Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£57 or $76 for a foundation 😳😳😳 Are Limelifers in cloud cuckoo land!
948B2096-0EC0-4034-ACFC-CDD0AB424CCE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I am feeling very Christmassy today so I wrote you all a song. A really, really awful song!!!

I went to Dipstick Mama's Facebook Page
and This is what I Saw
(
a play of twelve days of Christmas)
View attachment 896285

View attachment 896286

View attachment 896288

View attachment 896289

View attachment 896290

View attachment 896291

View attachment 896296

View attachment 896299

View attachment 896300

View attachment 896301

View attachment 896302

View attachment 896303
You absolute bleeping legend 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am feeling very Christmassy today so I wrote you all a song. A really, really awful song!!!

I went to Dipstick Mama's Facebook Page
and This is what I Saw
(
a play of twelve days of Christmas)
View attachment 896285

View attachment 896286

View attachment 896288

View attachment 896289

View attachment 896290

View attachment 896291

View attachment 896296

View attachment 896299

View attachment 896300

View attachment 896301

View attachment 896302

View attachment 896303

This hands down wins the internet today :) :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah he reads here, several times daily most likely. Why I often tell people don't post things here outting ypur comments on their stuff. Then they think every single negative thing is either from here or the Canadian douchebag. Which it is not.... but he thinks so. So letting him know what someone from here does is feed into his ego and delusions.

Not even going to get into site rules for here. But would also hate someone to get in trouble.
Did I break a rule? I blacked out my name, not that I care if he knows the comment came from me. He puts it out for the world to see and I just commented on something he said that was insensitive. It’s been a while since I read the rules. If I did break one, I’m sorry.

From the glimpses of her plate on their instagram stories she didn't eat a lot. Likely they picked off her plate. She was anxious and nervouse, clinging to Ass arm fearfully. She had no interest in the place or the food.

Is sad for her if you think about... she has been tortured the last few days.... hockey game, fire works and boat parade, busy weird ass restaurant... and that just what they have shown. Each one she was frightened, anxious, and upset. I don't understand putting a child through that for your own selfish, pleasure. They do nothing that Abigail would even have a chance of enjoying. That doesn't do anything for them or make them money.
Are any of them verified any where? I’m blocked and locked myself out of Facebook.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Notice he doesn’t tell Sherrie to cut it out when she’s really being aggressive. He’s fine with using her as a guard dog against the “haters,” but he doesn’t want her annoying away new viewers on the old vlogs. He’s trying to claw back some engagement, Sherrie!!!

🤣 Priscilla’s post about how you don’t need to be best friends with everyone you work with. Most of us already know that because we’re out here working real jobs...not slinging makeup scams with glorified middle school lunch table tactics. I don’t walk into the hospital every night thinking “Gee I hope the other nurses will be my friends,” I walk in there thinking I hope I’m working with a team who knows their tit and will have each other’s backs if a patient goes downhill. We don’t need to be friends.
Must be why Asshole said she had a bad week at work. The mean girls must have gotten wise to what a creep she is.

She's going to stretch her eye holes out. 😑
May as well....all the other holes are stretched out, lol.

View attachment 896473
She holds up a dirty case that shows just how thin the makeup is in the compartment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The app really does have it all though. You can make sentences, type your own words, expand the grid size so more vocabulary is available, adjust how many topics are available, etc. She could be much farther along if they used it with her, helped her expand her interests, use it to talk about her day, ask her questions, etc. My son uses the same program. Here is a pic of all his topics on his home page, and a pic of using it during his homeschool game of Hangman last year, and for our lesson on shapes. It is an extremely versatile app that covers just about everything you could need it for. I have used it to make schedules for him, tailor topics to his virtual school lessons last year so he could participate more with his verbal classmates, etc.
You are such a good mom. When I was teaching, we’d call the Maassives hands off parents. Most of the kids I taught became more like family. I was always available during the day and before 9 pm. Sometimes parents needed a little encouragement or even just had a question on behaviors or just to find out how school went. I did have a form about what they did during the day and anything I thought the parents should know. I did not work in the autism room so I don’t know if they used a form or not.

View attachment 895460View attachment 895441View attachment 895461Stupid rolling of eyes AGAIN! 3 different times with applications of various products. My pet peeve.
I stole that last pic. Do you mind if I use it as my avatar? Dr. Now is getting old and I’m sure he is as sick of Tinkerhogs lying about her weight!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did I break a rule? I blacked out my name, not that I care if he knows the comment came from me. He puts it out for the world to see and I just commented on something he said that was insensitive. It’s been a while since I read the rules. If I did break one, I’m sorry.

