Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piggy in her LIVE talks about how cute this new top is that she bought. I'm assuming Piggy has to buy clothing regularly from expanding. I remember her going on and on after WLS how she was getting rid of all her clothing that was too big. As Piggy was showing her shirt she talks about how cute and says, look at the little arms. LMFA. There is nothing little about that shirt. I bet the tag is massive too. at this point, there is no amount of light or way she can tilt her head that won't have that huge extra neck sagging below her chin. View attachment 897656View attachment 897658View attachment 897657
And of course she didnt bother to iron it, or even toss in the dryer for a few to get the creases out. Drives me nuts. Look at the shoulders from the hanger it came on.
And the last thing arms like hers need is bell sleeves!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope this link works, but I just saw this on my TikTok, made me think of shapeshifter piggy. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isaiah Vlog:

Piggy is eating again on camera. I don't know anything about WLS, but how is she able to eat fried foods. From the posts I've read many have said that it gets them sick. Piggy literally chews her food with her mouth totally open. I would cut a witch that doesn't chew with their mouth closed. These people are disgusting I took a still capture eevry time Piggy chewed, so every bite/chew, she opens her damn mouth showing the entire table her food.
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.32.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.32.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.32.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.33.09 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hogboys vlog is pure and utter exploitation of poor Abbie. Who needs to know how to take pix of a disabled child? Just the same for a NT person.

Their Thanksgiving meal must have been a nightmare with 3 huge cameras - Lurch, Hogboy and Arsewipe.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Isaiah Vlog:

Piggy is eating again on camera. I don't know anything about WLS, but how is she able to eat fried foods. From the posts I've read many have said that it gets them sick. Piggy literally chews her food with her mouth totally open. I would cut a witch that doesn't chew with their mouth closed. These people are disgusting I took a still capture eevry time Piggy chewed, so every bite/chew, she opens her damn mouth showing the entire table her food.
View attachment 897939View attachment 897940View attachment 897942View attachment 897943
I like how he mentioned the toilets…I’ve heard all about American toilet doors and how they don’t reach the floor and there are gaps around them…..yeah, I won’t be weeing in public toilets if I ever go to America! 😂 no thank you! 😂

What a slob is pig?! Proper chowing down on her food, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an adult eat like a toddler before, infact I think I’ve seen toddlers with better table manners. So refined and dainty, shoving whatever she can get her hands on into her mouth.

he didn’t seem quite as hyped up compared to on the FA vlogs. Probably Asa forcing him to perform. Thank goodness there wasn’t a third vlog of their thanksgiving though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And of course she didnt bother to iron it, or even toss in the dryer for a few to get the creases out. Drives me nuts. Look at the shoulders from the hanger it came on.
And the last thing arms like hers need is bell sleeves!
I think bell sleeves are the only type that will accommodate her "figure" 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Isaiah Vlog:

View attachment 897939View attachment 897940View attachment 897942View attachment 897943
She had gastric sleeve and has basically stretched her pouch out. She eats as much as before Im sure. Dumping usually onlys lasts a few months post-op. Sometimes a certain food may always be off limits, but she hasnt "dumped" in ages Im sure.

Welp, now that Isaiah is home for another month I bet his views will go up since he can use Abbie.

Did anyone notice P's face when Isaiah mentioned "all this fried food!" I did, she was miffed. And funny she didnt show those fried items in her Insta story. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
I like how he mentioned the toilets…I’ve heard all about American toilet doors and how they don’t reach the floor and there are gaps around them…..yeah, I won’t be weeing in public toilets if I ever go to America! 😂 no thank you! 😂

What a slob is pig?! Proper chowing down on her food, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an adult eat like a toddler before, infact I think I’ve seen toddlers with better table manners. So refined and dainty, shoving whatever she can get her hands on into her mouth.

he didn’t seem quite as hyped up compared to on the FA vlogs. Probably Asa forcing him to perform. Thank goodness there wasn’t a third vlog of their thanksgiving though.
I have raised several kids... and all had better table manners even as babies. No tongue out half the time... no chewing with mouth gapped open... even Abbie with her food guarding and speed eating has better table manners...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow- the thumbnail of Abbie in Isaiah's vlog is probably the nicest picture i've ever seen of Abbie. She looks so normal there. Ass always has the most awkward thumbnails of Abbie.

