Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imma translate this.... P got upset because she was out free of her family, getting drunk and being the joke of the party, and feeling like a super special princes. Then she gets home and is smacked in the face with reality. No one gave a tit she was gone. Of course Abbie wasn't super excited to see you... she is happier without you around.

Then P wants to say it is a delayed reaction. Nah likely she gave her food (because P is a feeder and food=love ) if the vlog is any indication P then forced herself on Ab, pawing at her.

It is all fake bullshit. She just needs some Ab to post to draw in the humpers. Gotta sell that narrative of P being a great mom. Just like her randomly commenting on a FA vlog saying how she missed Ab and Ass while she was gone. That was all for show. She can tell them these things directly not make a public show of it. P needs that attention. Same reason she insist on being all up in Isaiahs business publicly too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imma translate this.... P got upset because she was out free of her family, getting drunk and being the joke of the party, and feeling like a super special princes. Then she gets home and is smacked in the face with reality. No one gave a tit she was gone. Of course Abbie wasn't super excited to see you... she is happier without you around.

Then P wants to say it is a delayed reaction. Nah likely she gave her food (because P is a feeder and food=love ) if the vlog is any indication P then forced herself on Ab, pawing at her.

It is all fake bullshit. She just needs some Ab to post to draw in the humpers. Gotta sell that narrative of P being a great mom. Just like her randomly commenting on a FA vlog saying how she missed Ab and Ass while she was gone. That was all for show. She can tell them these things directly not make a public show of it. P needs that attention. Same reason she insist on being all up in Isaiahs business publicly too.
This is my exact mindset this morning. I watched her IG story. Abbie and an upcoming FA vlog advertised right smack dab in between some Slimelife BS. Also notice how Cillas tit and Slop was #’ed all over the place this past week. That witch has come home and is ready to unabashedly use Sweet Girl in any way possible. I feel like we have not seen nothin’ yet. Pig has leveled up dontcha know! She even has some brand new mirrored “level up” sunglasses like all the cool lizard tongued half way out the mouth witches.🙄
ETA:
She probably wanted nothing to do with you because you are sweating out 5 days of binge drinking and probably smell like a dirty barn stall. DUMMY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In this photo I think she's tried to blend out the wrinkles on her cheeks but picked the wrong color? Whatever she did she looks like an idiot.
1635257069758.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

In this photo I think she's tried to blend out the wrinkles on her cheeks but picked the wrong color? Whatever she did she looks like an idiot. View attachment 829556
How many donuts did you dangle in front of both of them to get them to smile? Notice the death grip on Sweet Girls arm to prevent her from getting the hell out of there. Nice try Pig, but she was like a whole different person when you left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Forcing your daughter to hug you is just what you needed? That's what her nasty husband is for isn't it? She is so immature and needy.

• Heart
In this photo I think she's tried to blend out the wrinkles on her cheeks but picked the wrong color? Whatever she did she looks like an idiot. View attachment 829556
Her face to me looks like it is swollen from alcohol intake and too much high sodium trash she eats. Her coloring even looks off if compared to Abigail. Not to mention how pale her gums are. And skin looks dehydrated from the inside out.

This dumb witch needs an intervention. Go into rehab. Her liver it waving a white flag. Her Maasholes that is a status symbol there. Rehab. All the rich, famous, and Important do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
and is ready to unabashedly use Sweet Girl in any way possible.
youre so right Meow. She is totally full of it. All the slime women were posting pics of their kids on coming home, BIG P posts a pic of herself & flowers.. (also the slimes saying that their cups are fI’ll and being a mom is most imp but you can have it all. Blah blah.). 18 hours later decides she better do as the others and uses Abbie… which is it cow? She is using her influence as an ”Autism Mom” to sell make up. And highlighting her difficult life, woe is me, do u want to buy a pretty package?) vile…

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Not by the hairs on your chinny chin chins is any truth spoken here. Admit it Prissass, your mothering skills suck and Abs knows it. What we can't see is who is dangling the donut off screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
youre so right Meow. She is totally full of it. All the slime women were posting pics of their kids on coming home, BIG P posts a pic of herself & flowers.. (also the slimes saying that their cups are fI’ll and being a mom is most imp but you can have it all. Blah blah.). 18 hours later decides she better do as the others and uses Abbie… which is it cow? She is using her influence as an ”Autism Mom” to sell make up. And highlighting her difficult life, woe is me, do u want to buy a pretty package?) vile…
God. "Level Up".... her new catchphrase - give me a break

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

You 1 million times hit this on the nail head!! Plus, right here, Abbie is sitting at the bar, in her spot that she eats at. She never sits down, unless she is getting food. So, you know that Priscilla gave her a treat, just so she could get a hug and picture. That is 100% a "thank you for giving me something sweet" and definitely not a "thank you for coming home." Heck, Abbie is still trying to get away from her in the picture! Does she not think that people will see that?
Also, I would not take any beauty advise from someone with so many wrinkles! I am literally her same age, have treated my skin like crap and I don't have wrinkles on my face... She literally is the worst walking ad that SmileLife can have but I guess as long as she is pimping out her daughter, people will continue to feel sorry for her and buy the crap..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh boy, have I got a story to tell y’all!

But first:
I just can’t with this picture! WTF?

View attachment 828935

And this…normalize woman making lots of money? Cheers to all my girls handling their families finances? I see you boo?

View attachment 828936
This just makes me want to Ralph in her lap.
And her hair.
tit, since I was 19 I have been handling my family’s finances. Where has she been? 1952?

Okay…I found a video. I watched it in .25x.
Don’t judge me! Lol.
We are in sweaty slime dance party.
Featuring…Big P on the right side of the slimy circle…

View attachment 828937

We got the popular fake ass witches on the right..
View attachment 828938

BTW, this one said "my chest" at one point…yikes! And yes, I can lip read! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 828939

Big P ain’t happy. The right side is getting more attention. What's a pig to do? Budge her gunt on through!

View attachment 828940

Now she’s giving it her all! Shiny gunt jiggling, picnic hams a shaking…
View attachment 828941

Wait…what’s this? A Slimy Boss witch starts grinding her ass on Big P!!!
View attachment 828942

No tit! Look how low she got her tit. And they had to of been bumping uglies I tell ya!!
View attachment 828943

Big P looked like she was enjoying that a little to much!!!
View attachment 828944
Well big p does always get giggly and flirty when Chrystal comes round and starts flicking her hair. She’s gay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Y’all….Y’ALL…. I to zoom in to see why Big P would have posted this. She has hidden 3/4 of herself behind these women. Lord she’s delusional.

Y’all….Y’ALL…. I to zoom in to see why Big P would have posted this. She has hidden 3/4 of herself behind these women. Lord she’s delusional.
Annnnnnd she's wearing flip flops with an evening "gown"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG that woman who posted that is a trip, I just listened to some of her reels. how is anyone impressed by this screech?. Also she is a “fertility warrior”.

Fertility warrior said come as you are lol and posts a picture where she clearly looks the best. Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Annnnnnd she's wearing flip flops with an evening "gown"
She is the only one hiding her pigfat body behind one slob on each side of her. But she loves herself the weight she is. You aren't fooling anyone Pig.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if and hope - that when the Pottamus arrived home all hell broke loose. As in Abbie kicking her big fat lazy ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.