Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes!! Who would take beauty advice from tubby Mortica on the left, unless it was for Halloween make up?

Interesting that when Lurch enters the room, Abbie shows joy. If Asshat is reading this, we will never see Lurch enter the room with Abbie ever again.

“Tubby Morticia” and “Lurch”! 😂🤣. Too funny!

Wonder if the Butch house aunt knows her nickname on Tattler?

Some of the names you Tattler folk come up with are hilarious. I like the “hambeasts” and “pigapotamus” gems too. Two of my favs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyths, go ahead and judge me...I am obsessed with this video! I have watched it way to many times, fast, slow, normal…(there is nothing normal about this video) it’s revolting, hilarious and fascinating! These ladies and gentlemen are at the top of the slimy pyramid.
And y’all are right on point with them laughing at Big P.

Burning evil looks into the back of her fat noggin
Screenshot_20211027-001340~4.png

But then seconds later slapping her ass like she’s riding a pony!
That’s right Guyths. There’s more to this story than I thought.
How did this piggy slapping, ass cracking, pony humping begin you ask?
Well, by Big P herself! Yep, that’s right. She sought the only man in the vicinity and started shaking that rump roast right in front of him.

Screenshot_20211026-234852~2.png

And he wasn’t picky, he dove right into that.
Screenshot_20211026-220948~2.png

Screenshot_20211026-215630~2.png

Evil Look Boss witch got in the action.

Screenshot_20211026-215646~3.png

And then, that’s when Thong Dress Boss witch started grinding her tit on Big P.
Screenshot_20211026-215713~2.png

These looks are priceless!

Screenshot_20211026-215736~3.png

What do you think about your Princess Pig now ASSHAT?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
After 1 day ONLY 1.4 k views & 38 comments really just says it all…..
The comments are delusional on how beautiful they are ….. one brave soul says it as it is though 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Guyths, go ahead and judge me...I am obsessed with this video! I have watched it way to many times, fast, slow, normal…(there is nothing normal about this video) it’s revolting, hilarious and fascinating! These ladies and gentlemen are at the top of the slimy pyramid.

View attachment 830581

Well, by Big P herself! Yep, that’s right. She sought the only man in the vicinity and started shaking that rump roast right in front of him.

View attachment 830583

View attachment 830584
View attachment 830585

View attachment 830587

View attachment 830590

View attachment 830591

Sure does look like DiscoPig is bending over and getting spanked by Mr. Clean! He likes big butts and he aint gonna lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 830581

View attachment 830583

View attachment 830584
View attachment 830585

View attachment 830587

View attachment 830590

View attachment 830591

1000% taking pics to share in private chats to absolutely slam her.
1635339514749.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Percillerpotamus the Hypocritical Hippo strikes again. 😵 Never mind the fact that you have illiterates from the Slimelife bloat telling folks to shut up. The special needs tribe, Sherie Sarah Samantha, pretending to be the comment police on FB. The hilarity of one of them telling another to “get educated”.😂 My, Oh, MY!😂 Basically, you can be a bitter, tyrannical asshole and it is acceptable as long as you are a Maassive ass licker.
RIP Tequila Tusks. ❤ I have no doubt a close relative will pick up where you left off. Rest easy.😘
AEB188B7-2BE7-4352-9E3D-D365B43AEEB3.jpeg

A9452D3F-997E-48FB-82E8-53ED477844A0.jpeg
BA1322E1-C89D-4CA9-82C4-23F5681B1546.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Percillerpotamus the Hypocritical Hippo strikes again. 😵 Never mind the fact that you have illiterates from the Slimelife bloat telling folks to shut up. The special needs tribe, Sherie Sarah Samantha, pretending to be the comment police on FB. The hilarity of one of them telling another to “get educated”.😂 My, Oh, MY!😂 Basically, you can be a bitter, tyrannical asshole and it is acceptable as long as you are a Maassive ass licker.
RIP Tequila Tusks. ❤I have no doubt a close relative will pick up where you left off. Rest easy.😘
View attachment 831194
View attachment 831200View attachment 831210
Oh Piggy, Piggy, Piggy...it's cute you think they're your friends.

