Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually know why they have to have so many retreats? It's makeup I mean it's not anything serious. I don't understand why they constantly have training, like can you do this job without training? Clearly she's able to write this off on her taxes. This is just the way to hide money?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone actually know why they have to have so many retreats? It's makeup I mean it's not anything serious. I don't understand why they constantly have training, like can you do this job without training? Clearly she's able to write this off on her taxes. This is just the way to hide money?
Think the retreat thing has more to do with brainwashing and manipulation. It is very cult like.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It may be part of the brainwash to keep them in line. Don't want any of the sisters wandering away from the hood. I thought this SL was the best thing since sliced bread. Why are they all sitting around crying? 😭🤑😩

Two minions in Tennessee are referencing their experience as a “sisterhood retreat.” It’s a flipping MLM meeting where you’re given your marching orders to advance Big P to the next level!

View attachment 866579

View attachment 866580

It does attract the lonely from around the country to join her team, just for a few (hopefully) free drinks and watching Big P massage turkey flesh with her buttered hooves. I hope the gang had a fabulous time away from their families.

View attachment 866584

And as we approach a new work week, cheers to you Tattlers!

View attachment 866586
They're all just a bunch of misfits. If they were a gang, what would their gang name be? Like the Bloods or Crips they could be The Inbreds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It's so much constant, loud noise. She's either loudly honking, yelling, moaning and clapping or, running around the house in circles or doing that swaying side to side stim, or "streaking" around the house or having a tantrum or continuous poking and moaning asking for snack or food.
It just seems to be continuous...one, the other, or....combination....or....rocking and slamming the sofa. It appears the only break from it is when she's asleep.
I couldn't, need I say...wouldnt tolerate it.
Honestly..there is no way I could have dealt with a life like that. It's really horrible. Imagine not a moments peace, day or night??? That's a tough life. I love when people claim they love their child no matter what and would never change them,,,,YEAH OK...BULLSHIT...they would change Abbie in a nanosecond...who wouldn't??? I honestly feel bad for them. They have one fucked up life with that kid. They HAVE to drink at night....its the only thing that probably preserves what little sanity they have left after Abbie was born....and it probably isn't much.

Think the retreat thing has more to do with brainwashing and manipulation. It is very cult like.
BINGO!!!! It's a cult :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly..there is no way I could have dealt with a life like that. It's really horrible. Imagine not a moments peace, day or night??? That's a tough life. I love when people claim they love their child no matter what and would never change them,,,,YEAH OK...BULLSHIT...they would change Abbie in a nanosecond...who wouldn't??? I honestly feel bad for them. They have one fucked up life with that kid. They HAVE to drink at night....its the only thing that probably preserves what little sanity they have left after Abbie was born....and it probably isn't much.

BINGO!!!! It's a cult :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They haven't put the hard yards in place whilst Abbie was growing up. She could have been taught, with consistency the unacceptable behavior when she was younger. Far too late now because of her fck... lazy fat ass parents. They can live with it now. With the right upbringing, she would be a much happier and relaxed young lady. Very sad really☹

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I disagree with the drinking. There are so many other outlets they could be doing, much healthier and productive ones, than sitting around drinking their sorrows away. I do agree living with Abbie has got to be mentally and physically draining. However, they always take the path of least resistance. They're the ones that say Abbie loves to be on the go but their version of on the go always involves unhealthy eating and little physical activity. If Abbie likes to elope, take her to a track and let her run. Run with her. They have a freaking pool. They could hire a swim instructor who could do some exercises in the water with her. They have the financial means to do so many things but they're too selfish and focused on their own needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Noticed a ring light up at the retreat rental. It was for their recruitment TikTok. Watch out LinkedIn, they’re coming for you next! 😉 Killer caption: “Do you want this kind of sisterhood?” No thank you!

65546E01-F64C-4FAF-8AFB-A4C3E4B3D58B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yep. Mobie anti MLM puts it like this
Love bombing is one of the first steps MLMs use to recruit new reps. Its the manipulation technique used by cults to push the idea of a sense of community, and friendship. Because MLMs often target vulnerable, isolated individuals (new moms, military spouses, the elderly, the disabled, etc) the idea of a circle of friends, a support group, a community is extremely appealing. Its why you hear reps talk so much about things like #girlgang #tribe #lovemyteam. It is also why your friend/s and family memeber/s may feel so suddenly excited about joining, and unwilling to hear criticism about the MLM. MLMs attempt to fill a void that so many in our society need filled. Criticism of it often feels like a personal attack, like you are trying to take away something they so desperately want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Looks like another selfie wrld has bitten the dust, in Milwaukee, MKE and Austin is ‘temporarily closed”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think it's cute/funny watching Abbie ask for Dunkin over and over. Really, it's sad and depressing. Abbie's behavior isn't shocking at all. Asa, Isaiah, and Piggy all obsess over Dunkin. Asa, you just love to bleeping flip-flop.
I think it's sad she cares more about food than any of the people in her life. I've never seen her ask for a person (even though the people in her life are so awful).

• Sad
  • Heart
I just thought of something...
How is he getting this footage????
Screenshot_20211114-200919~3.png

Screenshot_20211114-200910~2.png
Screenshot_20211115-002340-339.png
Screenshot_20211114-200738~2.png

Did he attach something to the gun?? :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The Chunky Brewster Club went to a place called Dick's Last Resort...(how fitting! :m)
Screenshot_20211115-035737~2.png

Oh how sweet :sick:
Screenshot_20211115-035656~2.png

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
What, is lady checking the chair for stability?
Screenshot_20211115-035809~3.png

There they are. Looks like the Pig suckered in some more victims. I see unfamiliar faces. But not Shurtle! Hi Shurtle!

Screenshot_20211115-035809~2.png

Notice anything different in this screen grab??
Yep! The waiter flippin the bird! Dick's Last Resort indeed!

• Haha
  • Wow
I just thought of something...
How is he getting this footage????
View attachment 866757
View attachment 866758View attachment 866759View attachment 866760
Did he attach something to the gun?? :oops:
I don't know what camera Asa has, but it's a camera on a stick. I have an Insta 360 One X2, and I can get cray shots. I think Piggy is holding the stick (you can't see the stick in pics), but I'm not totally sure because I don't have my glasses on to see her hands. I get pictures and video of my entire backside when I'm floating (Onewheeling), but I'm the one holding the camera. It's a fun little toy.

Reactions: 6
The Chunky Brewster Club went to a place called Dick's Last Resort...(how fitting! :m)
View attachment 867015
Oh how sweet :sick:View attachment 867016
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
View attachment 867019
There they are. Looks like the Pig suckered in some more victims. I see unfamiliar faces. But not Shurtle! Hi Shurtle!

View attachment 867022
Shurtle!! 🤣😂😂😂🐢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 867015
Oh how sweet :sick:View attachment 867016
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
View attachment 867019

View attachment 867022
Why are they ALL fat and ugly?

Thread suggestion
Yay for P and her leghumpers
Their makeup belongs in a dumpster

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is buying beauty products from those hobgoblins? Not one of them would inspire me to use Slimelife. I really don't understand it, especially with the ridiculous prices. The Dollar Tree sells better makeup. Kylie Jenner may sell garbage and her makeup application is way over the top, but at least she is a great model for her product.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.