Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it's Summer..heh.
Tattlers didn't call her side piece Summer for nothing.
When the Sow is away...Assa will play.
Interesting she was there and sooooo quiet. We usually hear her stupid laugh.
Hmmmm.
Why so quiet Summer?
😆 🤣
I'm constantly amazed that you guys think an attractive, fit young woman like Summer would be hooking up with an obese, below-average looking 40 year old like Asa. Only in his dreams.

But today's video of waste my time, something interesting happened.
View attachment 866478
Abby made her own mio drink. I don't think I've seen that before. But I have seen Summer try to teach her how to get water from the refrigerator. So congratulations to Summer.
I seem to recall Abbie filling cups from the fridge water and also pouring juice many, many years ago. We know for sure she can get her own water (because there is nothing to it), but I suspect they banned her from doing so (perhaps by locking the panel) because she probably routinely made huge messes, ditto with the juice pouring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two minions in Tennessee are referencing their experience as a “sisterhood retreat.” It’s a flipping MLM meeting where you’re given your marching orders to advance Big P to the next level!

CFA6C4A0-0E2D-44E6-A460-31D6B1820D0A.jpeg

7A5E83A4-284F-4EAF-8DE5-3797DB95C304.jpeg

It does attract the lonely from around the country to join her team, just for a few (hopefully) free drinks and watching Big P massage turkey flesh with her buttered hooves. I hope the gang had a fabulous time away from their families.

511C8DB5-682F-4222-950A-B681E7054F8F.jpeg

And as we approach a new work week, cheers to you Tattlers!

468D1C52-AAB2-4CFF-B070-3484F7E0CBEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm constantly amazed that you guys think an attractive, fit young woman like Summer would be hooking up with an obese, below-average looking 40 year old like Asa. Only in his dreams.
I kinda toy with the idea that Assa is a pervert and has groomed Summer from age 14.
Not only to be Abbies best friend but his too.
Don't be amazed or take much of what tattlers post too seriously. Especially me. 😊
Well ok...I might amaze now and then. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That isn't actually Ps feet. Just random picture.

No way P could get her legs to straighten out like that, or long enough, to get under and through someone's seat.
I KNOW they're not her feet!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I kinda toy with the idea that Assa is a pervert and has groomed Summer from age 14.
Not only to be Abbies best friend but his too.
Don't be amazed or take much of what tattlers post too seriously. Especially me. 😊
Well ok...I might amaze now and then. 😉
I kinda think Summer bats for the other side....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Abbie doesn’t know Jack tit about "cause and effect" and she never will.
How could she?
She has zero reasoning factor. She's profoundly ID.
Just more lies and BS from Assa.
They are too lazy to move things around and hell yes if you have a kid like Abbie you SHOULD make their lives easier.
Move the damn embalming fluid filled drops to the cabinet with the glasses ffs.
Better yet...move the drops to the trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #108 Shotgun Cilla lives her dreams while AssA films and schemes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without even watching, Abs knows damn well she can get Asshole to do anything she wants but doesn't always vlog it.
He said he was going to avoid the whole "tantrum slash meltdown after getting home from car ride" - his words - by "not doing the car ride because she would also then want Dunkin'"....so, no car ride I guess.... unless he did it and Dunkin' off camera. IDK...

Reactions: 8
Is there another person in the shot of Abbie getting water from the fridge. I swear I see another person in the reflection.

I seem to recall Abbie filling cups from the fridge water and also pouring juice many, many years ago. We know for sure she can get her own water (because there is nothing to it), but I suspect they banned her from doing so (perhaps by locking the panel) because she probably routinely made huge messes, ditto with the juice pouring.
He doesn't want anyone to know he can't take care of his daughter all by himself. Thats why she was smiling at him...Summer was standing behind him, prompting her.

Reactions: 13
Nope it sure isn't. This is Maine's foliage. I just love my quiet life up here in the County. The Maassive's can keep their Florida Autumns and "all the things"

View attachment 861979
Is there another person in the shot of Abbie getting water from the fridge. I swear I see another person in the reflection.
Yup,looks like Asa,just by the shape of the reflection,he’s holding (possibly filling) the glass and she’s holding the fridge handle

Reactions: 9
Two minions in Tennessee are referencing their experience as a “sisterhood retreat.” It’s a flipping MLM meeting where you’re given your marching orders to advance Big P to the next level!

View attachment 866579

View attachment 866580

It does attract the lonely from around the country to join her team, just for a few (hopefully) free drinks and watching Big P massage turkey flesh with her buttered hooves. I hope the gang had a fabulous time away from their families.

View attachment 866584

View attachment 866586
"Find yourself a sisterhood where you can just relax and talk...you can party...you can cry." Ah yes, I love to go hang out with my friends and CRY. That's how I know it's been a great girls' weekend, when I leave having really processed some emotional trauma.

Got damn, witches. Go to therapy. You shouldn't be bleeping crying so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I love this comment and response:

• 04747245_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.jpg

rottie_mom101

Are you ever at home with your daughter?😂 Seems like you’re always trying to get away from her and go off every weekend
      29mReply

• Hide replies
      • 53988678_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.jpg

cillasstuff_n_things

@rottie_mom101Nope I am home most weekends. I’ve done 4 trips for my job this year and this is one of them. I obviously miss my family but this is part of what I do. Thanks for asking.
        Now
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 866579

View attachment 866580

View attachment 866584

View attachment 866586
Sherrie is just way, way morbidly obese! So is Priscilla, but Sherrie I think has her beat.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
“Job” lmfao what job?! It’s one of many booze & food trips!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
never mind all that...Kelli needs to put a fukin bra on.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
The fact that Abbie claps loud enough to turn the fridge light on always floors me. I couldnt live around all that noise.
It's so much constant, loud noise. She's either loudly honking, yelling, moaning and clapping or, running around the house in circles or doing that swaying side to side stim, or "streaking" around the house or having a tantrum or continuous poking and moaning asking for snack or food.
It just seems to be continuous...one, the other, or....combination....or....rocking and slamming the sofa. It appears the only break from it is when she's asleep.
I couldn't, need I say...wouldnt tolerate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.