best friends now in their world. 🤡

Oh and by the way I don't even watch their videos, but it's not the dad who died it's the grandpa.
View attachment 905953
Yeah, I had to go check them out. They actually posted pictures of the funeral with them all surrounding the casket. May have just taken a group photo with Granddad like Weekend at Bernie's. What is with these family vloggers. They're so bleeping weird.

And Asa's vlogmas sucks bad. I follow a channel of a woman who lives in Positano, Italy and she is doing vlogmas and she takes you around the town to meet and talk to the people of Positano and their Christmas traditions. She's actually from England but her husband is from Positano. She's lived there for over 20 years and her channel is about the Amalfi Coast and the people and towns she visits. Asa can't even leave his truck or kitchen long enough to get to know his next door neighbors who apparently have dogs that bark!!!! What is worse, barking dog or honking girl? Point is, we've been saying for months now Asa can't maneuver his way out of the nose dive the channel is taking and he can say "comment down below" as often as he wants but the channel is dying. They're going to have to rely on SlimeLife to carry them finanand you can tell it's killing Asa to have Pig outshine him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
(a) Kim is not taking it sitting down.
(b) Some slime boss babes have liked her retaliatory fire. (b)(i) see Kim’s shots fired below.
(c) Kim is beautiful
(d) I only speak in alphabetic bullet points now.
(e) Thank you Tilly
i wonder if they know what its about, or if they're just "sideline sisters" who automatically Like each others comments?

Reactions: 14
Yeah can’t figure it out. I think p has 3 Directors, Sarah velba, Christine anderson and Cheri something. The first 2 are tight I think. They don’t seem prone to the sad fishing, desperate gimmicky selling that P’s ass lickers engage in. these women that are in awe of big P are so invested in the scheme that they are so easily manipulated. I cannot see any of them being terribly assertive, watching them try to sell tit is like sadomasichism, it’s like watching them bang their head against brick walls while they have blood falling down their brow…. But post inane tit about being positive Boss babes. Plus what’s your favourite color, book, cocktail, Xmas tradition, Disney princess. It’s quite sad really

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i wonder if they know what its about, or if they're just "sideline sisters" who automatically Like each others comments?
I'm sure the grapevine was burning up! What's up with the 30 day muting of the beauty guides? They are supposed to mute each other? Can't see that happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The humpers are loving this cute pic.
To me, it looks like Nala's about to light Abbie up.
And back to add- P's face is the size of a full grown cat.
WOW.

Screenshot 2021-12-04 10.49.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
WOW.

View attachment 906135
😀Yea..Nala is giving Abbie the “back away and do it slowly” look! Thing is, Abbie is kind of doing the same thing.😶
💙4th quarter Tattle Sister.💙
Great day for our teams.💪🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😀Yea..Nala is giving Abbie the “back away and do it slowly” look! Thing is, Abbie is kind of doing the same thing.😶
💙4th quarter Tattle Sister.💙
Great day for our teams.💪🏼
I'm happy for us both today.
Not going to be near as happy if we meet up in the end! LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WOW.

View attachment 906135
Pig is either slump over the kitchen counter, slumped in her drinking chair or slumped on the couch. The only time she is sitting straight up is when she is doing her lives telling the universe how grateful she is to have a bunch of dumbass women buying her BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm happy for us both today.
Not going to be near as happy if we meet up in the end! LOL
I wish we could organize a flag football league.
Tattlers vs Pigs Beauty Guide team.
Can you imagine?😂
We could be The Tattle Tigers and they could be The Beauty Boars.
We would whip their asses…no doubt.❤
🏈Let’s go Tigers!🏈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They discard anyone who shows Abbie responds better with basically strangers than her parents and brother. Before you know it his sister and wife will be seen less and less after the new year
I am pretty sure this won't end well.

Reactions: 13
Abbie couldn't put the Christmas ornament on the tree... Asshat says its because their kids are too grown up to decorate for Christmas... um no delusional Asshat it is because Abbie is not able to put a Christmas ornament on the tree...it has nothing to do with her being a teenager.... also Becca and Summer are payed respite...not Abbie's BFF's...