I'm starting to think the beast can't chew with her mouth closed because she can't breathe just through her nose due to excess lard covering her airways.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Isaiah still in University? All his classes are online, STILL? Why did they even buy him a house?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow- the thumbnail of Abbie in Isaiah's vlog is probably the nicest picture i've ever seen of Abbie. She looks so normal there. Ass always has the most awkward thumbnails of Abbie.

I'm starting to think the beast can't chew with her mouth closed because she can't breathe just through her nose due to excess lard covering her airways.
I think it is best for candid photos of Abbie instead of those posed photos where she is almost always looking at the floor or ceiling. ...and someone holding her in place.

Of course Abbie in motion is a totally different story.

Check out lipstick mama.. one of P's downline is trying to do a live.. P even has it on lipstick mama is really sad..no one is there and it is really hard to watch but gives you an idea of how successful her downline is.

Any leghumpers wanting to join P's "team" needs to watch this.
I wish I could sign up and see how mlm companies try and manipulate people.
I never joined one.
Piggy in her LIVE talks about how cute this new top is that she bought. I'm assuming Piggy has to buy clothing regularly from expanding. I remember her going on and on after WLS how she was getting rid of all her clothing that was too big. As Piggy was showing her shirt she talks about how cute and says, look at the little arms. LMFA. There is nothing little about that shirt. I bet the tag is massive too. at this point, there is no amount of light or way she can tilt her head that won't have that huge extra neck sagging below her chin. View attachment 897656View attachment 897658View attachment 897657
It looks like an army tent. She would look better with a more flattering cut. I was big before my weight loss surgery but I did try to wear things that were true to size and not too shapeless

I love how obvious it is that she's using filters in that story to sell her makeup. That makeup doesn't give you the filter effect big p.. sorry
I wonder if anyone calls her out on using filters on her videos. It makes me so angry and crazy that she manipulates her supporters. Her using filters is so dishonest which I wouldn't expect anything less from the massives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Butch Homemaker description box.
20211130_175648.jpg

Even her description box is less annoying than a&p's and Igayaaahs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isaiah Vlog:

His comments seem to be all women. They're simping hard Hogboy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is lurch Native American? Or is it just an interest of theirs. I’m not trying to be snarky in any way, just generally curious. The candid pictures of Abby are much better because she’s not doing that damn hands waiting pose that she does when asa poses her. I tried to get pictures of my dog in Christmas antlers earlier tonight, he was given the command “wait” so I could get his picture. “Hands waiting” is basically the same command! It means not to move. You fat, lazy, pieces of tit… stop treating your human daughter like a dog. You always preach for equal treatment and say things like Abby is a human… so maybe you should practice what you preach and treat her like one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
£57 or $76 for a foundation 😳😳😳 Are Limelifers in cloud cuckoo land!
View attachment 896473
I thought I was crazy for buying Clinique foundation for 30 bucks. A few years ago I switched to Almay because I was having some skin issues and thought that would be a good brand and it works very well. It is 10 bucks and and it lasts me forever! You made a good point about her showing how little foundation is in that compact.

Reactions: 11
Abs doing her hands flinging stim. The one she does when she's mad or upset.
Screenshot_20211130-180836_YouTube.jpg

Even P goes behind her and makes like she was dancing. Abs was pissed.
Screenshot_20211130-180746_YouTube.jpg

Come on Cillapotamus, you always hide behind the counter, and yet your hubby will make you look fat from the side. Just stand up and deal with it.
Screenshot_20211130-180721_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good God Almighty.
Im paraphrasing, but heres Big P's kitchen talk.
"And I talked to her. I told her how much her brother wanted to go to a hockey game. And we want her to be with us. I asked if she could try and she said yes."
Are you friggin kidding me?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.