Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure they asked her if she wants candy. They like to word things in ways to get the response and performance they want from her. And of course she wants candy... but they know she has never liked treat or treating. Last year didn’t count she just walked around the house getting candy. Which honestly was way more enjoyable for her... and her parents had their party for food and booze.

None of my kids have ever went trick or treating... I just buy candy and make a fun themed dinner. This year my nieces are coming over so it will be 4 kids 16, 15, 13, and 12. They will make homemade masks (I am an artist so I have a room full of supplies) and doing an after dark candy scavenger hunt outside.
That seriously sounds amazing! What do you use for the homemade masks? We might start a new tradition since my son loves art too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That seriously sounds amazing! What do you use for the homemade masks? We
might start a new tradition since my son loves art too!
You can buy blank masks from most craft stores (I got mine from Michaels... they were just 2.50 a piece for larger eyemasks so not bad... usually range from 1.50 for smaller eye mask to 3 or so for full mask) or you can use fun patterns and cut them out of poster-board or construction paper... all depends on how sturdy you want them. Amazon has loads of blank masks also though might not deliver fast enough this close to Halloween.

It really is a lot of fun ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This poor child.

Why? Do they just do this things to laugh at her? She is absolutely miserable and obviously not enjoying it...

There are millions of better options than this. They are worthless parents (and humans in general)
ASA Take your TikTok terminology and shove it where the sun doesn't shine on you!
How about YOUR ASSIGNMENT...be a better parent. What in hell makes you think this is FUN for Abbie? She looks miserable! Why do you agree with the big P, your wife, and do this to Abbie so you'll can have some laughs at her expense! 😡 You're just two attention seeking, horrid excuses for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This poor child.

Why? Do they just do this things to laugh at her? She is absolutely miserable and obviously not enjoying it...

There are millions of better options than this. They are worthless parents (and humans in general)
I don't agree that there is an age to stop Trick or Treating but there is a general knowledge that when a child doesn't want to go anymore, then you stop taking them, especially when they hit the age that it is inappropriate to go.
For Abbie, there is probably a few Fall Festivals or Halloween parties, for ID and/or Autism kids to go too. Heck, Selfish World is even putting one on. Dress up not needed, come dressed if you want, but festive wear is usually always welcome, especially for kids with sensory issues. I know of 4 parties in my area even and have 2 marked on my calendar. We will not be going door-to-door, I have 2 in costumes and 2 dressed in holiday wear.
She seriously needs people that will respect her sensory issues and needs..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder how many even have the patience to get along with him. With his momma's immaturity and his daddy's know-it-all attitide, videotaping and talking all the time...there may not be many who would spend time with him much less invite him to their party unless it's an open invitation. JMO

I wanted to scream watching this one. How many times was he going to let her push and squeeze dirt then touch her mouth. I wonder how many jump cuts were because he had to stop videoing so he could get her to spit out the dirt and clean her up!

I think Cilla's Stuff&Things (Priscilla) should do some cooking together with Kay from Kay's Cooking. I think they would compliment each other's recipes rather well!

Just a thought popped into my head... If he is dressing up like Mike from Brady Bunch...
How common would it be today for a 20 year old guy to know about the Brady Bunch? Unless he has nothing to do and channel surfs.
Just curious.
Kay is an international treasure. She is a far better and healthier cook than The Beast. 😂

Yes, 100% better than last years "box of donuts" or the full body rabbit suit the year before.
Now what I'm going to say may be unpopular too, but enough. She is 16 and a half years old.
I think having a costume party for school is fine, but if they drag her ass out to Trick or Treat again? Just stop.
Whats the cut off? 18? 22? 29? I think its gross and all for attention. She isnt a "child" anymore. They arent "teaching" anyone anything its all for attention.
And for two fat parents dragging their kid around for free candy. Gross!
Those sloppy buggers are dragging Abbie around for THEIR free candy:mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If those 2 Hambeasts showed up at my door trick or treating, I would drop a couple of bottles of Slimfast, and a 🍬 for Abbie in the bag.

• Haha
I don't agree that there is an age to stop Trick or Treating but there is a general knowledge that when a child doesn't want to go anymore, then you stop taking them, especially when they hit the age that it is inappropriate to go.
For Abbie, there is probably a few Fall Festivals or Halloween parties, for ID and/or Autism kids to go too. Heck, Selfish World is even putting one on. Dress up not needed, come dressed if you want, but festive wear is usually always welcome, especially for kids with sensory issues. I know of 4 parties in my area even and have 2 marked on my calendar. We will not be going door-to-door, I have 2 in costumes and 2 dressed in holiday wear.
She seriously needs people that will respect her sensory issues and needs..
I realize I am quoting myself but I realized that I messed up and left a portion off my first sentence…

I don't agree that there is an age to stop Trick or Treating but there is a general knowledge that when a child doesn't want to go anymore, then you stop taking them, especially when they hit the age that it is inappropriate to go dragging an individual around, using treats and promises to get them through the night.

I believe any child, teenager or adult, dressed up or even asking for candy, is perfectly fine to go trick or treating. For teenagers, it gives them something to do and not having them out causing trouble. But, no one should be forced into wearing something and being paraded around..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And why show the costume now?? For Isaiah and Abbie. Just wait til Halloween. Abbie has no idea what she's wearing, but that would be the case whatever costume they put her in. My bet is it doesn't last long - just like Trick or Treat - they'll get tired or frustrated of fighting her up to each door and call it quits and go back home and open a bottle.
I had a whole paragraph to post about "What ifs" and "fighting" to get her to DO "this or that" or NOT DO "this or that"...but changed my mind about posting it because in the long run...it's not going to make a difference for Abbie. I can't change things for her. I can only feel bad for her and hope that some how, some way, some day soon....there will be a change. A change that will be better for her in every way. All we can really do is hope.
In the meantime...I think their costume for her is just for them...for content and views = $$$

• Heart
Reactions: 18
1st of all.. if they take her Tick or Treating they will probably go in the golf cart. You know they are not going walk house to house with her..and will probably take turns taking her to the door. Then eat her candy when she is not looking it has gone to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think Miss Piggy sees the video and thinks yeah I am so cool. She looks ridiculous hell they all do.
There is no way she was able to move the next day with out any medication! Advil, Aleive, pain meds…I bet she was a bear the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20211027-172615_Instagram.jpg

Boo hoo hoo Hogboy. Get your mommy to Venmo you the cash. Or get a fuking job.
He's such a wuss boy.
Posting on IG that his wallet is crying.
It's not his wallet. It's HIM.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 832429
He's such a wuss boy.
OMG, that is so embarrassing, shows that being humble it's not a characteristic of that family. He is just like those that start GoFundMe's for pathetic reasons, for example... give me money to pay off my credit cards, give me money for my wedding, give me money so Timmy can join the space program, give me money so I can give my cat a good Christmas. Isaiah needs to know what a hard earned dollar is, and he is going to need it so much more as he gets older... Daddy's Money Train will be screeching to a halt eventually.

• Heart
View attachment 832314

This slimelifer's FB page. Scroll down quite a bit.
Found it. Not pretty!
View attachment 832429
He's such a wuss boy.
I was just BAD. I commented that he should check out Indeed.com for "easily searchable jobs" and reminded him that Xmas is coming and lots of stores will be looking for help.
View attachment 832429
He's such a wuss boy.
I was just BAD. I commented that he should check out Indeed.com for "easily searchable jobs" and reminded him that Xmas is coming and lots of stores will be looking for help. Some nerve he has. And no pride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.