Asshat there is not age when people do not decorate the Christmas tree....has nothing to do with growing up.
Yeah, my dad and I decorated the tree together while my mom made Christmas Eve dinner (waiting till the last minute was kind of our "thing" 😂) through my mid 20s...we would have continued doing it every year, had he not passed away. My mom and I decided not to do a big tree again after that, but collecting small trees to put up around the house became our new tradition through my mid 30s...and again, we would have continued doing it had she not passed away. But, you know, we were a normal family who loved each other and cherished each moment we spent together, not a bunch of malignant narcissists hell-bent on presenting some kind of twisted "all-American" family image for ego boosts and cash.

I don't think it's that Isaiah is "too old" to decorate with you...it's more like Isaiah is old enough to realize y'all don't love each other, and he might as well peace out back to his own place instead of staying home to pretend he enjoys his time with you jerkoffs. Compared to you A&P, sitting at home alone in the dark, playing video games and possibly snorting Adderall, is the more attractive option.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is interesting, here is Cilla, three months post WLS (vlog was July 2019) and down 63 lbs. She says prior to her WLS her blood pressure was in the high 170's.

I think she is heavier now than she was 3 months post surgery.

1638679136609.png
1638679212712.png

• Wow
  • Haha
They discard anyone who shows Abbie responds better with basically strangers than her parents and brother. Before you know it his sister and wife will be seen less and less after the new year
So far, the little gremlin is supporting her brother. I must say tho, that when she replies she does it with a certain amount of class that Ass seems to lack.

Reactions: 15
I wish we could organize a flag football league.
Tattlers vs Pigs Beauty Guide team.
Can you imagine?😂
We could be The Tattle Tigers and they could be The Beauty Boars.
We would whip their asses…no doubt.❤
🏈Let’s go Tigers!🏈
We shall roll in on our trikes, while playing "Eye of the Tiger."
And that football fanatic Big P-
"Wait. What do you mean three and out? We were not ready! Thats not fair!" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I have been watching their vlogs for well over a year now and just was looking at ones from 3-4 years ago. I found it ironic that there is one entitled “How to get absent fathers involved”. I was floored! He knew damn well when he made this video that he himself was an absent father to his first daughter. He lied thru his teeth making it appear that he was such a hero for being engaged in his autistic daughters life. He is truly a piece of sh*t. Guess he never thought when he started posting videos on the internet his past would come back to haunt him. I really hope one day his first daughter will show up at his door wanting answers. P would literally have a stroke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Dipstick did another live.
She was trying to wash her face using her handy dandy stupid as hell sink but the water wouldn't warm up.
Here comes her behind the scenes witch to the rescue...in a bleeping Santa suit!
Screenshot_20211205-004111~2.png

He awkwardly stands there until the water warms up. Then finally leaves.
Screenshot_20211205-004151~2.png

Next thing you know he's crawling on the bleeping floor!
Screenshot_20211205-004601~3.png

Creepy Ass!

In case you haven't heard...Piggy is going for
Screenshot_20211205-011330~2.png

In sales! She's excited too...
Screenshot_20211205-005549~4.png

That's the classic tit eating grin right there y'all.

I'm starting to feel no sympathy for the Humpers and Huns. Why would they support this POS?
Just scroll down her FB page and it's clear to see
she is a lying scamming witch!

Screenshot_20211205-010818~2.png

Screenshot_20211205-010440~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Abbie couldn't put the Christmas ornament on the tree... Asshat says its because their kids are too grown up to decorate for Christmas... um no delusional Asshat it is because Abbie is not able to put a Christmas ornament on the tree...it has nothing to do with her being a teenager.... also Becca and Summer are payed respite...not Abbie's BFF's...

Asshat there is not age when people do not decorate the Christmas tree....has nothing to do with growing up.
My teen is probably more excited to decorate the tree than when little. He just says tit and hopes it sticks. They are so OUT OF TOUCH about family life, parenting and how much experience people have raising kids. He flatters himself... always. While discounting our experience

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even though my daughter, being Jewish, did not grow up decorating a Christmas tree, she loves Christmas. Her tree is up before Thanksgiving and taken down immediately on December 26th. She has a wreath on her door, tinsel in her house and Christmas lights outside. She enjoys it immensely even though she didn’t grow up with it and she will probably always decorate for it, at any age. My rambling point is that I believe people do not outgrow decorating for Christmas and usually continue the tradition throughout their life. Abbe does not understand the world around her and this includes Christmas and decorations. She did not outgrow it. I wish the Maass’s would stop covering up her ID and the typical teenager bullshit. They believe their own lies. Pisses me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.