Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad is both those women are special needs. So is the Jai guy. Not assumptions or an insult... just facts. Funny even Ass called out the Samantha person before. She is pretty unstable.

Seems the majority are disabled in come way... with a sprinkling of people who work with disabilities, a bit of fetishist, and the smallest audience of parents with ASD chilidren (or other family members.) These are the people the Maasholes prey on and exploit. But they have some diehards that are aggressive and nasty in the comment section. I think Ass gets off on it.

Would get her mother's attention anyway. P is the only one who wants and pushes ice cream

Well at least she has stopped claiming it WASN'T a MLM.

Though somehow doubt they all tested for covid before they left. And all the partying, drinking, and "dancing" its Bullshit everyone there was tested.
I think he gets off on it too. You would think he would cull the negativity otherwise. I don’t get the cutthroat, dog pile approach by the diehards. They must be just fabulous individuals to spend the day with.😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
No thanks guys, I'd rather stay home and video myself in my Halloween costume. Wonder if he will hit up any parties. College Halloween parties are plenty, but doubt they'd be ok with him videoing any party he went to - will be interesting to see what he ends up doing.
I wonder how many even have the patience to get along with him. With his momma's immaturity and his daddy's know-it-all attitide, videotaping and talking all the time...there may not be many who would spend time with him much less invite him to their party unless it's an open invitation. JMO

FatheringAutism
MESSY Sensory Play In The Garden
maxresdefault.jpg
I wanted to scream watching this one. How many times was he going to let her push and squeeze dirt then touch her mouth. I wonder how many jump cuts were because he had to stop videoing so he could get her to spit out the dirt and clean her up!

I wonder if I'm the only person who thinks:
I never seen Cilla stuffing anything, or making stuffing, on Cilla's Stuff & Things. I've seen her stuff her mouth though......... But I don't think that's the same.
I think Cilla's Stuff&Things (Priscilla) should do some cooking together with Kay from Kay's Cooking. I think they would compliment each other's recipes rather well!

It is the SlimeLifer in the skin-tight white dress with spaghetti straps and blocky necklace. She is bent over at the waist so you’re seeing her upper back (with tats?) and one of the spaghetti shoulder straps. In other photos, it appears she was twerking against Big P, so your nauseated emoji is highly appropriate.

Golden Boy mentioned he needed to let his dad bod (belly pooch) show for his costume. If he’s dressing up as Mike Brady from the Brady Bunch, he could have skipped the wig because he already had Mike’s haircut before he transitioned to a groovy curly perm dad.

View attachment 830546
Just a thought popped into my head... If he is dressing up like Mike from Brady Bunch...
How common would it be today for a 20 year old guy to know about the Brady Bunch? Unless he has nothing to do and channel surfs.
Just curious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder how many even have the patience to get along with him. With his momma's immaturity and his daddy's know-it-all attitide, videotaping and talking all the time...there may not be many who would spend time with him much less invite him to their party unless it's an open invitation. JMO

I wanted to scream watching this one. How many times was he going to let her push and squeeze dirt then touch her mouth. I wonder how many jump cuts were because he had to stop videoing so he could get her to spit out the dirt and clean her up!

I think Cilla's Stuff&Things (Priscilla) should do some cooking together with Kay from Kay's Cooking. I think they would compliment each other's recipes rather well!

Just a thought popped into my head... If he is dressing up like Mike from Brady Bunch...
How common would it be today for a 20 year old guy to know about the Brady Bunch? Unless he has nothing to do and channel surfs.
Just curious.
And in real life he was Gay..is this Isgayiah’s way of coming out?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And in real life he was Gay..is this Isgayiah’s way of coming out?
Isaiah should’ve just gone for Halloween what he actually is… A basic white girl. Where else would you find a college sophomore guy get so excited about Dunkin, target, buying candles at target. That’s basically my 19-year-old daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How come Asshat always has to have a fake narrative.. Abbie is "cooking" , Abbie is "gardening", Abbie is "surfing"...

Why cant he just get Abbie some safe substance to play in so she doesn't have to watch for his dumb plants ..or have all kind of jump cuts to create a narrative for the HUMPERS. Why cant he just say Abbie is enjoying playing in the dirt and it is sensory stimulation.

Abbie is NOT aware of planting anything..nor does she care.. she wants to play in dirt. Asshat wants to make it some NT activity to make it ok.

