Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I'm happy for us both today.
Not going to be near as happy if we meet up in the end! LOL
I wish we could organize a flag football league.
Tattlers vs Pigs Beauty Guide team.
Can you imagine?😂
We could be The Tattle Tigers and they could be The Beauty Boars.
We would whip their asses…no doubt.❤
🏈Let’s go Tigers!🏈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
*We can tell that you are reading here. Ab comes home from school, he makes her put away her stuff, of course she's complaining about it. Snack time happens, she picks cookies and other sugary snacks on the iPad. ASSa then finds the crackers button and then he hits Cheez-Its. Puts it in a bowl, and then he puts a cut up banana inside. He's basically saying, hey look I can give her some snacks that are actually nutritious and look there's a piece of fruit.
*Cheez-Its are not the best snack in the world, but there's fiber 🤷
*Goes to Dunkin' with Abs, says to her we are not going to get you a donut. I'm going there for coffee. We are trying to teach her that this routine blah blah blah and therefore we're not going to have a donut.
*Assa tell me what kind of donut did Abby get?

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Someone please tell her that the huge hamster wheel and the oversized mismatched decorations look terrible. That women has no taste or decorating sense.

1638594421563.png

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What was the point of Butch’s live anyway? I mean, i get the whole “butch homemaker” deal but why a live? To talk about the death of her dog? To do a “co-live” ask me anything with her daughter? The whole thing made me uncomfortable. She needs some chapstick on her dry ass lips but her skin looked great! No snark here on that!
View attachment 905529

View attachment 905532
Who knows the intent. Casting a line to see who bites? Im sure after Asa's vlog even more humpers were seeking them out to offer their sympathy.
If they go to her page they will have this to review.
And they (humpers) do not see how bizarre it was for Asa to not only vlog about their dog, but even TITLE the vlog about it.
How weird would it be if Maverick suddenly passed and Lurch vlogged about a dog she has zero history with??
And that comment from Asa, how the dog was with his sister through so much. Unlike HIM, which the humpers have never questioned either.
These two just showed up one day, and 19 yr old Isaiah didnt even know them. How fucking bizarre. Two of my brothers live out of state, yet we communicate regularly and make an effort to visit one another a few times a year.
This whole family is fucked.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Ass is a dick.
He 100% knows what he is doing in terms of increasing engagement on his Fucked-Up Asshole YouTube Channel.
And Lurch and Evil Elf seem pretty smart to me.
They have to see the bigger picture like we do. Maybe they had a deal with him that he can't put up the vlog until after Lurch's Live. Who the Fuck knows.
In the meantime, the comment section is full of humpers who lost their furry friends creating all kinds of viewer engagement.
Its fucking sickening.

View attachment 904503
View attachment 904504

I have seen this name before...:unsure:
View attachment 904507

This person clearly needs a life!
View attachment 904510
Wow...delusional HUMPERS. Asshat 100% exploited his sister's dogs death..made a thumbnail with people blurred out to make it look like it was one of his own dogs dying ..knowing the HUMPERS would be all over that with comments and condolences ... and you know Asshat doesn't care about his sister's dog...he barely cares about his own.

Crystal did have a live yesterday announcing the death of Cannele... but I wonder if she wanted to do a VLOG about it..Asshat ruined that option for her. She had a facebook live.. the first one she has ever done..so she probably had less people watching then her youtube VLOG. I wonder if she did that because she knew Asshat would try to do that...and use the death of their dog for content before they even had a chance to announce it. I hope they wake up to what users the Massives really are.

Also... them setting up Abbie with her face in Summers crotch. lap. and Igayah...sitting on the couch.. was also a set up..Asshat knew the HUMPERS would like that...and of course they did. .. and comments galore. I think everything he puts in the VLOG is for a reason...not just telling a story of their life. He uses everyone..including Igayah and Dummer.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
@Sweetums I wish I could give you the biggest hug and kitty kiss.❤ The sharing here has been everything a Christmas/Holiday season should be about. I admire the fact that we can laugh, snark, talk shit and also be friends..as much as strangers on the internet can be. It is a blessing. You guyth are a blessing. I am honored to spend part of my life with y’all. ❤
So sorry to hear Santa Slouch couldn’t make it to work. 😂 Those damn morning mimosas will do it every time, huh Papa Moobs?😂

TRAGIC NEWS Boys and Girls and All of our Gender Fluid and Non-Binary Friends: Santa Claus is sick and can’t come to SelfishWRLD JAX today!

View attachment 907293
Ahhhhhhh! Okay. Now it all makes sense. Papa Fatmaass is most likely talking Pig out of opening that second bottle of vodka about right now. 😂
Oh Moobie..just get back in the kitchen and shut your snout you little bitch. Mama Sow is needing to be fed soon. Go on now.
Moooove along.
574F35EB-01AF-4C86-B151-ADEB2F5DF517.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Gaslighting at its finest. Pretending to be enraged about something that isn’t the thing that the other person called them out on. The commenters issue wasn’t with DCP or people monetising what happened. They were calling him out on his insensitive comment on the vlog. He knows it was wrong but the narcissist can’t admit it.
He's a textbook narc. Hope he falls in a steaming hot pile of Abbie's shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Asa continues to sink to new lows. No content of his own, so we'll make the topic a dying dog that he never knew until a few months ago.
Then we'll have a photo shoot for them, and have P cackle through it.
P took them on a "date". What is with these weirdos calling everything they do a "date"?
Golden Boy was "not raised on Kraft Singles". Ummm ok you bougie bitch.
Asa seemed pissed that Isaiah was giving her a list of items to buy. Think hes tired of supporting him honestly.
Wondering what was happening when he walked in the house and didnt show the living area, or who was sitting with Abbie. Either something was up, or the new respite person was there.
Wasn't raised on kraft singles? They ear velveeta pasta... what kind of cheese does she think that is? Least we forget her favorite thing is squirt cheese in a can....