Oh Piggy, Piggy, Piggy...it's cute you think they're your friends.
Oh wait. They were talking about her obese team - not the botox queens. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It says a lot about A&P that they engage so readily with these obvious trolls, but not with their actual fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It says a lot about A&P that they engage so readily with these obvious trolls, but not with their actual fans.
They like the drama. Plus, the obvious trolls are the only ones that call them on their tit. Everybody else is too busy blowing unicorn smoke up their ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
RIP Tequila Tusks. ❤ I have no doubt a close relative will pick up where you left off. Rest easy.😘
View attachment 831194
View attachment 831200View attachment 831210
I think Samantha may be crazier than Sherie. She was threatening to turn in people to Asa and the FBI. I laughed at one of her threats and then she threatened me and my family. She said I would lose everything. I told her I wasn't losing tit and told her she needed to get help. She's nuts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Samantha may be crazier than Sherie. She was threatening to turn in people to Asa and the FBI. I laughed at one of her threats and then she threatened me and my family. She said I would lose everything. I told her I wasn't losing tit and told her she needed to get help. She's nuts
Samantha is definitely waaaaay out there. 😂Better watch out, the FaceBook FBI might get ya. LOL! Sherie has toned it down a bit lately. Sarah McCarthy needs a f’ing job. A job outside of her self appointed FB Autism expert one. She spends all day educating the leghumpers.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think they should dress Abbie in something different other than something coffee related to try to get Dunkin' attention. And I wonder if they're going to have that fake Halloween just like they did last year with the camp people. So I was thinking a dreamette ice cream cone.
20211027_112703.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Samantha is definitely waaaaay out there. 😂Better watch out, the FaceBook FBI might get ya. LOL! Sherie has toned it down a bit lately. Sarah McCarthy needs a f’ing job. A job outside of her self appointed FB Autism expert one. She spends all day educating the leghumpers.😂
Sad is both those women are special needs. So is the Jai guy. Not assumptions or an insult... just facts. Funny even Ass called out the Samantha person before. She is pretty unstable.

Seems the majority are disabled in come way... with a sprinkling of people who work with disabilities, a bit of fetishist, and the smallest audience of parents with ASD chilidren (or other family members.) These are the people the Maasholes prey on and exploit. But they have some diehards that are aggressive and nasty in the comment section. I think Ass gets off on it.

I think they should dress Abbie in something different other than something coffee related to try to get Dunkin' attention. And I wonder if they're going to have that fake Halloween just like they did last year with the camp people. So I was thinking a dreamette ice cream cone.
View attachment 831488
Would get her mother's attention anyway. P is the only one who wants and pushes ice cream

Well at least she has stopped claiming it WASN'T a MLM.

Though somehow doubt they all tested for covid before they left. And all the partying, drinking, and "dancing" its Bullshit everyone there was tested.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 831488
Did you hear Asshole saying the neighbors next door and across the street were having a party when he was vlogging on Sunday. His invitation obviously got lost in the mail, lol. Or maybe Ab ate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Both roommates were out, so it was boring.
He shops at Goodwill to get a costume, even though I've heard that they jacked up the prices.
View attachment 830352
He asks who he looks like, I think Greg Brady. How would a 20-year-old know about the Brady Bunch?
View attachment 830355
This guy is amazing. You guys just don't get it.
His roomies are out with their friends. Says a lot about what they think of him.... I am glad though to hear that Taj and Davis have their own circle of friends.
What's up with that Isaiah??? Where's your circle of friends??? Oh wait! They must be out shopping for their own Halloween costume....You're just a barrel of laughs there Isaiah! HaHa!...Duh, not!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His roomies are out with their friends. Says a lot about what they think of him.... I am glad though to hear that Taj and Davis have their own circle of friends.
What's up with that Isaiah??? Where's your circle of friends??? Oh wait! They must be out shopping for their own Halloween costume....You're just a barrel of laughs there Isaiah! HaHa!...Duh, not!
No thanks guys, I'd rather stay home and video myself in my Halloween costume. Wonder if he will hit up any parties. College Halloween parties are plenty, but doubt they'd be ok with him videoing any party he went to - will be interesting to see what he ends up doing.

Reactions: 16
I noticed Pinky and Red both made a point this weekend to talk about the new 🔥🔥 "compensation plan" that apparently will make them even richer. I am sure it has something to do with this. No doubt they have all been aware this was coming- hence Asa's little rant about the FTC the other day.
If I were not blocked everywhere and too lazy to sock it, here's what I'd ask Big P. Or even know-it-all ManBoss Asa:

If Big P "owns her business" and doesnt profit in ANY way from recruiting whether it be a % of sales or in form of a bonus, why recruit?
What is Limelife's base salary? You know, someone pays OOP for a starter kit and website and busts their ass and yet only sell's $200 a month and gets what, 10% of that....whats their BASE SALARY to cover their time and investment??
Take your time you lowlife's- we'll wait. 🤔🤔
I wonder if all the ones like Priscilla who claim to "own their own business" can be held accountable on individual basis or if they would all be part of Alcone/LimeLife?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.