Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she used to be. Somethings just not right with this one.
She always seems very subdued.
Calm and quiet, not much to say (I don't know if I've ever heard her say more than 2 or 3 words at a time in the FA videos....I don't know about Lipstick Mama or her own (S)LimeLife page if she has one). She seems to just sit back and "take in the scenery" so to speak...watching things as they unfold but not being a participant or committed...or at least, not fully.
Just overall strangely laid back.

Reactions: 9
Someone snapped this pic on an airplane. The person behind them had their ugly feet under her seat and sticking out!! OMG, look at those damn toes! Looks like something we would see on Big P!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂😂😂:m
257924255_215323293946522_5086480158967812995_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That is a LOT to ask from that sky lift chair!! Those things seat 2/3 people. She’s alone.

It's the HIDEOUS shoes for meo_O

Someone snapped this pic on an airplane. The person behind them had their ugly feet under her seat and sticking out!! OMG, look at those damn toes! Looks like something we would see on Big P!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂😂😂:m
View attachment 866366
No fuckin way....her feet would NOT be there under MY seat....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the HIDEOUS shoes for meo_O

No fuckin way....her feet would NOT be there under MY seat....
That isn't actually Ps feet. Just random picture.

No way P could get her legs to straighten out like that, or long enough, to get under and through someone's seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is a LOT to ask from that sky lift chair!! Those things seat 2/3 people. She’s alone.
I tried to screenshot this too but it’s too complicated from my laptop! That chairlift must be creaking. The conversation that must have been had before she got on is giving me the giggles….the P-Rex will have had to give her real weight and forced to get on alone, hopefully kicking up a huge old Karen fuss. Why did we have to be forced to look at her feet while she’s on the chairlift too? The view is why you take a picture, not her stumps dangling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I tried to screenshot this too but it’s too complicated from my laptop! That chairlift must be creaking. The conversation that must have been had before she got on is giving me the giggles….the P-Rex will have had to give her real weight and forced to get on alone, hopefully kicking up a huge old Karen fuss. Why did we have to be forced to look at her feet while she’s on the chairlift too? The view is why you take a picture, not her stumps dangling.
I don't think she would have to give her weight. I don't think there is a weight limit for those lifts.

More likely an issue of how many could sit in one lifts seating.

Attachments

I don't think she would have to give her weight. I don't think there is a weight limit for those lifts.

I was just imagining/joking/laughing about what kinds of scenarios that could have happened and then big p being in a absolute mard because she had to get on on her own.

Either way there will have been some sort of conversation about whether she is able to fit alongside one of her other slimelife heffalumps. If that’s not a wake up call to think about the effectiveness of your weight loss surgery then I don’t know what is. On the other seats there is space to spare with two average sized people.

But today's video of waste my time, something interesting happened.
Screenshot_20211114-181132_YouTube.jpg

Abby made her own mio drink. I don't think I've seen that before. But I have seen Summer try to teach her how to get water from the refrigerator. So congratulations to Summer.
*And the arguing if anyone wants to know and don't want to watch, Abby kept on pressing Dunkin' while Assa kept saying no. He said I don't need a coffee and you don't need a donut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Asa doesnt like P traveling, but wont tell her so she doesnt feel guilty.
As if she wouldnt find out he said it on the vlog.
And he misses adult conversation.
Well, if you werent a pompous know-it-all, you would have a friend to talk with.

And enough of the "fighting with dad" "autistic teen fights with me" clickbait titles.
Her pressing Dunkin over and over is not new, or arguing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sherry must have had to walk.

And just think this all happened because some guy in China ate a bat. (Yes I've been waiting to use this for a while)
Look out Abbie!

• Haha
Abbie doesn’t know Jack tit about "cause and effect" and she never will.
How could she?
She has zero reasoning factor. She's profoundly ID.
Just more lies and BS from Assa.
They are too lazy to move things around and hell yes if you have a kid like Abbie you SHOULD make their lives easier.
Move the damn embalming fluid filled drops to the cabinet with the glasses ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Yeah, but did she need a seat bar extension? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.