Are any of them verified any where? I’m blocked and locked myself out of Facebook.
Asshat has, a blue tick on his IG account. Pig does not! 😉 He also has one on his FA Facebook page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Asshat has, a blue tick on his IG account. Pig does not! 😉 He also has one on his FA Facebook page.
I’m pretty sure you lose that check if you go under a certain amounts of followers or if your engagement goes down. At least I hope that’s true.

Reactions: 13
Check out lipstick mama.. one of P's downline is trying to do a live.. P even has it on lipstick mama is really sad..no one is there and it is really hard to watch but gives you an idea of how successful her downline is.

Any leghumpers wanting to join P's "team" needs to watch this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

This is the rule. Not in anyway modding or being a rule police. You just asked so I copied that bit for you.

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling
Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 896473
Hmm let's see. $76.00 for a chance to have skin that looks like hers or $7.99 to have skin that looks like mine. Yeah I'll save that $68.00 and buy some groceries for a needy family. And I wouldn't tell anyone I did it either. She's such a loser.

I was watching her FB story, and every time she moved her face filter would screw up. It kept changing her skin tones as well as making her jaw line pixellated and blurry. But we don't use filters right Cilla?

1638289297102.png
1638289244050.png
1638289437019.png
1638289220012.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s finally telling Sherrie to cut the tit. Now someone needs to also tell Dawn the same. She’s worse than Sherrie. Sherrie deleted her comments all the time
Check out lipstick mama.. one of P's downline is trying to do a live.. P even has it on lipstick mama is really sad..no one is there and it is really hard to watch but gives you an idea of how successful her downline is.

Any leghumpers wanting to join P's "team" needs to watch this.
Seems her team were all doing lives and one decided it was a great idea to eat a bag of popcorn during her live. Here you have a "professional beauty guide" chomping away on food during her sales pitch. I am wondering if P's downline has saturated their minimal market and are struggling to keep customers. This is bad news for P if her downline can't make anymore sales. It also means P will have to buy more of her inventory to get to her goal cause I highly doubt her downline is going to get her there.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I love how obvious it is that she's using filters in that story to sell her makeup. That makeup doesn't give you the filter effect big p.. sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmm let's see. $76.00 for a chance to have skin that looks like hers or $7.99 to have skin that looks like mine. Yeah I'll save that $68.00 and buy some groceries for a needy family. And I wouldn't tell anyone I did it either. She's such a loser.

I was watching her FB story, and every time she moved her face filter would screw up. It kept changing her skin tones as well as making her jaw line pixellated and blurry. But we don't use filters right Cilla?

View attachment 897273View attachment 897271View attachment 897275View attachment 897269
That's one ugly motherfucker right there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You are such a good mom. When I was teaching, we’d call the Maassives hands off parents. Most of the kids I taught became more like family. I was always available during the day and before 9 pm. Sometimes parents needed a little encouragement or even just had a question on behaviors or just to find out how school went. I did have a form about what they did during the day and anything I thought the parents should know. I did not work in the autism room so I don’t know if they used a form or not.

I stole that last pic. Do you mind if I use it as my avatar? Dr. Now is getting old and I’m sure he is as sick of Tinkerhogs lying about her weight!!
Go for it!

Reactions: 6
You would be surprised the number of hands off parents I’ve encountered during my time in an autistic classroom. It’s hard work, and some parents are lazy and don’t want to put in the time.
I’m looking at you Asa and P😡
They will keep Abbie in school as long as they can and then dump her into a group home.Here in Pennsylvania a student with IDD or Autism can stay in school til they’re 21.

• Heart
  • Sad
Piggy in her LIVE talks about how cute this new top is that she bought. I'm assuming Piggy has to buy clothing regularly from expanding. I remember her going on and on after WLS how she was getting rid of all her clothing that was too big. As Piggy was showing her shirt she talks about how cute and says, look at the little arms. LMFA. There is nothing little about that shirt. I bet the tag is massive too. at this point, there is no amount of light or way she can tilt her head that won't have that huge extra neck sagging below her chin.
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.30.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.29.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.29.12 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Piggy in her LIVE talks about how cute this new top is that she bought. I'm assuming Piggy has to buy clothing regularly from expanding. I remember her going on and on after WLS how she was getting rid of all her clothing that was too big. As Piggy was showing her shirt she talks about how cute and says, look at the little arms. LMFA. There is nothing little about that shirt. I bet the tag is massive too. at this point, there is no amount of light or way she can tilt her head that won't have that huge extra neck sagging below her chin. View attachment 897656View attachment 897658View attachment 897657
At least she is wearing something that fits. Her cramming herself into cloths 3 sizes too small, or maturity, is not a cute look. Big ladies can, and should, wear nice things that are comfortable and made for their bodies.

Maybe P intentionally regained weight so she had an excuse to spend money. With her stunted mentals nothing would surprise me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.