Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But today's video of waste my time, something interesting happened.
View attachment 866478
Abby made her own mio drink. I don't think I've seen that before. But I have seen Summer try to teach her how to get water from the refrigerator. So congratulations to Summer.
*And the arguing if anyone wants to know and don't want to watch, Abby kept on pressing Dunkin' while Assa kept saying no. He said I don't need a coffee and you don't need a donut.
Without even watching, Abs knows damn well she can get Asshole to do anything she wants but doesn't always vlog it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But today's video of waste my time, something interesting happened.
View attachment 866478
Abby made her own mio drink. I don't think I've seen that before. But I have seen Summer try to teach her how to get water from the refrigerator. So congratulations to Summer.
*And the arguing if anyone wants to know and don't want to watch, Abby kept on pressing Dunkin' while Assa kept saying no. He said I don't need a coffee and you don't need a donut.
Is there another person in the shot of Abbie getting water from the fridge. I swear I see another person in the reflection.

Reactions: 8
Could you imagine! 🤦‍♀️ :sick: People do some of the grossest things on planes with their feet!!😂😂😂
Of course if it were Abbie, the shoes would definitely be off. She's learned to and has been allowed to take her shoes off whenever she wants, and usually, wherever she sits down....in whose ever car or truck, in whose ever home when she plops herself on their sofa, in restaurants, swinging on the swings, even sometimes just walking along by water or even there's been times in vlog/ videos....just walking on sidewalks or in streets.

• Sick
Is there another person in the shot of Abbie getting water from the fridge. I swear I see another person in the reflection.
You would be correct. I did notice two ppl behind Abby. Unless someone else can correct me.
20211114_184349.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

FA jumped the shark, but we will be here with the snark.

**YES IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact that Abbie claps loud enough to turn the fridge light on always floors me. I couldnt live around all that noise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is their issue with plain water? Why must they use mio with every drink of water? Like it’s an actual step of the process for her to get a drink, meaning she never has plain water. All that does is teach your body to want sweet things to drink, even if it’s sugar free, you will still get cravings. Drink some plain water for the love of god.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Or it's Summer..heh.
Tattlers didn't call her side piece Summer for nothing.
When the Sow is away...Assa will play.
Interesting she was there and sooooo quiet. We usually hear her stupid laugh.
Hmmmm.
Why so quiet Summer?
😆 🤣
Maybe Kylie has her on a short leash! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think it's cute/funny watching Abbie ask for Dunkin over and over. Really, it's sad and depressing. Abbie's behavior isn't shocking at all. Asa, Isaiah, and Piggy all obsess over Dunkin. Asa, you just love to bleeping flip-flop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't think it's cute/funny watching Abbie ask for Dunkin over and over. Really, it's sad and depressing. Abbie's behavior isn't shocking at all. Asa, Isaiah, and Piggy all obsess over Dunkin.
And its gross because they taught her that last summer. She used to just hit "Nature Valley Bar" all day, but suddenly they had to teach her "donut" and add that to her iPad.
They really wanted to hashtag Dunkin to death to get that sponsorship and it never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can see window slates through the dark outline if the shape. So could be random gear or just a trick of shadow and reflection.
Quoting myself to add... it likely Ass' camera.. it has that bulbous microphone on it that is shaped like that. And how he is standing it looks like he is holding the camera out and on that side

Reactions: 12
I don't think it's cute/funny watching Abbie ask for Dunkin over and over. Really, it's sad and depressing. Abbie's behavior isn't shocking at all. Asa, Isaiah, and Piggy all obsess over Dunkin. Asa, you just love to bleeping flip-flop.
Completely agree. Especially since it appears that she’s begging for it right after a huge portion of gumbo, right after she got home from school.

Asss is right behind her, and someone with a bun on their head is behind Asss. (At least the big round thing looks like what would be a hair bun!).
It looks like the housekeeper or respite? that wears the scarf around her head that we see walking around the house from time to time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.