Isaiah should’ve just gone for Halloween what he actually is… A basic white girl. Where else would you find a college sophomore guy get so excited about Dunkin, target, buying candles at target. That’s basically my 19-year-old daughter.
I found it somewhat sad that his roommates were all out with their friends doing fun things..he seemed sad and alone..cant imagine VLOGGING that. I wonder if they dont invite him because they dont want their activities VLOGGED?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guyths, go ahead and judge me...I am obsessed with this video! I have watched it way to many times, fast, slow, normal…(there is nothing normal about this video) it’s revolting, hilarious and fascinating! These ladies and gentlemen are at the top of the slimy pyramid.
And y’all are right on point with them laughing at Big P.

Burning evil looks into the back of her fat noggin
View attachment 830581

But then seconds later slapping her ass like she’s riding a pony!
That’s right Guyths. There’s more to this story than I thought.
How did this piggy slapping, ass cracking, pony humping begin you ask?
Well, by Big P herself! Yep, that’s right. She sought the only man in the vicinity and started shaking that rump roast right in front of him.

View attachment 830583

And he wasn’t picky, he dove right into that.
View attachment 830584
View attachment 830585

Evil Look Boss witch got in the action.

View attachment 830587

And then, that’s when Thong Dress Boss witch started grinding her tit on Big P.
View attachment 830590

These looks are priceless!

View attachment 830591

What do you think about your Princess Pig now ASSHAT?
Where is this video? Please and thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This poor child.

Why? Do they just do this things to laugh at her? She is absolutely miserable and obviously not enjoying it...

There are millions of better options than this. They are worthless parents (and humans in general)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This poor child.

Why? Do they just do this things to laugh at her? She is absolutely miserable and obviously not enjoying it...

There are millions of better options than this. They are worthless parents (and humans in general)
Oh..its because she loves music :rolleyes:

So dumb..she has no idea why they are making her wear that..it is all for them so they can get content.. I'm sure she is hating it.

• Heart
I think Samantha may be crazier than Sherie. She was threatening to turn in people to Asa and the FBI. I laughed at one of her threats and then she threatened me and my family. She said I would lose everything. I told her I wasn't losing tit and told her she needed to get help. She's nuts
Are you speaking of Samantha Cole? I so hope you say yes, because she said she would turn me into the FBI.

• Haha
  • Wow
This poor child.

Maybe not a popular answer but you know whatever. I don't know how long I have so I'm not kissing people's butts. 🤣
I LIKE IT - IT LOOKS LIKE SHE FREELY CAN MOVE HER HANDS SO I SEE NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT. TRUE SHE LIKES MUSIC. But at least it's not Dunkin' again. Good outfit 7.5 out of 10. But I got to give it to Isaiah if it's actually Crystal. That would be 10 out of 10 but, someone convinced me that it's n nacho libre, even though I didn't see the movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Samantha is definitely waaaaay out there. 😂Better watch out, the FaceBook FBI might get ya. LOL! Sherie has toned it down a bit lately. Sarah McCarthy needs a f’ing job. A job outside of her self appointed FB Autism expert one. She spends all day educating the leghumpers.😂
Oh for crying out loud. Samantha Cole and Sarah McCarthy have been all over me on FB, and they followed me to youtube. What dumb asses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe not a popular answer but you know whatever. I don't know how long I have so I'm not kissing people's butts. 🤣
I LIKE IT - IT LOOKS LIKE SHE FREELY CAN MOVE HER HANDS SO I SEE NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT. TRUE SHE LIKES MUSIC. But at least it's not Dunkin' again. Good outfit 7.5 out of 10. But I got to give it to Isaiah if it's actually Crystal. That would be 10 out of 10 but, someone convinced me that it's n nacho libre, even though I didn't see the movie.
Maybe...

But SHE doesn't like it. They know she doesn't like these things. Never has and likely never will. So why not use a couple remaining braincells not killed with alcohol to come up with something she would be comfortable in. Has nothing to do with her tit hole parents liking it, or anyone else.

It is all just for content and pictures. It is ridiculous and disrespectful to Abigail as a human being and individual.

• Heart
Maybe...

But SHE doesn't like it. They know she doesn't like these things. Never has and likely never will. So why not use a couple remaining braincells not killed with alcohol to come up with something she would be comfortable in. Has nothing to do with her tit hole parents liking it, or anyone else.