And don't trash kraft singles. I know actual trained chefs who swear by it's meltiness and get down on a grill cheese with it or on a burger. She is an idiot. She needs to have actual taste and skill with food before she has a place to speak from. Go dump some ranch and cheese on something and shutup.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Asa continues to sink to new lows. No content of his own, so we'll make the topic a dying dog that he never knew until a few months ago.
Then we'll have a photo shoot for them, and have P cackle through it.
P took them on a "date". What is with these weirdos calling everything they do a "date"?
Golden Boy was "not raised on Kraft Singles". Ummm ok you bougie bitch.
Asa seemed pissed that Isaiah was giving her a list of items to buy. Think hes tired of supporting him honestly.
Wondering what was happening when he walked in the house and didnt show the living area, or who was sitting with Abbie. Either something was up, or the new respite person was there.
Was just coming on to say this. I’m sorry the dog passed away but why does Asa have to make content out of it. He hasn’t seen his sister in years but now they are happy families

• Heart
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Igayah needs to stop talking like a gangsta. He's such a fucking weird boy. The beast looked deliriously happy at the restaurant in Igayah's vlog. It's like she won the lottery or something. Her pork chops were going like the clappers as usual. The bitch has serious issues with food. Of course in the car park she was trailing behind everyone with her redwood stompers carrying a doggy bag. "For breakfatht tomorrow atha"
Really tacky to take leftovers home when they are free. I dont believe for one minute that they were leftover. Because they are special "influencers" they probably just ordered extra extras and took them home. I cannot believe how happy she is when she is shoving food in her mouth. Its a smile like no other. Pig....you're a pig.

This looks beyond uncomfy. Especially for someone who is having foot issues.
I mean…her most recent picture shows she needs a bib…
What a slob. She had a bib on at the restaraunt where this was taken. She needs a fricken tablecloth.....the banquet table size. And since we all know how bad she is at doing laundry, those greasy butter stains will be forever. Asshole could have edited that out. But he loves making her look like a slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Wow... I wouldn't have posted pics of Abby looking this scared.. then try to sell it as she had so much fun? Idiots... why would you go out of your way to traumatize your child? Proof that all they care about is what they want. They are so full of shit.... Abbie was able to fully communicate her level of comfort and really wanted to be at a hockey game? You absolute piece of shit cunt. That applies to both the Maasholes.
Agreed! It pisses me off. Every single thing they do is to protect and/or project some false image they want to portray. Nothing at this point will ever come before these fucks and their money.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I know they're not showing it but I can't help but wonder what Crystal and Emily are thinking about so many visits from Asa and company. So many visits that seem to be impromptu. I mean it's one thing to invite people over or even to have an occasional unexpected visit but if it were me....I'd say they were wearing their welcome pretty thin in this short amount of time....Especially if it's week nights when your trying to wind down from the days activities, projects, etc...get the girls ready for bed with school the next day... just relax and have some quiet time
Same. When P was gone Asa and Abbie popped over. He was trying to contain Abbie who kept jumping up and wanting to run around honking, and one of the women (he didnt say which) was trying to put their girls to bed. Asa just chuckled, "Oh Abbies just so excited."
He's ALWAYS been that way. He acts like a visit or time with Abbie is a gift, an honor, some holy experience.
And while I am sure they care for Abbie, they've known her for SIX MONTHS. I am sure there have already been times they've wanted to pretend they are not home.
And even though his vlog will be long dead by then, in 8 to 10 years when these kids are Abbies age now, and Abbie is 25, Asa wont be trying for these "cute" cousin interactions.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
And why are they working the hockey games? The private parties and events?
I thought SW was "hands off" and going to be ran by staff?? :unsure: :unsure:
Well, you know how they twist the true definition of work. 😂 Work the Maassive way: Sit on your ass, eat and drink on camera. Call it a day.
Moobie Dick is an angry elf.😹

• Haha
Reactions: 23

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Catching up on comments while waiting for my car to be finished getting an oil change. Our Thanksgiving was truly a day to be thankful for. My husband had a ct scan of his lungs and they found a 10mm nodule on his right lung…he has early COPD( does not require oxygen or anything) so we found out Wednesday that it had calcification and does not look to be malignant. He goes back in 3 months for another scan. The VA has been amazing and we are so grateful for the program he is in for lung screenings. I also received information from my doctor that most of my health issues come from Adrenal Adenoma(masses of benign nodules on my adrenal glands). While some may scratch their heads as to why that may be good news, it truly means that a lot of the health issues I am being medicinally treated for is linked to these nodules and I can finally be treated properly, again grateful for my amazing doctor with the VA.

I have had nothing but great doctors and care with the VA as well. I am so glad that it is a calcification and not malignant! That's some great news for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23