It is all just for content and pictures. It is ridiculous and disrespectful to Abigail as a human being and individual.
And why show the costume now?? For Isaiah and Abbie. Just wait til Halloween. Abbie has no idea what she's wearing, but that would be the case whatever costume they put her in. My bet is it doesn't last long - just like Trick or Treat - they'll get tired or frustrated of fighting her up to each door and call it quits and go back home and open a bottle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My kiddo has only done trick or treating a handful of times, mostly when he was younger. He doesn't eat candy anyway, but he did seem to enjoy walking around amongst all the other kids in the neighborhood on those nights. Now that he is older like Abbie he's really not into it. It's too much of a disruption in his daily routine. He prefers to just hang out at home and see the kids as they come up to the door for candy, so that's what we do. This year, we're not even going to stress about it. Wonder if they even asked Abbie if she wanted to go trick or treating? I get that it's fun to dress kids up and stuff, but on that night for some reason we are always rushing to get stuff done in time to actually hand out candy or go out. They only allot 2 hours for the kids here (6-8pm) and those two hours happen to be our busiest with dinner/baths/meds/etc. Sometimes the hassle just isn't worth the fallout.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And why show the costume now?? For Isaiah and Abbie. Just wait til Halloween. Abbie has no idea what she's wearing, but that would be the case whatever costume they put her in. My bet is it doesn't last long - just like Trick or Treat - they'll get tired or frustrated of fighting her up to each door and call it quits and go back home and open a bottle.
Exactly she would be much happier in a fun Halloween shirt and some leggings. Then she could be comfortable and relax and not trying to get out of a costume or told "hands waiting" for a dumbass picture.

They care more for putting on a show and entertaining their own wants than they do about what would be better for their own child. It makes a person just sad for Abigail that she truly isn't living her best life (using their words) but being used so her parents can live theirs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, 100% better than last years "box of donuts" or the full body rabbit suit the year before.
Now what I'm going to say may be unpopular too, but enough. She is 16 and a half years old.
I think having a costume party for school is fine, but if they drag her ass out to Trick or Treat again? Just stop.
Whats the cut off? 18? 22? 29? I think its gross and all for attention. She isnt a "child" anymore. They arent "teaching" anyone anything its all for attention.
And for two fat parents dragging their kid around for free candy. Gross!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, 100% better than last years "box of donuts" or the full body rabbit suit the year before.
Now what I'm going to say may be unpopular too, but enough. She is 16 and a half years old.
I think having a costume party for school is fine, but if they drag her ass out to Trick or Treat again? Just stop.
Whats the cut off? 18? 22? 29? I think its gross and all for attention. She isnt a "child" anymore. They arent "teaching" anyone anything its all for attention.
And for two fat parents dragging their kid around for free candy. Gross!
Exactly - pics for Instagram and content for the vlog. Period. I'm sure Summer will drag Kylie over and Lurch & Fester will bring the girls for Trick or Treat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My kiddo has only done trick or treating a handful of times, mostly when he was younger. He doesn't eat candy anyway, but he did seem to enjoy walking around amongst all the other kids in the neighborhood on those nights. Now that he is older like Abbie he's really not into it. It's too much of a disruption in his daily routine. He prefers to just hang out at home and see the kids as they come up to the door for candy, so that's what we do. This year, we're not even going to stress about it. Wonder if they even asked Abbie if she wanted to go trick or treating? I get that it's fun to dress kids up and stuff, but on that night for some reason we are always rushing to get stuff done in time to actually hand out candy or go out. They only allot 2 hours for the kids here (6-8pm) and those two hours happen to be our busiest with dinner/baths/meds/etc. Sometimes the hassle just isn't worth the fallout.
I am sure they asked her if she wants candy. They like to word things in ways to get the response and performance they want from her. And of course she wants candy... but they know she has never liked treat or treating. Last year didn’t count she just walked around the house getting candy. Which honestly was way more enjoyable for her... and her parents had their party for food and booze.

None of my kids have ever went trick or treating... I just buy candy and make a fun themed dinner. This year my nieces are coming over so it will be 4 kids 16, 15, 13, and 12. They will make homemade masks (I am an artist so I have a room full of supplies) and doing an after dark candy scavenger hunt outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This poor child.

Our “little sensory child” or is it “typical teenager” can’t be both you dumb fat cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.